Trump Is Now Suggesting Ron DeSantis Is a Pedophile

Trump sarcastically "truths" "No way?" to a "truth" that states....

"Ron DeSantis was having a "drink" party with his students when he was a high school teacher. Having drinks with underage girls and cuddling with them certainly look pretty gross and ephebophiliaesque. "

What's he suggesting?
Nothing suggests Trump's comment was sarcasm. That comment wasn't made by him but you sucked like a sucker fish. :D

There is no reason whatsoever for me to believe that Trump would not also do this if he hasn’t already. Let’s not forget that one of his DOZENS of sex assault accusers was a 13 year girl at one of Epstein’s parties…
Whose case was thrown out of court several times.

Some on the right are realizing they need to move past trump if their party is to survive. The sad part is that as his popularity fades, they are replacing him with crazies that are just as bad. Even if trump doesn't get the nomination, they still have people like Green, and a house speaker who encouraged an insurrection.

OP clearly should have titled this thread

Trump Is Now Suggesting Ron DeSantis Is a Groomer​

Much more accurate than the inaccurate thread title. Mods, please move this thread to Badlands. Clearly, the post is factually incorrect and intended to be inflammatory.

:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Revolting doesn't even begin to describe this man. His narcissism knows no bounds. He has absolutely no character, no integrity, and neither does anyone who continues to support his farce of a presidential comeback. I hope these continued antics only serve to turn off more and more of his base to the point he gets embarrassed by his primary opponents and has to slither away into irrelevancy.

DONALD TRUMP RECENTLY has been ramping up his attacks on Ron DeSantis ahead of a potential 2024 Republican primary showdown. We’re not going to lie, we figured it take the former president a least a few more months before he started accusing the Florida governor of pedophilia.

Trump has been doing just that on Tuesday, though, sharing a few posts on Truth Social purporting to show DeSantis “grooming high school girls with alcohol as a teacher.”

“That’s not Ron, is it?” Trump wrote, sarcastically. “He would never do such a thing!”

My wife would csll me that in an argument as she knew it angered me endlessly. She'd even yell it out the window. A disgusting allegation especially as I have been abused more than once. This is a line Trump shouldn't cross. He has been given a great deal of leeway with his name calling and such but if he goes to this well I predict it will hurt him. Find some catchy, smart alek name.to call a guy and hammer him on the issues, this is a line no man should cross with another man. I deend Biden the same way when people cross the line.

My wife would csll me that in an argument as she knew it angered me endlessly. She'd even yell it out the window. A disgusting allegation especially as I have been abused more than once. This is a line Trump shouldn't cross. He has been given a great deal of leeway with his name calling and such but if he goes to this well I predict it will hurt him. Find some catchy, smart alek name.to call a guy and hammer him on the issues, this is a line no man should cross with another man. I deend Biden the same way when people cross the line.
As I already said, Trump never said that about DeSantis, he just mirrored what a lefty said about DeSantis.

OP clearly should have titled this thread

Trump Is Now Suggesting Ron DeSantis Is a Groomer​

Much more accurate than the inaccurate thread title. Mods, please move this post to Badlands. Clearly, the post is factually incorrect and intended to be inflammatory.

:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:
Yes and Trump never said that anyway. He just reposted what crazy lefties have said about DeSantis. Actually, whether true or not, it gives DeSantis baggage.

Is she your X? Hope so.

Separsted for now, who knows? I'm sure you've resd my testimony.
Yeah, she's seems quite abusive from what you posted. It's easy to say you should cut ties and get away but, at the same time, I myself have put up with a lot. Good luck my friend.

LOL

Do these look like children to you?

View attachment 754894

PS:

1. Does this look like pedophilia to you? What do you estimate the ages are of the people in the picutre?
2. Assuming it's a beer, drinking used to be legal at 18
3. Minors can legally drink in their own homes at any age, I think. Could be wrong.
4. Who knows what is really going on here.
5. Looks like the females in the picture take a liking to DeSantis. Popular guy, that DeSantis. Who is grooming whom?

Regards,
Jim

Minors don't own homes so they can't be "in their own homes."

States have different laws regarding underage possession and consumption of alcohol. Some states like Texas are very lenient while others like Arizona are very strict.

Click on the state for more information on that state:

Minors don't own homes so they can't be "in their own homes."

States have different laws regarding underage possession and consumption of alcohol. Some states like Texas are very lenient while others like Arizona are very strict.

Click on the state for more information on that state:

Thanks, but you are wrong. Some states allow it when supervised by parents.

Additionally, minors can also consume alcohol at religious services. It's completely legal.

(I am not advocating this. It's just fact. I have researched it in the past.)

Grandpa letting child take a sip of beer is not illegal in some states.

From you own post for Virginia...

1675821421773.png

The importance of this is minor but it is that there is one female in the picture with presumably a beer. We don't know her age. We don't know if it is her house. We don't know if her parents are there. Etc. We don't know.

Regards,
Jim

PS: Here is Georgia, where the picture was allegedly taken....

1675821754340.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back