trump LIES about saving Ford plant

Lol.

"PoliticsUSA" is about as left as there is in news.

Try something more credible. Oh wait, I forget who I'm asking.

Funny because I have never even heard of PoliticsUSA until now.

The editorial world according to someone named Jason Easley in a blog called Politicus/sports? Maybe the potential election of Donald Trump did impact the decision of Ford to stay in the U.S. Certainly Ford had no guarantees under the Obama administration.

Lol.

I'm quite familiar with them. Not trustworthy. An all left, all the time news source.

They're nobodies.

Precisely.

It doesn't matter what you think about them, the story is true. The Ford big truck plant is going to Ohio instead of Mexico, but the deal was struck long before Trump became President. There was already a thread about this.

Can we get our facts right?

This is a Lincoln factory that was going to move, but didn't.

This is not the truck plant that opened this week after moving to the USA from Mexico.

Here is what he said:

Just got a call from my friend Bill Ford, Chairman of Ford, who advised me that he will be keeping the Lincoln plant in Kentucky - no Mexico

Funny, because just a couple of days ago, the CEO of Ford came out and said they would continue with their Mexico plans no matter what, even if Trump raised import taxes. Literally days ago.

Lol.

I'm quite familiar with them. Not trustworthy. An all left, all the time news source.

They're nobodies.

Precisely.

It doesn't matter what you think about them, the story is true. The Ford big truck plant is going to Ohio instead of Mexico, but the deal was struck long before Trump became President. There was already a thread about this.
giphy.gif

Can we get our facts right?

This is a Lincoln factory that was going to move, but didn't.

This is not the truck plant that opened this week after moving to the USA from Mexico.

Here is what he said:

Just got a call from my friend Bill Ford, Chairman of Ford, who advised me that he will be keeping the Lincoln plant in Kentucky - no Mexico
This was announced last December

Ford plans $1.3 billion upgrade of Kentucky truck plant
http://www.autonews.com/article/201...-$1.3-billion-upgrade-of-kentucky-truck-plant

Reuters

Ford spokeswoman Christin Baker said late on Thursday the automaker "confirmed with the President-elect that our small Lincoln utility vehicle made at the Louisville Assembly plant will stay in Kentucky."

The Donald hasn't taken over yet - but is busy behind the scenes helping us out.

Attaboy

:flameth::flameth::flameth::flameth:

Forum List

Back