Trump Is Not a Leader

He's your leader ... I voted for him.

Donald-Trump-Salute-Melania-Trump-Jan-20-2017-Saluting-Getty-640x480.jpg

You're welcome.

If Trump understood his role as a moral leader, he would be tested for the coronavirus -- modeling appropriate behavior for the public. But of course he won't, because he doesn't know what true leadership is. Why it's important Trump hasn't been tested for coronavirus - CNNPolitics

It's likely he's been tested but prefers to keep it personal.

btw.. Democrats have no moral standards, that's their main attraction along with free stuff and race baiting.

635804585622422921-2061480179_Elephant and Donkey.jpg

If Trump understood his role as a moral leader, he would be tested for the coronavirus -- modeling appropriate behavior for the public. But of course he won't, because he doesn't know what true leadership is. Why it's important Trump hasn't been tested for coronavirus - CNNPolitics

btw.. Democrats have no moral standards, that's their main attraction along with free stuff and race baiting.

View attachment 311641

Your claim that Trump HAS been tested for the coronavirus is based on... what?

The lack of morality is clearly on the side of the left.
Antifa and its property destruction.
Spitting on pro-republicans.
Hitting pro-republicans.
Fighting against pro-republicans trying to speak.
Insulting pro-republicans and calling them Nazis and Fascists, which they absolutely are not.
Printing and announcing fake stories (and quietly retracting them later).
From leftist politicians to the leftist people in the street, on and on the low-life behavior continues.

View attachment 311641

Your claim that Trump HAS been tested for the coronavirus is based on... what?

Maybe you should re-read my post, neither of us know for sure and neither does TDS media.

Hitting pro-republicans.
Insulting pro-republicans and calling them Nazis and Fascists, which they absolutely are not.
From leftist politicians to the leftist people in the street, on and on the low-life behavior continues.
*sigh* REALLY?
First, Antifa doesn't represent everyone on the left, any more than the Tea Party represents everyone on the right.
I don't endorse spitting on anyone, and I'm not aware of "left-wingers" spitting on someone.
Again, I'm not aware of any "left-wingers" hitting pro-republicans, although I have seen video of pro-Trump people punching people.
Fighting against pro-republicans trying to speak. That may have happened, but please offer some specifics.
Insulting pro-republicans and calling them Nazis and Fascists, which they absolutely are not. Actually, some of them absolutely are. But not all of them are.
Printing and announcing fake stories (and quietly retracting them later). You're going to have to give me more info about this one.

Hitting pro-republicans.
*sigh* REALLY?
First, Antifa doesn't represent everyone on the left, any more than the Tea Party represents everyone on the right.
I don't endorse spitting on anyone, and I'm not aware of "left-wingers" spitting on someone.
Again, I'm not aware of any "left-wingers" hitting pro-republicans, although I have seen video of pro-Trump people punching people.
Fighting against pro-republicans trying to speak. That may have happened, but please offer some specifics.
Insulting pro-republicans and calling them Nazis and Fascists, which they absolutely are not. Actually, some of them absolutely are. But not all of them are.
Printing and announcing fake stories (and quietly retracting them later). You're going to have to give me more info about this one.

Welcome to the USMB, it appears you're in for something other than just TDS propaganda..

President Trump has stage 4 Dunning Kruger , which will eat up any other viral attacks....

~S~

California Gov Has Nothing But Praise For Trump Administration on Wuhan Virus Cruise Ship Response

"We had a private conversation, but he said, 'We're gonna do the right thing' and 'You have my support, all of our support, logistically and otherwise,'" Newsom said at a news conference.

"He said everything I could have hoped for," the governor asserted. "And we had a very long conversation and every single thing he said, they followed through on.”

He went on to note that the support he’s received from Trump and Vice President Mike Pence has been “consistent with the expectation that we’d repatriate these passengers and we’d do it in a way that does justice to the spirit that defines the best of our country and the state of California."

Forum List

Back