trump promises revival of US steel

The United States.

But hey, why do you RWNJ traitors so studiously avoid the link to the spreadsheet of jobs he created? Hmmm?

The steel industry should prosper should they decide to make steel spines for all those college kids in their safe spaces drinking hot cocoa with their puppies and coloring books.

Please stop making this all about you.

(Except for the college part.)

:banana:

Actually, the CRUELEST hoax perpetuated by Trump is when he told coal miners that he would get their jobs back.......Trump basically lied to their faces.

I work in the steel industry, and I'm doing just fine. Fuck everybody else.

Coulda been more of you fucking everybody else if Trump bought American steel, would have packaged in some American pride too....but he didn't, because it wasn't free to him.

Now that he could spend someone else's money to be patriotic he is all for it though!

“We conservatively estimate Trump’s $550 billion stimulus plan would increase steel demand by 20% annually for five years,” Kurtz wrote. “We calculate an incremental 22 million tons of demand in each year the program is in effect.”

Trump win turns Morgan Stanley bullish on steel stocks

Last edited:

Luddly, hes a businessman, he got the best deal hes now going to make deals that favor us. Why didnt Obama do that?

I work in the steel industry, and I'm doing just fine. Fuck everybody else.

Coulda been more of you fucking everybody else if Trump bought American steel, would have packaged in some American pride too....but he didn't, because it wasn't free to him.

Now that he could spend someone else's money to be patriotic he is all for it though!

“We conservatively estimate Trump’s $550 billion stimulus plan would increase steel demand by 20% annually for five years,” Kurtz wrote. “We calculate an incremental 22 million tons of demand in each year the program is in effect.”

Trump win turns Morgan Stanley bullish on steel stocks
From here perhaps?

image.jpeg

Actually, the CRUELEST hoax perpetuated by Trump is when he told coal miners that he would get their jobs back.......Trump basically lied to their faces.

And as a result, they voted against their own best interests. He has also joined in the lie about why coal is suffering. The fact is, fracking is what is killing the coal industry.

Forum List

Back