trump LIES about saving Ford plant

Lol.

"PoliticsUSA" is about as left as there is in news.

Try something more credible. Oh wait, I forget who I'm asking.

Did you think Alex Jones, Brietbart or the other RWNJ fantasy sites would tell you?

Are you saying the spreadsheet is also untrue? Hmmm?

You've been had by a flim flam man but what do you care? Its not like you'll ever actually work for a living.

It's really funny that when you do a search for Ford decides to not move Lincoln plant to Mexico because of Trump... through the first 5 pages the most mainstream outlet is UK Reuters.

The Ford Truck plant that moved from Mexico to Ohio has nothing to do with the Lincoln plant in Kentucky.

"Ford’s [F-650 and F-750 medium-duty commercial] trucks which used to be built in Mexico started rolling off an assembly line in Ohio this week.

That’s good news for the 1,000 Ford workers in Ohio, who might have otherwise been out of work.

It’s also good publicity for Ford (F), which has been under fire for investing so much in Mexico. In April, the automaker said it would invest $2.5 billion in transmission plants in the Mexican states of Chihuahua and Guanajuato, creating about 3,800 jobs there."

Fords in Ohio
Lincolns in Kentucky

See...those are different things.

Future Trump went back in time and saved the plant . Trump also pitched game 7 for the Cubs and won the World Series .

From 2 days ago.

DETROIT (AP) — Ford Motor Co. CEO Mark Fields says the presidential election won't change the company's plans to move small car production to Mexico.

Ford CEO says production plans on track despite election

And this has nothing to do with the Ford Truck factory in Ohio or the Lincoln SUv factory in Kentucky, but I do hope the small car production stays in America.

I am sure they will be offered incentives to stay...such as a drop in Corporate tax rate to 15%

Because there was never any plan for Ford to move production of Lincolns to Mexico from their Kentucky plant. They are planning to move small vehicle production to Mexico, but they are also planning, in accordance with their union agreements, to retool their Michigan plant to build SUVs and larger vehicles.

http://crooksandliars.com:8080/2016/11/gaslight-nation-trump-pretends-he-saved

If this is true... this is hilarious!

Next thing we know, Trump will take claim for the sun rising tomorrow.

Did you think Alex Jones, Brietbart or the other RWNJ fantasy sites would tell you?

Thing is, you don't see me citing those farcical websites. But I do see you citing one. Do you believe everything those LWNJ fantasy sites tell you?

You've been had by a flim flam man but what do you care? Its not like you'll ever actually work for a living.

"Flim flam man"

How imaginative.

I did work for a living when I was capable of doing so without having a nervous breakdown. I know what it's like. However, you need to educate all of those brats who spent almost 5 days protesting that "flim flam man" winning the election on the meaning of working for a living. Because A) half of those brats who were arrested didn't vote and B) they clearly didn't know the meaning of working for a living because they didn't go home, they were there for 5 successive days smashing shit and beating people.

From 2 days ago.

DETROIT (AP) — Ford Motor Co. CEO Mark Fields says the presidential election won't change the company's plans to move small car production to Mexico.

Ford CEO says production plans on track despite election

And this has nothing to do with the Ford Truck factory in Ohio or the Lincoln SUv factory in Kentucky, but I do hope the small car production stays in America.

I am sure they will be offered incentives to stay...such as a drop in Corporate tax rate to 15%

HUH?

I can not believe it when people complain that I use a font size 7

Second posting.

Reuters

Ford spokeswoman Christin Baker said late on Thursday the automaker "confirmed with the President-elect that our small Lincoln utility vehicle made at the Louisville Assembly plant will stay in Kentucky."

Lol.

Funny because I have never even heard of PoliticsUSA until now.

I'm not at all surprised but only a coward and a liar blames the source when they cannot prove otherwise.

Note there are now other sources posted.

:eusa_naughty:

Lol.

Funny because I have never even heard of PoliticsUSA until now.

I'm quite familiar with them. Not trustworthy. An all left, all the time news source.

They're nobodies.

Precisely.

IOW, you can't dispute either my source or the others.

Pathetic little leech.

:dig:

Trump: I just got off the phone with Major League Baseball, and the Cubs are going to win the World Series. I just want to tell the people of Chicago that I promised I would come through with my campaign promises and I did!

That "spreadsheet" is full of information nobody can understand. You attempt to overwhelm the reader with information in lieu of an argument. You basically argued

"Trump outsourced his jobs so you shouldn't believe anything he says."

There went your thread.

I'm not at all surprised but only a coward and a liar blames the source when they cannot prove otherwise.

Fine. Cite a better source. Cite a credible source saying the exact same thing.

80% of the media is far left and as we learned in this election there are a small hand full of credible sources, who they are is an unknown.

Forum List

Back