Trump: Largest Debt per year by any President

The recession ended in June 2009. Obama took office in January 2009. Five months of recession. What am I missing?
A spine and a functioning brain

Fuck you and anyone who looks like you.
Devil, I just triggered another one. I must have triggered at least 10 Leftists here where they put me on ignore or lose their minds. It is AWESOME!
You couldn’t trigger a squirt gun, champ.
LMAO...then who wrote this after I made a monkey out of them? Need a hug?

He inherited the recovery. What are you talking about? LMAO!
Liar
Signed on October 3, 2008, by President George W. Bush, TARP allowed the Department of the Treasury to pump money into failing banks and other businesses by purchasing assets and equity. The idea was to stabilize the market, relieve consumer debt and bolster the auto industry.
Cool story. I guess that explains the 10% UE rate in early 2009, and the 250k jobs per month the US economy was shedding. Thanks for clearing that up :icon_rolleyes:
:dance:The recession ended in June 2009. Obama took office in January 2009. Five months of recession. What am I missing?
Obama took office in the worst recession in 75 years
Trump took office in a period of seven years of prosperity. Trump is handing us a worse recession
Obama took office and the recession ended five months later. LOL

Don't discuss economics and finance with me. I do this for a living while you carried letters, with all due respect.

Should be easy for you to figure out then

What is the impact of taking office in an economy losing 800,000 jobs a month and the banks and auto companies on the verge of collapse?

The recession ended in June 2009. Obama took office in January 2009. Five months of recession. What am I missing?

Devil, I just triggered another one. I must have triggered at least 10 Leftists here where they put me on ignore or lose their minds. It is AWESOME!

I think you need to figure out what ‘triggered’ means in this context. Calling you out on your lies doesn’t fit the definition.

Two Trillion Dollars that doesn't exist, except by magic of the Congressional Pen.

Why bother worrying about the debt when they can just create money out of thin air?
Not exactly. Like all deficit spending this is being financed by the sale of US treasuries. It's not an expansion of the money supply.

Yeah using fiat money that have been dumped into the system...….

Government printing press are running full blast these days.

I think you need to figure out what ‘triggered’ means in this context. Calling you out on your lies doesn’t fit the definition.

The first two words of your post are a full-blown lie.

That means absolutely nothing. Our national debt grew 9 trillion under O. All you're doing is shuffling chairs on the titanic. Its still gonna sink.
Look up the phrase correlation without causation. Just saying "Our national debt grew 9 trillion under O" without noting the context of the extra spending being necessary to keep us out of a depression is disingenuous.

The increase in deficit spending caused by unemployment insurance payments, food stamps, the stimulus package, and the related decrease in tax receipts due to depressed economic activity and stimulative tax cuts, were all due to economic conditions Obama inherited.

Add the fact that the recession was global in nature and you have a recipe for a prolonged period of high deficits. Something Obama kept deficit spending under control compared to Trump's profligate spending while the economy was growing at 2%+.

The first two words of your post are a full-blown lie.
Ok, incel

It was fiscally irresponsible for Trump to sign the debt bill.

It was fiscally irresponsible for the Democrats in the Senate to vote for the debt bill.

It was fiscally irresponsible for the Republicans in the Senate to vote for the debt bill.

It was fiscally irresponsible for the Democrat controlled House to pass the debt bill on a voice vote.

The OP, besides being a chronic liar is also the lapdog to some left wing batshit propaganda arm.

Apples to Eletrical transformers comparisons.

In his world there is no difference between freezing to death in Antarctica or freezing to death in the Sarah at noon.

Liar
Signed on October 3, 2008, by President George W. Bush, TARP allowed the Department of the Treasury to pump money into failing banks and other businesses by purchasing assets and equity. The idea was to stabilize the market, relieve consumer debt and bolster the auto industry.
Cool story. I guess that explains the 10% UE rate in early 2009, and the 250k jobs per month the US economy was shedding. Thanks for clearing that up :icon_rolleyes:
:dance:The recession ended in June 2009. Obama took office in January 2009. Five months of recession. What am I missing?
Trump took office in a period of seven years of prosperity. Trump is handing us a worse recession

Don't discuss economics and finance with me. I do this for a living while you carried letters, with all due respect.

What is the impact of taking office in an economy losing 800,000 jobs a month and the banks and auto companies on the verge of collapse?
#1) Banks were not as TARP hit and it hit because they wanted Banks to keep lending (they didn't) TARP was stupid and paid back with interest. You mean Investment Banks and only two imploded. Bear and Lehman. Because they were stupid. Rest got acquired, etc.

#2) Auto companies were rescued and rates dropped to bottom levels even lower than low. LIBOR was 0.26% LOL. That opened up the Lev Fin market.

#3) Recession ended in June 2009, the worst was behind us. By 2010 the economy was doing well again.

Want some more lessons?

All the filthy Democrats in the Senate voted for the debt package and the filthy Democrat controlled House passed the debt package.

The Democrats own that debt shit sandwich just as much as anybody else.
Who do you think put his sig on that bill? STFU

Who do you think voted for the bill you nitwit?
That sig. Same as a vote you moron.

You are confused Moon Bat.

The bill would have never got to his desk had not the filthy Democrats in the Senate had voted for it or the filthy Democrats in the House had not voted for it.

If you are bitching about Trump you also have to bitch about the filthy Democrats.

Take your stupid TDS bullshit and shove it up your ass.

Liar

#1) Banks were not as TARP hit and it hit because they wanted Banks to keep lending (they didn't) TARP was stupid and paid back with interest. You mean Investment Banks and only two imploded. Bear and Lehman. Because they were stupid. Rest got acquired, etc.

#2) Auto companies were rescued and rates dropped to bottom levels even lower than low. LIBOR was 0.26% LOL. That opened up the Lev Fin market.

#3) Recession ended in June 2009, the worst was behind us. By 2010 the economy was doing well again.

Want some more lessons?

But even after 2010, it was slow going in terms of growth and recovery.

Liar

Want some more lessons?
Obama saved the banks and auto companies. Not a single Republican supported it.

They wanted the economy to fail

Liar

Want some more lessons?

But even after 2010, it was slow going in terms of growth and recovery.
But it was no longer in recession. Obama dropped the rates to the bottom and pumped $10Trn into the economy. Corporate confidence still sucked but debt was so cheap that the economy limped along until Trump came and put it on steroids.

$24 trillion debt
$1.9 trillion deficit.

Record debt by any president.
I would say the unprecedented debt caused by the Covid 19 virus makes comparisons like this moot
and reflexively partisan on your part (not that I didn't think he wasn't the budget hawk I would have
preferred as a president).

$24 trillion debt
$1.9 trillion deficit.

Record debt by any president.
I would say the unprecedented debt caused by the Covid 19 virus makes comparisons like this moot
and reflexively partisan on your part (not that I didn't think he wasn't the budget hawk I would have
preferred as a president).

He's a liar and a real pro at trying to compare Apples to Ford F-150's.

Forum List

Back