Trump is speaking in Philadelphia, PA 2/17/24 today, right away 2:32 pm

Those Pennsylvanians are wonderful as they say, "USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA." That was a short speech! They're waving their "Sneakerheads love Trump" signs. His introduction by a Pennsylvania fan was truly sweet, and he's apparently going to another state to deliver a speech.

Those Pennsylvanians are wonderful as they say, "USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA." That was a short speech! They're waving their "Sneakerheads love Trump" signs. His introduction by a Pennsylvania fan was truly sweet, and he's apparently going to another state to deliver a speech.
What country will he rob this time to cut the rich´ taxes?

I listened in 2016. A bunch of empty words.
A man who benefits the American people is accused of "empty words?" Sometimes I think that actions speak louder than words, and President Trump has always focused on helping the American people, promoting world peace, and getting employers to give persons of color the chance of getting equal pay for equal work.

A man who benefits the American people is accused of "empty words?" Sometimes I think that actions speak louder than words, and President Trump has always focused on helping the American people, promoting world peace, and getting employers to give persons of color the chance of getting equal pay for equal work.
He did exactly the opposite but facts are banned.

You're just talking to another another America hater, here in USMB.

Forum List

Back