Trump Is Not a Leader

Let's talk about some of the Biological Facts that you and other leftardz are still in denial about.

Shall we?
Fine, if you're determined to make this about abortion instead of Trump, what do I care? Here's my position: I don't like abortion. I don't think that most pro-choice advocates like abortion. But they do regard it as something that should be available under some circumstances. That's why they're called "pro-choice" and NOT "pro-abortion." I'd say that the relationship between a fetus and a human being is analogous to the relationship between a blueprint and a building.

LOL!

And you have the Gall to accuse others of avoiding facts!

That's hilarious.
And the facts I avoided are what?

Um....

FACT; Biologically, "a human being in the fetal stage of their life" is "a human being." It is an already existing / living HUMAN organism.

A "building that is only in the blueprint stage of it's being built" is NON existent, not a building and not even in the slightest way analogous to a "human being" / living organism.

The facts are NOT on your side.
Are your "facts" scientific or political?

Facts are facts.

No matter how they may be used for political or even for nefarious "scientific" purposes.

A fact is still a fact. Regardless.

Fine, if you're determined to make this about abortion instead of Trump, what do I care? Here's my position: I don't like abortion. I don't think that most pro-choice advocates like abortion. But they do regard it as something that should be available under some circumstances. That's why they're called "pro-choice" and NOT "pro-abortion." I'd say that the relationship between a fetus and a human being is analogous to the relationship between a blueprint and a building.

LOL!

That's hilarious.

Um....

FACT; Biologically, "a human being in the fetal stage of their life" is "a human being." It is an already existing / living HUMAN organism.

A "building that is only in the blueprint stage of it's being built" is NON existent, not a building and not even in the slightest way analogous to a "human being" / living organism.

Facts are facts.

No matter how they may be used for political or even for nefarious "scientific" purposes.

Right, facts are facts. No argument there. But what ARE your so-called facts? You've made a lot of claims but you haven't offered any evidence...

LOL!

That's hilarious.

Um....

Facts are facts.

Right, facts are facts. No argument there. But what ARE your so-called facts? You've made a lot of claims but you haven't offered any evidence...

Do you actually need evidence to know that a human being (even) in the fetal stage of their life is "a human being?"

What would suffice?

Pictures?

Testimony from Medical Experts?

The fact that YOU were once in the fetal stage of your OWN life?

What?

Um....

Facts are facts.

Do you actually need evidence to know that a human being (even) in the fetal stage of their life is "a human being?"

What would suffice?

Pictures?

What?
Please tell me what you remember from your life in the uterus. I'd really like to hear about it.

Um....

Facts are facts.

What would suffice?

Pictures?

What?
Please tell me what you remember from your life in the uterus. I'd really like to hear about it.

Same as your memories as a newborn to the age of one. I'm sure.

If Trump understood his role as a moral leader, he would be tested for the coronavirus -- modeling appropriate behavior for the public. But of course he won't, because he doesn't know what true leadership is. Why it's important Trump hasn't been tested for coronavirus - CNNPolitics
You were saying.
Donald Trump tests negative for coronavirus - CNNPolitics
But weren't you saying that he shouldn't be tested at all?
No I never said that.

If Trump understood his role as a moral leader, he would be tested for the coronavirus -- modeling appropriate behavior for the public. But of course he won't, because he doesn't know what true leadership is. Why it's important Trump hasn't been tested for coronavirus - CNNPolitics

Just in. He was tested and is negative. Now stop being a negative Nancy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Trump got tested for coronavirus, and he should have been. I give him credit for that. It came back negative, and that's also important information. Now will you guys give me credit for NOT saying that his test was a waste of resources, as some of you were claiming that "the left" would say? Because I don't think it was a waste. It was important to give the American people that info and also give an example to follow, because a lot of people on this site seem to think that testing is a waste of time. Unless and until there's a vaccine against the coronavirus, we need to identify who has the virus and isolate them ASAP so they won't infect anyone else. And as someone else posted on this website, Trump may be exposed to the virus later, so he might need to be tested again.
Anyone who tests negative for the virus can walk out the door and have it in an hour. Testing is stupid unless someone is showing symptoms. If we didn't promote insane ideas like testing positive means sick we might hang on to a shred of sanity.

He's your leader ... I voted for him.

Donald-Trump-Salute-Melania-Trump-Jan-20-2017-Saluting-Getty-640x480.jpg

You're welcome.
Actually, he's YOUR leader, not mine.
Of course hes your leader. Your dislike of him doesnt change that fact.

The lack of morality is clearly on the side of the left.
Antifa and its property destruction.
Spitting on pro-republicans.
Hitting pro-republicans.
Fighting against pro-republicans trying to speak.
Insulting pro-republicans and calling them Nazis and Fascists, which they absolutely are not.
Printing and announcing fake stories (and quietly retracting them later).
From leftist politicians to the leftist people in the street, on and on the low-life behavior continues.
*sigh* REALLY?
First, Antifa doesn't represent everyone on the left, any more than the Tea Party represents everyone on the right.
I don't endorse spitting on anyone, and I'm not aware of "left-wingers" spitting on someone.
Again, I'm not aware of any "left-wingers" hitting pro-republicans, although I have seen video of pro-Trump people punching people.
Fighting against pro-republicans trying to speak. That may have happened, but please offer some specifics.
Insulting pro-republicans and calling them Nazis and Fascists, which they absolutely are not. Actually, some of them absolutely are. But not all of them are.
Printing and announcing fake stories (and quietly retracting them later). You're going to have to give me more info about this one.
You have to be the most uninformed person on earth if you believe that. It isnt just antifa, its democrats in general who are spitting on and attacking people.

Just in. He was tested and is negative. Now stop being a negative Nancy.

Trump got tested for coronavirus, and he should have been. I give him credit for that. It came back negative, and that's also important information. Now will you guys give me credit for NOT saying that his test was a waste of resources, as some of you were claiming that "the left" would say? Because I don't think it was a waste. It was important to give the American people that info and also give an example to follow, because a lot of people on this site seem to think that testing is a waste of time. Unless and until there's a vaccine against the coronavirus, we need to identify who has the virus and isolate them ASAP so they won't infect anyone else. And as someone else posted on this website, Trump may be exposed to the virus later, so he might need to be tested again.
Anyone who tests negative for the virus can walk out the door and have it in an hour. Testing is stupid unless someone is showing symptoms. If we didn't promote insane ideas like testing positive means sick we might hang on to a shred of sanity.

Totally agree, but he had to do it. Press was baiting him too hard. Actually ridiculous, with all the on hand medical staff surrounding him. He can shut them up for a minute now. Maybe.

Forum List

Back