Trump Is Now Suggesting Ron DeSantis Is a Pedophile

Revolting doesn't even begin to describe this man. His narcissism knows no bounds. He has absolutely no character, no integrity, and neither does anyone who continues to support his farce of a presidential comeback. I hope these continued antics only serve to turn off more and more of his base to the point he gets embarrassed by his primary opponents and has to slither away into irrelevancy.

DONALD TRUMP RECENTLY has been ramping up his attacks on Ron DeSantis ahead of a potential 2024 Republican primary showdown. We’re not going to lie, we figured it take the former president a least a few more months before he started accusing the Florida governor of pedophilia.

Trump has been doing just that on Tuesday, though, sharing a few posts on Truth Social purporting to show DeSantis “grooming high school girls with alcohol as a teacher.”

“That’s not Ron, is it?” Trump wrote, sarcastically. “He would never do such a thing!”

:popcorn:

My wife would csll me that in an argument as she knew it angered me endlessly. She'd even yell it out the window. A disgusting allegation especially as I have been abused more than once. This is a line Trump shouldn't cross. He has been given a great deal of leeway with his name calling and such but if he goes to this well I predict it will hurt him. Find some catchy, smart alek name.to call a guy and hammer him on the issues, this is a line no man should cross with another man. I deend Biden the same way when people cross the line.

Be careful about letting people here know you have been abused.

I was called the pedophile not long after I mentioned I was groomed and molested as a kid.

OP clearly should have titled this thread

Trump Is Now Suggesting Ron DeSantis Is a Groomer​

Much more accurate than the inaccurate thread title. Mods, please move this thread to Badlands. Clearly, the post is factually incorrect and intended to be inflammatory.

:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:
Nice try.

Fail

It was by somebody above the rules here.

I am sure I will never hear any sort of apology by her or this website she represents.

Heck, I might not even be here too long as my opposition to pedophilia is getting too troublesome.
No, stand your ground on that issue please, as long as you yourself are not being too loose with such labels. There are sometimes clear examples of abuse of the vulnerable, in other cases such a label is not warranted.

No, stand your ground on that issue please, as long as you yourself are not being too loose with such labels. There are sometimes clear examples of abuse of the vulnerable, in other cases such a label is not warranted.
I will stand my ground until I am no longer allowed to do so. Opposing child abuse makes one a pariah here.

People don't understand what a kid goes through. You don't tell anybody because of the shame and ridicule and because you know people will use it to try to hurt you.

Here I am 55 years later and I realize that keeping it buried was the right approach all along.

Revolting doesn't even begin to describe this man. His narcissism knows no bounds. He has absolutely no character, no integrity, and neither does anyone who continues to support his farce of a presidential comeback. I hope these continued antics only serve to turn off more and more of his base to the point he gets embarrassed by his primary opponents and has to slither away into irrelevancy.

DONALD TRUMP RECENTLY has been ramping up his attacks on Ron DeSantis ahead of a potential 2024 Republican primary showdown. We’re not going to lie, we figured it take the former president a least a few more months before he started accusing the Florida governor of pedophilia.

Trump has been doing just that on Tuesday, though, sharing a few posts on Truth Social purporting to show DeSantis “grooming high school girls with alcohol as a teacher.”

“That’s not Ron, is it?” Trump wrote, sarcastically. “He would never do such a thing!”

Absent some serious and concrete proof of that claim, Trump really should zip his lips.

I personally doubt it about DeSantis.

He strikes me as a much more genuinely good human being.

OTOH, if and to whatever extent there’s truth in that Trump insinuation, it would best be explored now rather than later.

Rolling Stone? Yeah they've never made things up before

LOL

More propaganda. The last thing anyone needs is someone telling you what was said. Unless you can't think for yourself.

Forum List

Back