Trump exposes Desantis as a groomer?

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
Seems like an irresponsible thing to retweet retruth since no way Donald knows if it’s true.

F0C8245D-F222-42EF-A6D7-6380C6A59726.jpeg

Last edited:
If DeSantis were to get the nomination, the libs would be going with this kind of thing 24/7.

He might as well get in front of it now, if he decides to run for President.

If DeSantis were to get the nomination, the libs would be going with this kind of thing 24/7.

He might as well get in front of it now, if he decides to run for President.
The primary is the dirty race Desantis needs to worry about. I guarantee you Biden wouldn’t go anywhere near personal attacks on Desantis. Hell, Biden kept it clean with Trump and destroyed him with actual policies.

Trump… Gaetz….. Desantis seem to have the same interests. Groomer Ole Party…. The GOP.

Just calling it like I see it.

Did you ever consider "No way" meant exactly that?
If you look at his truth social account, he’s criticizing DeSantis in several of his posts.

The “no way” was clearly sarcastic and another shot at him.

The source, a magazine that groomed generations of kids into marijuana use. It's the 2nd post so lefties must be drooling over it while they ignore Biden's daughter's diary entry that claims she was forced to shower with her father as a teen and it ruined her life.

The source, a magazine that groomed generations of kids into marijuana use. It's the 2nd post so lefties must be drooling over it while they ignore Biden's daughter's diary entry that claims she was forced to shower with her father as a teen and it ruined her life.
Are you claiming that Trump probably didn't post this on truth social or that the picture of DeSantis is fake?

Trump… Gaetz….. Desantis seem to have the same interests. Groomer Ole Party…. The GOP.

Wait, what, I thought it impossible to change someone’s sexuality? That they were born that way?

What am I missing here?

The whole nature verses nurture debate just got shot all to hell.

Never underestimate Trump’s ability to hit below the belt

you almost gotta laugh at the hypocrisy when a magazine (now a blog) that unquestionably targeted kids and young adults for forty years with stories that centered on sex, drugs and rock&roll now spins a story that alleges grooming.

Forum List

Back