Trump Is Not a Leader

If Trump understood his role as a moral leader, he would be tested for the coronavirus -- modeling appropriate behavior for the public. But of course he won't, because he doesn't know what true leadership is. Why it's important Trump hasn't been tested for coronavirus - CNNPolitics

It's likely he's been tested but prefers to keep it personal.

btw.. Democrats have no moral standards, that's their main attraction along with free stuff and race baiting.

View attachment 311641

Your claim that Trump HAS been tested for the coronavirus is based on... what?

I don't see that claim

He's your leader ... I voted for him.

Donald-Trump-Salute-Melania-Trump-Jan-20-2017-Saluting-Getty-640x480.jpg

You're welcome.
Actually, he's YOUR leader, not mine.

Poor baby

If Trump understood his role as a moral leader, he would be tested for the coronavirus -- modeling appropriate behavior for the public. But of course he won't, because he doesn't know what true leadership is. Why it's important Trump hasn't been tested for coronavirus - CNNPolitics

Actually, President Trump consulted with top Medical Doctors who advised him that someone of his tremendous health and vigor doesn't need to be tested for this virus.

If he was advised otherwise, he would be glad to do it.

So he is modeling appropriate behavior for the public, consultation with his health care team, and considering their opinion as to what he should do.

btw.. Democrats have no moral standards, that's their main attraction along with free stuff and race baiting.

View attachment 311641

YOU ASSHOLE LIAR!!!!!!!!
He NEVER "claimed Trump was tested".
He posted that it was
"likely" Trump was tested.
Your a lying piece of shit!

Actually, President Trump consulted with top Medical Doctors who advised him that someone of his tremendous health and vigor doesn't need to be tested for this virus.

If he was advised otherwise, he would be glad to do it.

So he is modeling appropriate behavior for the public, consultation with his health care team, and considering their opinion as to what he should do.
Trump's "tremendous health and vigor"???? ARE YOU SERIOUS?

I guess your to stupid to know that if you dont have symptoms the test is useless

I do wonder if youve been tested for TDS cause your symptoms are plenty
First of all, you should have written "you're" and "too stupid"... But I guess that you're too stupid to know that.

And it's not true that if you don't have symptoms, there's no reason to be tested. Currently there are two main reasons someone would be tested for the coronavirus: having symptoms or exposure to an infected person. Should I Be Tested For Coronavirus? Here's What You Need to Know About COVID-19 Tests

Trump has been photographed with at least one infected person, and he shook hands with a number of Republicans who had been in contact with an infected person. https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...f268ac-647a-11ea-845d-e35b0234b136_story.html https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...3ba384-6170-11ea-912d-d98032ec8e25_story.html

If Trump understood his role as a moral leader, he would be tested for the coronavirus --

Why?
As an example for others to follow. I thought that was obvious.

What's obvious to me is that you people have been complaining about the lack of available test kits, so why would you want the man wasting a test kit on himself? Is it so that you can then hem and haw about how he used one of the limited test kits on himself when it could have been used on someone who really needs it?

Who looks to the President of the United States as a moral leader?

I certainly do not. I look to my priest as my moral leader. I'm certain most people are the same.

For President, I want the toughest, meanest SOB on the block. I look for a leader willing to walk away from the table without looking back. Come to think of it, that's what I wanted when I hired an attorney to defend me in a suit from a bank for $42,000 and one customer who sued me for not having disclosed that the city was widening the road behind their property.

Gen. George Patton would have made an excellent President but you'd probably have hated him too! :D

He's your leader ... I voted for him.

Donald-Trump-Salute-Melania-Trump-Jan-20-2017-Saluting-Getty-640x480.jpg

You're welcome.
Actually, he's YOUR leader, not mine.
if you are American, he's your leader--plain and simple...he's POTUS

Gees no he not, was Obama his leader, or your leader??

Yes, failed former President Barack Hussein Obama was the President of the United States. He seemed to be a fine husband and father but I hated what he did to our country.

The lack of morality is clearly on the side of the left.
Antifa and its property destruction.
Spitting on pro-republicans.
Hitting pro-republicans.
Fighting against pro-republicans trying to speak.
Insulting pro-republicans and calling them Nazis and Fascists, which they absolutely are not.
Printing and announcing fake stories (and quietly retracting them later).
From leftist politicians to the leftist people in the street, on and on the low-life behavior continues.
Wow, you must be from an alternate universe.
First of all, I don't condone property destruction or violence by Antifa or anyone.
I'm not aware of an epidemic of spitting on pro-Republicans, but I'm not in favor of it.
Most of the political hitting that I've heard about was at pro-Trump rallies, and they were hitting anti-Trump protestors.
I believe in freedom of speech, and people who I disagree with should have the freedom to say what they think. I don't agree with shouting down people you disagree with.
SOME right-wingers (not necessarily Republicans) ARE Nazis/Fascists/White Supremacists. Some Republicans, I assume, are good people. (notice the Trump quote!)
Most responsible media do their best to print FACTS. Occasionally, they do get things wrong and then they issue a retraction. That's the responsible thing to do. How often are nonsensical stories on the internet retracted? How's that child sex ring in the basement of the pizza parlor going, by the way?
The vast majority of the left wing/liberal people that I've met are good, kind, thoughtful people. Maybe you should take a look at yourself and the way YOU'RE vilifying a group of people.

wow-who-d816aae976-S.jpg
Wow! The sheer brilliance of your argument is stunning. Do you know how to write a sentence, or do you only communicate in memes?

I knew pictures would be easier for you to understand.

View attachment 311641

Maybe you should re-read my post, neither of us know for sure and neither does TDS media.
I suppose you'll scream "FAKE NEWS!" but Trump has NOT been tested. https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...f268ac-647a-11ea-845d-e35b0234b136_story.html

View attachment 311641

Maybe you should re-read my post, neither of us know for sure and neither does TDS media.
I suppose you'll scream "FAKE NEWS!" but Trump has NOT been tested. https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...f268ac-647a-11ea-845d-e35b0234b136_story.html
It's the fucking flu that's all it is. Has Biden been tested?

Forum List

Back