Trump Is Now Suggesting Ron DeSantis Is a Pedophile

Revolting doesn't even begin to describe this man. His narcissism knows no bounds. He has absolutely no character, no integrity, and neither does anyone who continues to support his farce of a presidential comeback. I hope these continued antics only serve to turn off more and more of his base to the point he gets embarrassed by his primary opponents and has to slither away into irrelevancy.

DONALD TRUMP RECENTLY has been ramping up his attacks on Ron DeSantis ahead of a potential 2024 Republican primary showdown. We’re not going to lie, we figured it take the former president a least a few more months before he started accusing the Florida governor of pedophilia.

Trump has been doing just that on Tuesday, though, sharing a few posts on Truth Social purporting to show DeSantis “grooming high school girls with alcohol as a teacher.”

“That’s not Ron, is it?” Trump wrote, sarcastically. “He would never do such a thing!”

Trump must be trying to get leftists to vote Desantis

………::🙄………
We used to call threads like these circle jerks!

Mmm .. Is that politically correct these days?

This from Cadet Bone Spurs... the Pu$$y-Grabber-in-Chief. :auiqs.jpg:

Rump needs to do the right and decent thing and shut-the-phukk-up and step aside.

However, given that he does not even have so much as a nodding acquaintance with either Right nor Decent... I won't hold my breath on that one. :cool:

The man is scum.

At least the pussies he grabs are 18 or over unlike Biden.

DeSantis has been running his mouth about Trump. Ron is going to discover Trump's payback will be a bitch.

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis has privately vented to staffers that Donald Trump, a likely contender for the Republican presidential ticket in 2024, is a “moron” and has no business running for the Oval Office for a second time.

Florida Republican Governor Ron DeSantis recently praised a lawyer suing one of former President Donald Trump's biggest allies.

People deserve to know that Desantis is a pedophile. Thank you, President Trump.
LOL

Do these look like children to you?

1675816843465.png

PS:

1. Does this look like pedophilia to you? What do you estimate the ages are of the people in the picutre?
2. Assuming it's a beer, drinking used to be legal at 18
3. Minors can legally drink in their own homes at any age, I think. Could be wrong.
4. Who knows what is really going on here.
5. Looks like the females in the picture take a liking to DeSantis. Popular guy, that DeSantis. Who is grooming whom?

Regards,
Jim

DeSantis has been running his mouth about Trump. Ron is going to discover Trump's payback will be a bitch.

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis has privately vented to staffers that Donald Trump, a likely contender for the Republican presidential ticket in 2024, is a “moron” and has no business running for the Oval Office for a second time.

Florida Republican Governor Ron DeSantis recently praised a lawyer suing one of former President Donald Trump's biggest allies.
I hope Trump ends his political career! Go Trump!

LOL

Do these look like children to you?

View attachment 754894

PS:

1. Does this look like pedophilia to you? What do you estimate the ages are of the people in the picutre?
2. Assuming it's a beer, drinking used to be legal at 18
3. Minors can legally drink in their own homes at any age, I think. Could be wrong.
4. Who knows what is really going on here.
5. Looks like the females in the picture take a liking to DeSantis. Popular guy, that DeSantis. Who is grooming whom?

Regards,
Jim
Tell that to the anti-Trump guys that made the claim that DeSantis was a pedo type. Trump is really playing the left!!!

Revolting doesn't even begin to describe this man. His narcissism knows no bounds. He has absolutely no character, no integrity, and neither does anyone who continues to support his farce of a presidential comeback. I hope these continued antics only serve to turn off more and more of his base to the point he gets embarrassed by his primary opponents and has to slither away into irrelevancy.

DONALD TRUMP RECENTLY has been ramping up his attacks on Ron DeSantis ahead of a potential 2024 Republican primary showdown. We’re not going to lie, we figured it take the former president a least a few more months before he started accusing the Florida governor of pedophilia.

Trump has been doing just that on Tuesday, though, sharing a few posts on Truth Social purporting to show DeSantis “grooming high school girls with alcohol as a teacher.”

“That’s not Ron, is it?” Trump wrote, sarcastically. “He would never do such a thing!”

thanks for informing us! i'm officially off the Trump Train. using our SPECIAL kids as a human shield against DeSantis? he really IS deplorable and irredeemable

Forum List

Back