Trump is speaking in Philadelphia, PA 2/17/24 today, right away 2:32 pm

Tears, uncontrollable bowels, hair pulling, some will throw themselves from the ramparts.

My favorite image of them is like the way Taz -- the real Taz in the cartoon -- spins on his tailbone and makes those unintelligible growling-snorting noises!

A man who benefits the American people is accused of "empty words?" Sometimes I think that actions speak louder than words, and President Trump has always focused on helping the American people, promoting world peace, and getting employers to give persons of color the chance of getting equal pay for equal work.
you can't reason with dimrats. They don't like reason. They are into emoting.

and even that they do badly

You're just talking to another another America hater, here in USMB.

Some are confused by the little fibbies that spew from the libbies' volcano mouths. :rolleyes-41:
He did exactly the opposite but facts are banned.
No he didn't. Some people simply don't like to listen to how the cow ate the cabbage, especially if they can derail a good man on the opposite aisle from their preferences. This year has been a microscope on false narratives sent out by the left to their leftist media colleagues who repeat the obfuscations with slander against their innocent targets. And I hear the future rollcall will reveal the libellings the public was exposed to. Those who chose to beat on Trump may come to be beaten as deserved. :muahaha:

Some are confused by the little fibbies that spew from the libbies' volcano mouths. :rolleyes-41:

No he didn't. Some people simply don't like to listen to how the cow ate the cabbage, especially if they can derail a good man on the opposite aisle from their preferences. This year has been a microscope on false narratives sent out by the left to their leftist media colleagues who repeat the obfuscations with slander against their innocent targets. And I hear the future rollcall will reveal the libellings the public was exposed to. Those who chose to beat on Trump may come to be beaten as deserved. :muahaha:
Didn´t Trump for example promise to reduce national debt? Take a look at the debt clock. Didn´t he promise to bring the troops home, to end regime changes, ect, ect?

Forum List

Back