Trump Is Now Suggesting Ron DeSantis Is a Pedophile

Meanwhile, Trump will continue baseless, savage attacks on DeSantis

DeSantis is afraid to upset MAGA

I don't think he's afraid of it. In fact, he probably agrees with a lot of it. But he's just a lot more classy and a lot less childish in his support.
Trumpbots are too in your face with their opposition to anything that's not MAGA.
I get that. There are some things that MAGA is for, that I agree with. But I can't stand Trump and his loyal worshippers.

Now list all the DEmocrats who support the only 'Rights' movement in the U.S. that had NAMBLA as a founding member and let's see which list is the longest by far..

What a stupid demand you've made. List all of the people who endorse the same political party that the KKK and the American NAZI Party endorse, because everyone who endorses the same rights ideas as the party the KKK and the NAZI's endorse are murderous thugs and should be in jail

Republicans twist themselves into pretzels to demonize Democrats, and call them pedophiles. Trump is now calling DeSantis a Pedophile and a Groomer. Trump has no platform, no plans and no ideas, other than to lock up anyone who opposes him. They're all pedophiles, except Trump.

I don't think he's afraid of it. In fact, he probably agrees with a lot of it. But he's just a lot more classy and a lot less childish in his support.
Trumpbots are too in your face with their opposition to anything that's not MAGA.
I get that. There are some things that MAGA is for, that I agree with. But I can't stand Trump and his loyal worshippers.

MAGA isn't "for" anything other than hate - hate of immigrants, racial minorities and women. What exactly do you agree with???

Revolting doesn't even begin to describe this man. His narcissism knows no bounds. He has absolutely no character, no integrity, and neither does anyone who continues to support his farce of a presidential comeback. I hope these continued antics only serve to turn off more and more of his base to the point he gets embarrassed by his primary opponents and has to slither away into irrelevancy.

DONALD TRUMP RECENTLY has been ramping up his attacks on Ron DeSantis ahead of a potential 2024 Republican primary showdown. We’re not going to lie, we figured it take the former president a least a few more months before he started accusing the Florida governor of pedophilia.

Trump has been doing just that on Tuesday, though, sharing a few posts on Truth Social purporting to show DeSantis “grooming high school girls with alcohol as a teacher.”

“That’s not Ron, is it?” Trump wrote, sarcastically. “He would never do such a thing!”

Then wouldn't pictures of Trump with Jeffrey Epstein make him a pedo?

And remember that picture of Al Franken that Republicans say proves he's a rapist?

And they posted pics of Hunter Biden with young women and suggested he was a pedo.

Starting to see a pattern?

FoY7zwXWIAQa4Vy

Revolting doesn't even begin to describe this man. His narcissism knows no bounds. He has absolutely no character, no integrity, and neither does anyone who continues to support his farce of a presidential comeback. I hope these continued antics only serve to turn off more and more of his base to the point he gets embarrassed by his primary opponents and has to slither away into irrelevancy.

DONALD TRUMP RECENTLY has been ramping up his attacks on Ron DeSantis ahead of a potential 2024 Republican primary showdown. We’re not going to lie, we figured it take the former president a least a few more months before he started accusing the Florida governor of pedophilia.

Trump has been doing just that on Tuesday, though, sharing a few posts on Truth Social purporting to show DeSantis “grooming high school girls with alcohol as a teacher.”

“That’s not Ron, is it?” Trump wrote, sarcastically. “He would never do such a thing!”

I love it. If anyone didn’t see it coming, they were asleep.

Trump already knows republicans don't care about stuff like this.

Or he knows they do care, just not in that way. They're entertained by it all, it's very high school jock kind of crap, they're laughing and having a good time while bullying people.

It surprises anyone ?
we all knew he was a baglapper when he first opened his mouth.
Where was this indignation when this a-hole accused Hillary
Its standard fare for bull shit artist Trump, straight from his play book.

Forum List

Back