Eurovision loses almost a quarter of UK viewers compared with 2023

I saw a summarised few minutes .

The Mutants Ball .

Everything that is shallow , aesthetically cheap and vulgar .

LBGQTetc may be God's children but that does not make them a jot more likeable . Or necessary .

I'm too busy watching documentaries about history, foreign spies and the dangers that the West faces to spend my time on such endeavours.

Perhaps we should all realize what is at stake. I'm not an alarmist and I like my escapes (hockey, a good thriller movie etc), but some of the stuff that is promoted as "talent" today just doesn't meet my standards.

Perhaps the British can return to their musical roots and we will see a revival of The Beatles, Rolling Stones and Led Zeppelin that took America. They would probably all be cancelled today for one reason or another.

You’re such a hack troll.

And you’re clearly a rabid anti Semite, too.

Please Sir .Please Sir.
I am .

Nothing wrong with a total dislike of a collective proposition if evidence based .
But that does not mean that you necessarily share the same feelings on an individual person basis .

You can readily agree to disagree, or , agree to ignore on an individual basis . But that may be impossible on wider matters or matters of judged principle .

What a thing of beauty that Israel beat Ireland in Saturday’s Eurovision Song Contest. That Israel’s serene songstress, Eden Golan, got more points than Ireland’s warbling, gurning, pseudo-Satanic they / them, Bambie Thug. That an actually decent song trumped the caterwauling of a fake punk who mistakes having tattoos, identifying as ‘nonbinary’ and saying ‘I’m queer!’ for a personality. More importantly, that a singer who was harangued by baying mobs of Hamas fanboys did better than the ‘singer’ who helped to whip up this orgy of cruelty by saying she cried when she heard Israel had made it to the final. Boo-fucking-hoo. I bet you’re crying even more now, Ms Thug.

This is the news – the beautiful news – that Israel came fifth and Ireland sixth in the Eurovision Song Contest. Of course – because they are racist and mentally unstable – Israel haters on social media are saying the Zionist octopus helped to bump up Israel’s points. One pictures Mossad agents taking a break from hunting down the anti-Semites who slaughtered a thousand of their compatriots to post memes on Facebook saying ‘Screw Bambie, Vote Eden!’. In truth, the reason Israel did so well in the public vote – getting the maximum ‘douze points’ from no fewer than 14 of the 37 nations eligible to vote in Eurovision – is because normal people don’t share the Euro-bourgeoisie’s feverish loathing for the Jewish State. It wasn’t only the emotionally incontinent Israelophobe Bambie Thug who took a beating last night – so did the entire anti-Israel middle class whose cries for a boycott of Eurovision clearly fell on deaf ears.

Great news. They should have just kicked Israel out of it and saved the show.We shouldnt celebrate murderers.
We cancelled our party here. No partying over dead corpses.

Did you not see that Israel came third in the viewers vote.

A lot of people don't care. There are protesters who go around shouting loudly, but most people either don't care, or actually think Israel is right for defending themselves.

The UK went to war against Iraq and everyone knew that was wrong. They didn't finish higher than 16th up until 2009.

Because Eurovision fucking sucks.
And it's just a collective of weirdos and fags.
It certainly looks as though the Deep State has been using its influence in the last few years to push more Chaos and underscore Deviant narratives .

1715607149509.png

Attachments

• 1715607073682.png
    1715607073682.png
    173.9 KB · Views: 0
I saw a summarised few minutes .

The Mutants Ball .

Everything that is shallow , aesthetically cheap and vulgar .

LBGQTetc may be God's children but that does not make them a jot more likeable . Or necessary .
The Eurovision should have been scrapped years ago. Tommy Tit probably watches it with his pants around his ankle as he whacks one off to the non-binary freak.

It's that bad, allegedly, Putin with pull out of Ukraine if Europe scraps the Eurovision Song Contest.

Tommy Tit supports terrorist groups, hence why he wants Israel out and Hamas in. He condones the IRA too. You get scum like Tommy Tit living in every country.

Forum List

Back