Trump: Largest Debt per year by any President

President Trump on the other hand was handed an economy that was growing. In 2017, his first year in office the deficit grew to $666 billion, was $984 billion last year and is projected to be over $1 trillion in 2020 at $1.02 trillion. This would be a 74% increase in just four years and going forward the Federal deficit could escalate to $1.7 trillion in 2030.

When you compare the last three years of Obama’s Presidency vs. Trump’s first three years, Trump’s deficits will be almost $1 trillion greater at $2.47 trillion to $1.51 trillion for Obama. It doesn’t look like Trump’s tax cuts will pay for themselves.

Unprecedented deficits when the economy is growing

The Federal deficit is forecast to be 4.6% of GDP in fiscal 2020 while the economy’s real growth rate is a projected to be 2.2%. This growth rate is in-line with the economy growing at essentially 2.1% the last three quarters.

As shown in the two graphs below, since 1970 the only times, until now, that the deficit has been above 4% of GDP is when there has been a recession.
Every single article is pro Obama and anti Trump.

No bias there folks....
Numbers aren’t biased. It’s clear trump policy drastically increased deficits.
Right and our revenues have increased annually. You admit we have an expense problem. Thank you for that.
Yes trump tax cuts decreased the rate of revenue growth adding to deficits.
Nope.

In the end, Jones admits that “the tax cuts gave the economy an initial boost.” Why did that happen?

Because tax cuts allow more growth dollars to remain in the private sector (aka “the economy”).

Similarly, spending increase put more dollars into the private sector.
We have had no more growth than Obama with a huge increase in deficits.
We have the same growth but lower taxes? GREAT. Don't forget the trade war and entitlements. We are only in inning 5 of a 9 inning game.
Yes trump policy failed to increase growth as he promised.

Real GDP in 2016 was +1.6%.
Trillion dollar deficits got us nothing.

You said he failed to increase growth.
Clearly you were mistaken.
Nope, Obama growth was better, and he did it without trillion dollar deficits.

Nope, Obama growth was better

Obama's 2016 was +1.6%.

Trump had
2017 +2.4%
2018 +2.9%
2019 +2.3%
Real GDP under Obama since the Great Recession... 2.4%

Real GDP under Impeached Trump... 2.6%

“We're bringing it [GDP] from 1 percent up to 4 percent. And I actually think we can go higher than 4 percent. I think you can go to 5 percent or 6 percent.” ~ Impeached Trump

Meanwhile, Impeached Trump is the only president recorded to not have a single quarter of real GDP exceed 3.5% growth.
Ummmm....COVID-19
Deranged lunatic, what about COVID-19??

:cuckoo:
Impeached Trump had to deal with COVID-19. He was only impeached in January? Before that he was just Trump. Not following your logic.
Deranged lunatic, what does COVID-19 have to do with Impeached Trump's 2.6% GDP??

When did he have 2.6% GDP?
LOLOL

Deranged lunatic, if you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about, why the fuck are you injecting COVID-19 into a discussion about GDP??

Not to mention, I already said where the 2.6% GDP comes from.

So answer the question, what does COVID-19 have to do with Impeached Trump's 2.6% GDP??
When was GDP 2.6%? Trump was impeached? When? Before or after the 2.6%. I cannot follow your illogic.
"When was GDP 2.6%?

Already stated.

"Trump was impeached? When?"

December 18th, 2019

"I cannot follow your illogic."

Because you're a flaming idiot.

Now what does COVID-19 have to do with Impeached Trump's 2.6% GDP??

Why are you so afraid to answer??
Stated? When?
Post #794.

What does COVID-19 have to do with Impeached Trump's 2.6% GDP??
It doesn’t say when? You mean FYE’19?
Since Impeached Trump's been president.

Now wtf does COVID-19 have to do with that?

Should I just write you off as the forum's biggest pussy who's too scared to explain his disconnected thoughts on COVID-19?
Impeached Trump has only been president since mid December? I am not following your logic.
That's because you're an utter moron who apparently doesn't know when he became president or what COVID-19 has to do with GDP on his watch.

Faun: Real GDP under Impeached Trump... 2.6%
AzogtheDefiler: Ummmm....COVID-19

Here, I'll answer the question you're too skeered to answer....

What does COVID-19have to do with Impeached Trump's 2.6% real GDP growth?

Absolutely fucking nothing. The latest GDP figures go only through Q4-2019, before COVID-19 had any impact on our economy.

So when you tried blaming COVID-19, you really exposed yourself as a 5th Avenuer whose lios are so far up Impeached Trump's fat ass, you can taste what he had for lunch since here you are, making up excuses for his 2.6% growth that have absofuckinglutely nothing to do with it.

Now everyone here sees why you flat out refused to answer that question.

giphy.gif
He was impeached for 4 mos? Why are you attributing the entire presidency GDP to him? You’re all over the place.
LOL

"Ummmm....COVID-19"

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

COVID-19 around since October? Trump only impeached in December? It has been “Impeached Trumps” economy for 5 mos. by your definition. If you want to discuss President Trump it is a different story but you specifically said “Impeached Trump” and he was not that until December 18th by your own post? So keep laughing at yourself.
Aww, poor baby. :itsok:
I accept your surrender. When Faun goes into his bag of emojis you know he lost. Another win for the Pale Orc.
LOLOL

Yeah, deranged lunatic, because COVID-19 was a factor of GDP until Q4 2019.

Trump was not impeached until Q4. You specifically said "Impeached Trump". So who is the deranged lunatic?
And according to you, COVID-19 is the reason GDP is only 2.6 since Impeached Trump has been president.

You literally made up an excuse that doesn't exist.

Never said that. Find that post. You said "Impeached Trump".

Impeached Trump has only been President for 5 mos. He was NOT "Impeached Trump" from Jan 2016 - Nov 2019. Agree or disagree?

Trump was not impeached, he was acquitted of false charges brought by lying democrat traitors
LOLOLOL

Acquittal doesn't wash away the stain of impeachment, ya lying nutbag.

Do they breed you idiots to be this stupid??

:lmao:
You have lost your mind. "Impeached Trump" has been around as long as the COVID-19 but you said it didn't impact him? I am not following your logic.
LOLOL

Really, deranged lunatic? Now you're resorting to I'm rubber, you're glue... :eusa_doh:

And you're not following because you're a deranged lunatic. That's been firmly established.
You said "Impeached Trump"

He has been that for five months. He was NOT "Impeached Trump" before December 2018. I am not sure what is lost in translation here for you.
LOLOL

You're such an idiot. :eusa_doh:

Where did I say he was impeached before December 2018?

:abgg2q.jpg:
When you said "Impeached Trump" so you mean from December 2019 forward. Typo. Big deal. You admit he was not "Impeached Trump" before Dec. 2019. Yes?
I never said he was impeached before December 2019.

Meanwhile, you really did try using COVID-19 as an excuse for why GDP has been only 2.6% since he's been president.

I did? Show that post. I would love to see it. How could "Impeached Trump" have a 2.6% GDP when it is negative over the past 5 mos or close to it due to the virus. 2.6% would be a great accomplishment for "Impeached Trump".
Dumbfuck....

Faun:

“We're bringing it [GDP] from 1 percent up to 4 percent. And I actually think we can go higher than 4 percent. I think you can go to 5 percent or 6 percent.” ~ Impeached Trump

Meanwhile, Impeached Trump is the only president recorded to not have a single quarter of real GDP exceed 3.5% growth.
"Impeached" --- December 2019. Before that he was NOT impeached. You want me to read your mind? Honestly. How would I know you were using that term as a pejorative. Please explain how I should have read your mind. I'll wait patiently. I believed you meant the economy has sunk since he was impeached. You really need to be more clear. Fewer childish emojis and more thoughts to your posts. Thanks in advance.
"I believed you meant the economy has sunk since he was impeached."

Dumbfuck, we were talking about GDP. What GDP figures have been released since COVID-19 was a factor??

face-palm-gif.278959
We were? I thought you were trolling and mocking the economy since his impeachment. You really need to be more clear. Hence, I didn't grasp your 2.6% logic? As he was NOT "Impeached Trump" for that period.
How many times are you going to tell the forum you're a moron? I'm confident the forum already knows that.

I pointed out he has had a single quarter above 3.5% -- you think I'm talking about since 12.18.19. :cuckoo:

I quoted him saying he could get GDP as high as 6% -- you think I'm talking about since 12.18.19. :cuckoo:

I point out GDP is 2.6% since he's been president -- you think I'm talking about since 12.18.19. :cuckoo:

Literally every fucking clue sailed clear over your pointy head and yet here you are, still bitching and moaning about it.
Oh I don't really read your posts all that closely. Plus I've just been messing with you this entire time. LOL.

Sorry man, I could not resist. Of course I knew what you meant from the beginning but you have not been on these boards for so long...hope all is well for you and your family.

He he he he
LOLOL

You really think anyone is gonna believe your latest made up excuse of being a troll and not an idiot?

From the same idiot who called Biden, "Sleepy Joe," several times and then tried to pretend said idiot never said that??

Good luck with that. Like I said, sell stupid elsewhere.

That is the truth. Believe what you will. You fell for it but I really got bored with keeping it going but it was fun watching you get all angry and frustrated. LOL.
Sure, Spunky.
thumbsup.gif

President Trump on the other hand was handed an economy that was growing. In 2017, his first year in office the deficit grew to $666 billion, was $984 billion last year and is projected to be over $1 trillion in 2020 at $1.02 trillion. This would be a 74% increase in just four years and going forward the Federal deficit could escalate to $1.7 trillion in 2030.

When you compare the last three years of Obama’s Presidency vs. Trump’s first three years, Trump’s deficits will be almost $1 trillion greater at $2.47 trillion to $1.51 trillion for Obama. It doesn’t look like Trump’s tax cuts will pay for themselves.

The Federal deficit is forecast to be 4.6% of GDP in fiscal 2020 while the economy’s real growth rate is a projected to be 2.2%. This growth rate is in-line with the economy growing at essentially 2.1% the last three quarters.

As shown in the two graphs below, since 1970 the only times, until now, that the deficit has been above 4% of GDP is when there has been a recession.

No bias there folks....
Right and our revenues have increased annually. You admit we have an expense problem. Thank you for that.
Nope.

In the end, Jones admits that “the tax cuts gave the economy an initial boost.” Why did that happen?

Because tax cuts allow more growth dollars to remain in the private sector (aka “the economy”).

We have the same growth but lower taxes? GREAT. Don't forget the trade war and entitlements. We are only in inning 5 of a 9 inning game.

Obama's 2016 was +1.6%.

Trump had
2017 +2.4%
2018 +2.9%
2019 +2.3%

Ummmm....COVID-19

Impeached Trump had to deal with COVID-19. He was only impeached in January? Before that he was just Trump. Not following your logic.
Deranged lunatic, what does COVID-19 have to do with Impeached Trump's 2.6% GDP??

LOLOL

Deranged lunatic, if you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about, why the fuck are you injecting COVID-19 into a discussion about GDP??

So answer the question, what does COVID-19 have to do with Impeached Trump's 2.6% GDP??
When was GDP 2.6%? Trump was impeached? When? Before or after the 2.6%. I cannot follow your illogic.
"When was GDP 2.6%?

Already stated.

December 18th, 2019

Stated? When?
Post #794.

Should I just write you off as the forum's biggest pussy who's too scared to explain his disconnected thoughts on COVID-19?
Impeached Trump has only been president since mid December? I am not following your logic.
That's because you're an utter moron who apparently doesn't know when he became president or what COVID-19 has to do with GDP on his watch.

Absolutely fucking nothing. The latest GDP figures go only through Q4-2019, before COVID-19 had any impact on our economy.

So when you tried blaming COVID-19, you really exposed yourself as a 5th Avenuer whose lios are so far up Impeached Trump's fat ass, you can taste what he had for lunch since here you are, making up excuses for his 2.6% growth that have absofuckinglutely nothing to do with it.

giphy.gif
He was impeached for 4 mos? Why are you attributing the entire presidency GDP to him? You’re all over the place.
LOL

"Ummmm....COVID-19"

COVID-19 around since October? Trump only impeached in December? It has been “Impeached Trumps” economy for 5 mos. by your definition. If you want to discuss President Trump it is a different story but you specifically said “Impeached Trump” and he was not that until December 18th by your own post? So keep laughing at yourself.
I accept your surrender. When Faun goes into his bag of emojis you know he lost. Another win for the Pale Orc.
LOLOL

Trump was not impeached until Q4. You specifically said "Impeached Trump". So who is the deranged lunatic?
And according to you, COVID-19 is the reason GDP is only 2.6 since Impeached Trump has been president.

Impeached Trump has only been President for 5 mos. He was NOT "Impeached Trump" from Jan 2016 - Nov 2019. Agree or disagree?

Trump was not impeached, he was acquitted of false charges brought by lying democrat traitors
LOLOLOL

You have lost your mind. "Impeached Trump" has been around as long as the COVID-19 but you said it didn't impact him? I am not following your logic.
LOLOL

Really, deranged lunatic? Now you're resorting to I'm rubber, you're glue... :eusa_doh:

And you're not following because you're a deranged lunatic. That's been firmly established.

He has been that for five months. He was NOT "Impeached Trump" before December 2018. I am not sure what is lost in translation here for you.
LOLOL

When you said "Impeached Trump" so you mean from December 2019 forward. Typo. Big deal. You admit he was not "Impeached Trump" before Dec. 2019. Yes?

Meanwhile, you really did try using COVID-19 as an excuse for why GDP has been only 2.6% since he's been president.

I did? Show that post. I would love to see it. How could "Impeached Trump" have a 2.6% GDP when it is negative over the past 5 mos or close to it due to the virus. 2.6% would be a great accomplishment for "Impeached Trump".
Dumbfuck....

Faun:

"Impeached" --- December 2019. Before that he was NOT impeached. You want me to read your mind? Honestly. How would I know you were using that term as a pejorative. Please explain how I should have read your mind. I'll wait patiently. I believed you meant the economy has sunk since he was impeached. You really need to be more clear. Fewer childish emojis and more thoughts to your posts. Thanks in advance.

Dumbfuck, we were talking about GDP. What GDP figures have been released since COVID-19 was a factor??

face-palm-gif.278959
We were? I thought you were trolling and mocking the economy since his impeachment. You really need to be more clear. Hence, I didn't grasp your 2.6% logic? As he was NOT "Impeached Trump" for that period.
How many times are you going to tell the forum you're a moron? I'm confident the forum already knows that.

I pointed out he has had a single quarter above 3.5% -- you think I'm talking about since 12.18.19. :cuckoo:

I quoted him saying he could get GDP as high as 6% -- you think I'm talking about since 12.18.19. :cuckoo:

I point out GDP is 2.6% since he's been president -- you think I'm talking about since 12.18.19. :cuckoo:

Literally every fucking clue sailed clear over your pointy head and yet here you are, still bitching and moaning about it.
Oh I don't really read your posts all that closely. Plus I've just been messing with you this entire time. LOL.

Sorry man, I could not resist. Of course I knew what you meant from the beginning but you have not been on these boards for so long...hope all is well for you and your family.

He he he he
LOLOL

You really think anyone is gonna believe your latest made up excuse of being a troll and not an idiot?

From the same idiot who called Biden, "Sleepy Joe," several times and then tried to pretend said idiot never said that??

That is the truth. Believe what you will. You fell for it but I really got bored with keeping it going but it was fun watching you get all angry and frustrated. LOL.
Sure, Spunky.
thumbsup.gif
Swear on my kids. We have had intellectual debates here. I cannot believe you didn't see what I was doing. You have lost your fastball. I even kept saying "Impeached Trump"....LOL

Could not have been more obvious.

No bias there folks....
Nope.

Obama's 2016 was +1.6%.

Trump had
2017 +2.4%
2018 +2.9%
2019 +2.3%

Ummmm....COVID-19

LOLOL

"When was GDP 2.6%?

Already stated.

December 18th, 2019

Stated? When?
Post #794.

giphy.gif
LOL

"Ummmm....COVID-19"

LOLOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

Dumbfuck....

Faun:

face-palm-gif.278959

He he he he
LOLOL

Sure, Spunky.
thumbsup.gif
Swear on my kids. We have had intellectual debates here. I cannot believe you didn't see what I was doing. You have lost your fastball. I even kept saying "Impeached Trump"....LOL

Could not have been more obvious.
LOLOL

Suuure, uh-huh.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Trump told the Word he would always act USA's best interest and other leaders should act their countries best interest. But now Trump and Repubtards scream, cry & sue when China bought up most of the PPE's to contain their outbreak.

This is why Republicans ALWAYS FAIL at government & the economy. Republicans HATE FIDUCIARY RESPONSIBILITY, so they deregulate it so they can just prey on others until the economy fails, but who cares as long as they got theirs like in 2008. We always have shortages, recessions, depressions, death & destruction under Republican Presidents.

There has NEVER EVER IN US HISTORY been a Republican President who did not cause massive JOB KILLING RECESSIONS or Depressions equal to the number of terms they served. However most Democrat Presidents never cause any Recessions or Depressions. Democrat President Bill Clinton created MORE JOBS than Republican Presidents Ford, Reagan, Bush1 & Bush2 COMBINED!!!

Barack Obama: Added $8.588 trillion, a 74% increase from the $11.657 trillion debt at the end of Bush’s last budget, FY 2009.
Saying "Obama: Added $8.588 trillion" does not take in to account how much of that amount was due to factors out of his control, like inheriting a deep recession. One we could have recovered faster from if not for Repub sabotage.
He inherited the recovery. What are you talking about? LMAO!

You're so stupid.

U.S. recession, officially lasting from December 2007 to June 2009. When Did Obama take Office?

Do your own math.
He inherited a good economy and took credit for it.
Obama?
Obama inherited a disaster. Trump inherited a good economy and drastically increased deficits our children will have to pay for.

neither is true. you are a victim of the lying media
They are both true.

Obama inherited an economy that was working, then in 08 we had a market correction driven by bad democrat mortgage policy.

Trump inherited an economy that was working slowly, then his policies caused it to boom.

Then the Chinese virus hit-------------no one in the USA is responsible for that, the Chinese caused it and the entire world should make them pay
Obama inherited a shitstorm. Forbes magazine said that Trumps' success was a carry over from the Obama administration.
Not to mention a massive spending increase that he signed and bragged about, and a TRILLION quickly poured into markets in 2018/2019/2020 by the NY Fed to grease the system.

what Trump inherited from obama was a military that could not fly planes, take ships out of port, or fire guns because there was no ammo.

He also inherited, as we see today, a health system that had not prepared for any kind of medical disaster or emergency.

The money that we spent on rebuilding the military and the money we are spending to fight the virus are the results of obama's incompetence.

I don't like increasing the debt by any president. What if find disingenuous is when you and others totally ignore the FACT that obama added more debt (9 Trilion) than all previous presidents combined. He doubled our debt in 8 years and you said nothing, even today you libs make stupid statements like "obama was fiscally responsible" What blatant lie that is.
A ridiculous lie told by Conservatives

Obama left Trump the strongest military in the world. There was no need to “save it “

go away winger, you don't know what you are talking about, you contribute nothing to this forum with your constant talking point lies and stupid pro-obama bullshit.

maybe there is a kiddie forum you can join where making sense is not a requirement.
I have already challenged you to back up what you say and prove me wrong. You have failed miserably

Barack Obama: Added $8.588 trillion, a 74% increase from the $11.657 trillion debt at the end of Bush’s last budget, FY 2009.
Saying "Obama: Added $8.588 trillion" does not take in to account how much of that amount was due to factors out of his control, like inheriting a deep recession. One we could have recovered faster from if not for Repub sabotage.

You're so stupid.

U.S. recession, officially lasting from December 2007 to June 2009. When Did Obama take Office?

Do your own math.
Obama?
Obama inherited a disaster. Trump inherited a good economy and drastically increased deficits our children will have to pay for.

They are both true.

Obama inherited an economy that was working, then in 08 we had a market correction driven by bad democrat mortgage policy.

Trump inherited an economy that was working slowly, then his policies caused it to boom.

Then the Chinese virus hit-------------no one in the USA is responsible for that, the Chinese caused it and the entire world should make them pay
Obama inherited a shitstorm. Forbes magazine said that Trumps' success was a carry over from the Obama administration.
Not to mention a massive spending increase that he signed and bragged about, and a TRILLION quickly poured into markets in 2018/2019/2020 by the NY Fed to grease the system.

what Trump inherited from obama was a military that could not fly planes, take ships out of port, or fire guns because there was no ammo.

He also inherited, as we see today, a health system that had not prepared for any kind of medical disaster or emergency.

The money that we spent on rebuilding the military and the money we are spending to fight the virus are the results of obama's incompetence.

I don't like increasing the debt by any president. What if find disingenuous is when you and others totally ignore the FACT that obama added more debt (9 Trilion) than all previous presidents combined. He doubled our debt in 8 years and you said nothing, even today you libs make stupid statements like "obama was fiscally responsible" What blatant lie that is.

Obama left Trump the strongest military in the world. There was no need to “save it “

go away winger, you don't know what you are talking about, you contribute nothing to this forum with your constant talking point lies and stupid pro-obama bullshit.

maybe there is a kiddie forum you can join where making sense is not a requirement.
I have already challenged you to back up what you say and prove me wrong. You have failed miserably
This is bullshit.
1587564406845.jpeg

You're so stupid.

Do your own math.
Obama?

They are both true.

everything I have said is backed up by facts. You, backed up by DNC talking points and lies.

You're so stupid.

Do your own math.
Obama?

They are both true.

Provide some proof for the ridiculous things you are saying about the military.

You're so stupid.

Do your own math.
Obama?

They are both true.

Provide some proof for the ridiculous things you are saying about the military.
My bro in law is in the military and was in Afghanistan. He said sometimes they only got one meal a day under BHO. Resources were scarce. Anecdotal but firsthand story that I heard.

Forum List

Back