Trump Is Now Suggesting Ron DeSantis Is a Pedophile

Tell that to the anti-Trump guys that made the claim that DeSantis was a pedo type. Trump is really playing the left!!!
It's an interesting point, but I don't think that is what is going on.

Trump sees DeSantis as his biggest threat. Thus he attacks him. That's what Alpha Males do.

He is trying to appeal to us Right Wingers. The Left does not seem to care about grooming like us. They are the ones who take their kids to drag shows, teaching their kids at a young age to be accepting of heathens.

Personally, it's not working for me. Not upset at all about that picture.

But this is different. This is disgusting. This is what Trump should be attacking...
fc7118cf004db2e773cdf68d3efb46a8b7033153bc62de9658090bbae965e4eb.gif

Regards,
Jim

Trump merely shared a article from the Hill Reporter in October 2021 where they accused DeSantis of grooming high school girls. Trump posted: "That's not Ron is it? He would never do such a thing!"

You are only parroting what others SAID about it .....'Others said"

"Trump is falsely accusing DeSantis of pedophilia," right-wing commentator Ian Miles Cheong tweeted. "It is only fair to point out the fact that he traveled on Epstein's Lolita Express seven times. It is also fair to point out that Trump lied about the number of times he traveled on that plane."

Trump is playing you and the lefties like a fiddle. You're such a sucker.

Last edited:
Revolting doesn't even begin to describe this man. His narcissism knows no bounds. He has absolutely no character, no integrity, and neither does anyone who continues to support his farce of a presidential comeback. I hope these continued antics only serve to turn off more and more of his base to the point he gets embarrassed by his primary opponents and has to slither away into irrelevancy.

DONALD TRUMP RECENTLY has been ramping up his attacks on Ron DeSantis ahead of a potential 2024 Republican primary showdown. We’re not going to lie, we figured it take the former president a least a few more months before he started accusing the Florida governor of pedophilia.

Trump has been doing just that on Tuesday, though, sharing a few posts on Truth Social purporting to show DeSantis “grooming high school girls with alcohol as a teacher.”

“That’s not Ron, is it?” Trump wrote, sarcastically. “He would never do such a thing!”

LMAO!

Obviously, you don't know how the game is played.

And you believe everything you read in Rolling Stone.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Trump is a fucking psychopath so who's surprised at this? Nobody.

Do I feel bad for DeSantis over this? Nope. As far as I'm concerned DeSantis & ALL his asskissers deserve what they get from that dirtbag Trump for enabling him for the past 6-7 years.

Enjoy your torment at the hands of your boy & fuck all of ya's. There's a lot more coming. Have fun!

Revolting doesn't even begin to describe this man. His narcissism knows no bounds. He has absolutely no character, no integrity, and neither does anyone who continues to support his farce of a presidential comeback. I hope these continued antics only serve to turn off more and more of his base to the point he gets embarrassed by his primary opponents and has to slither away into irrelevancy.

DONALD TRUMP RECENTLY has been ramping up his attacks on Ron DeSantis ahead of a potential 2024 Republican primary showdown. We’re not going to lie, we figured it take the former president a least a few more months before he started accusing the Florida governor of pedophilia.

Trump has been doing just that on Tuesday, though, sharing a few posts on Truth Social purporting to show DeSantis “grooming high school girls with alcohol as a teacher.”

“That’s not Ron, is it?” Trump wrote, sarcastically. “He would never do such a thing!”

This is going to be classic.

In one corner we have a dye in the wool fascist who attacked Mickey Mouse. On the other hand, we have a hopeless Narcissist who will sell his own mother for power and/or money. BREAK OUT THE POPCORN!

Trump is a fucking psychopath so who's surprised at this? Nobody.

Do I feel bad for DeSantis over this? Nope. As far as I'm concerned DeSantis & ALL his asskissers deserve what they get from that dirtbag Trump for enabling him for the past 6-7 years.

Enjoy your torment at the hands of your boy & fuck all of ya's. There's a lot more coming. Have fun!
Looks more like YOU'RE the one tormented.

Trump sarcastically "truths" "No way?" to a "truth" that states....

"Ron DeSantis was having a "drink" party with his students when he was a high school teacher. Having drinks with underage girls and cuddling with them certainly look pretty gross and ephebophiliaesque. "

What's he suggesting?

This is going to be classic.

In one corner we have a dye in the wool fascist who attacked Mickey Mouse. On the other hand, we have a hopeless Narcissist who will sell his own mother for power and/or money. BREAK OUT THE POPCORN!
Enjoy your fiction.

Forum List

Back