U Have got to be Shitting California

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
I go of the web for three days and I return to this stupidity. Who makes this call? Why on earth would someone think this is a good decision?

You see the race to the bottom for the most stupid crown between New York and California was getting very tight indeed so California had to do something. New York was pulling way ahead with this latest crisis and they have the bodies to prove it.

I go off the web for three days and I return to this stupidity? Who makes this call? Why on earth would someone think this is a good decision?
Out on the streets on their ass. Hopefully they have a place to go.
As for LACSD, that job sucks and has always had controversy. No thank you.

I go of the web for three days and I return to this stupidity. Who makes this call? Why on earth would someone think this is a good decision?

You see the race to the bottom for the most stupid crown between New York and California was getting very tight indeed so California had to do something. New York was pulling way ahead with this latest crisis and they have the bodies to prove it.

Non violent criminals. At this point you have to play the bad hand this country has been dealt.

We should be thanking California for flattening the curve and their statistical significance to the country as a whole.

I go off the web for three days and I return to this stupidity? Who makes this call? Why on earth would someone think this is a good decision?
Their crime is not worth a potential life sentence.

Of course, the most ridiculous part is that, if someone in jail has the virus, it can be contained. You cut off visitation and it can't get beyond the walls of the jail. Limiting contact between corrections officers and inmates would seal that particular deal.

But letting them out only guarantees that, if someone who's released has it, now it's out where it wasn't out before.

I'm glad I left California when I did. What a fucking cesspool of incompetence...

Of course, the most ridiculous part is that, if someone in jail has the virus, it can be contained. You cut off visitation and it can't get beyond the walls of the jail. Limiting contact between corrections officers and inmates would seal that particular deal.

But letting them out only guarantees that, if someone who's released has it, now it's out where it wasn't out before.

I'm glad I left California when I did. What a fucking cesspool of incompetence...
Glad you left. vaya con dios

If they aren't violent no different than when they release them to a half way house when they have a 1 yr left and they are then eased back into society. They have to have a job etc.

You're not asserting leftists have the capacity to THINK are you?

Glad you left. vaya con dios

You prove my point...

It's counterproductive to release violent criminals on society. An idiot can see that in a moment. Oh, I'm sorry, we have Democrats.

You're not asserting leftists have the capacity to THINK are you?

Liberals are far more intelligent than trumpers.
This is known.

Forum List

Back