I'm sure everyone remembers Kris Kobach

berg80

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2017
He is the former KS Sec of State assigned by Trump to find evidence of voter fraud after the 2016 election. Why? Because Don lost the popular vote by about 3M votes to Hillary. Just as there was no evidence then there is no evidence now. Though a lack of evidence doesn't provide an obstacle for Trump supporters beliefs.

How the Case for Voter Fraud Was Tested — and Utterly Failed​

Wasn't this thread started yesterday?

No, nobody does. Oh, it was that guy.

What he was demanding from the states was outrageous. If I was a governor, I would have told him to GTFO here with that bullshit. Yeah, Trump was wrong when he said he always hires the best people.

Kobach didn't go about investigating things the right way, at all.

I remember Kris Kobach, when he was Secretary of State for Kansas.

I remember his tilting-at-windmills lookin' for millions of voting illegal immigrants.
I remember his sycophancy towards the newly elected POTUS, Don Trump.
And.....I remember his humiliation and the humiliation of the entire attempt in that ego-driven search.

From my view, Don Trump was angered that he lost the popular vote to Hillary Clinton. He viewed it as a form of rejection towards him personally. So he rounded-up sycophant Kobach and told him to sniff out the brushpiles and find those millions of illegals who voted for Hillary and not him.

You know the rest.

But you know what?
Kris Kolbach is still in Kansas. And now he's the Attorney General.

If Dorothy and Toto only knew.

I remember Kris Kobach, when he was Secretary of State for Kansas.

I remember his tilting-at-windmills lookin' for millions of voting illegal immigrants.
I remember his sycophancy towards the newly elected POTUS, Don Trump.
And.....I remember his humiliation and the humiliation of the entire attempt in that ego-driven search.

From my view, Don Trump was angered that he lost the popular vote to Hillary Clinton. He viewed it as a form of rejection towards him personally. So he rounded-up sycophant Kobach and told him to sniff out the brushpiles and find those millions of illegals who voted for Hillary and not him.

You know the rest.

But you know what?
Kris Kolbach is still in Kansas. And now he's the Attorney General.

If Dorothy and Toto only knew.
Ah! People from Kansas do. Others? Notsomuch.

sorry. my interest in minutia is limited to television and movies.
Is that what Trump's record of making false claims of voter fraud is.....minutia? The rug which you folks keep trying to sweep his idiocy under is getting full.

Is that what Trump's record of making false claims of voter fraud is.....minutia? The rug which you folks keep trying to sweep his idiocy under is getting full.
no, fool

remembering non entities is minutia.

And kobach is a non entity to most people.

at least to sane people.

"The rug which you folks keep trying to sweep his idiocy under is getting full."

I would demur on poster 'berg80's' description above.

Not about the attempt to hide Trump's behavior under the proverbial rug, but rather, I'd characterize it differently than "idiocy".

'Idiocy' implies some mental incapacity, or relatively innocent defect in comprehension, or ability.
Rather, I personally, would go with malevolency, and in many cases criminality.

Trump's Duped & Snookered want to play '3-Monkeys'......not seeing, hearing, or speaking about Don Trump's criminal intent with the J6 attempt to steal the election. And his other corrosive statements and actions.

So, while I understand the thrust of poster Berg's intent.....I would lean-in a bit more strongly on the 'malevolency' aspect.

But that's just me.

While were digging back this far....I recall who it was that threw cold water all over Jill Stein's demand for a forensic audit of MI in 2016: the Clintons.....Then it was that same state that had the truck full of "mail-in" ballots show up in the dead of night in '20, just prior to a statistically improbable spike in votes for Pedo Peter.

Probably just a coinkidink.

no, fool

remembering non entities is minutia.

And kobach is a non entity to most people.

at least to sane people.
No need to reiterate your desire not to be reminded of Trump's serial lies on the subject of voter fraud. Kobach came up empty just like the investigations in to fraud from 2020. Oooops, sorry, I reminded you again.

No need to reiterate your desire not to be reminded of Trump's serial lies on the subject of voter fraud. Kobach came up empty just like the investigations in to fraud from 2020. Oooops, sorry, I reminded you again.
I AM SO FUCKING TIRED OF DEALING WITH MORONS.

for almost 7 fucking years, since trump threw his hat in the ring, I have stated I have not, and would not vote for Trump, but because I bash Biden, the FUCKING MORONS ON HERE THINK I'M FOND OF TRUMP. I'm NOT.

I have no idea who Kobach is, nor do I FUCKING CARE.

Try using that peanut sized piece of organ you hilariously call a brain and STOP MAKE AN ASS OF YOURSELF.

Last edited:
He is the former KS Sec of State assigned by Trump to find evidence of voter fraud after the 2016 election. Why? Because Don lost the popular vote by about 3M votes to Hillary

Stopped reading at this nonsense -
There is no national popular vote to win or lose.

Wasn't this thread started yesterday?

No, nobody does. Oh, it was that guy.

What he was demanding from the states was outrageous. If I was a governor, I would have told him to GTFO here with that bullshit. Yeah, Trump was wrong when he said he always hires the best people.

Kobach didn't go about investigating things the right way, at all.

That's because Kobach's goal was to find out who was voting for Democrats, and find ways to get them stricken from the list. That's been the goal of his entire "True the Vote" group from the beginning.

TTV has been taken to court a number of times for their pre-election voter purges, which always focus on Democrat held neighbourhoods and precincts.

That's because Kobach's goal was to find out who was voting for Democrats, and find ways to get them stricken from the list. That's been the goal of his entire "True the Vote" group from the beginning.

TTV has been taken to court a number of times for their pre-election voter purges, which always focus on Democrat held neighbourhoods and precincts.
Noteworthy goal, since people that vote democrat are anti american

Forum List

Back