Trump Is Not a Leader

If Trump understood his role as a moral leader, he would be tested for the coronavirus -- modeling appropriate behavior for the public. But of course he won't, because he doesn't know what true leadership is. Why it's important Trump hasn't been tested for coronavirus - CNNPolitics

Who looks to the President of the United States as a moral leader?

I certainly do not. I look to my priest as my moral leader. I'm certain most people are the same.

For President, I want the toughest, meanest SOB on the block. I look for a leader willing to walk away from the table without looking back. Come to think of it, that's what I wanted when I hired an attorney to defend me in a suit from a bank for $42,000 and one customer who sued me for not having disclosed that the city was widening the road behind their property.

Gen. George Patton would have made an excellent President but you'd probably have hated him too! :D
Well, I'm one of those atheistic humanists you've heard tell about. So I don't look to any religious leader for anything, except maybe pedophilia. But apparently, a lot of people DO look to the President for leadership in a crisis. And Trump has failed miserably, on many levels. For example, South Korea has tested 190,000 people for the virus. The United States has tested 1,700. And Trump shut down the office that was supposed to prepare for this kind of emergency! Yeah, he's a great leader.

If Trump understood his role as a moral leader, he would be tested for the coronavirus -- modeling appropriate behavior for the public. But of course he won't, because he doesn't know what true leadership is. Why it's important Trump hasn't been tested for coronavirus - CNNPolitics

wow-who-d816aae976-S.jpg
Wow! The sheer brilliance of your argument is stunning. Do you know how to write a sentence, or do you only communicate in memes?

I knew pictures would be easier for you to understand.
Ha, ha. Well, at least you can type!

It's likely he's been tested but prefers to keep it personal.

btw.. Democrats have no moral standards, that's their main attraction along with free stuff and race baiting.

View attachment 311641

Your claim that Trump HAS been tested for the coronavirus is based on... what?
So what if Trump has COVID-19? His detractors have "Trump Deraingment Syndrome" and Biden has Alzheimer's.

btw.. Democrats have no moral standards, that's their main attraction along with free stuff and race baiting.

View attachment 311641

Maybe you should re-read my post, neither of us know for sure and neither does TDS media.
I suppose you'll scream "FAKE NEWS!" but Trump has NOT been tested. https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...f268ac-647a-11ea-845d-e35b0234b136_story.html
It's the fucking flu that's all it is. Has Biden been tested?
It's NOT the flu, moron. And the flu kills people too, but at least there's a vaccine for it. And the death rate for the coronavirus is TEN TIMES the rate for the flu. I don't know if Biden's been tested, but I also don't know if he's been in contact with an infected person. Trump HAS been in contact with at least one infected person, as I already told you.

I certainly do not. I look to my priest as my moral leader. I'm certain most people are the same.

For President, I want the toughest, meanest SOB on the block. I look for a leader willing to walk away from the table without looking back. Come to think of it, that's what I wanted when I hired an attorney to defend me in a suit from a bank for $42,000 and one customer who sued me for not having disclosed that the city was widening the road behind their property.

Gen. George Patton would have made an excellent President but you'd probably have hated him too! :D
Well, I'm one of those atheistic humanists you've heard tell about. So I don't look to any religious leader for anything, except maybe pedophilia. But apparently, a lot of people DO look to the President for leadership in a crisis. And Trump has failed miserably, on many levels. For example, South Korea has tested 190,000 people for the virus. The United States has tested 1,700. And Trump shut down the office that was supposed to prepare for this kind of emergency! Yeah, he's a great leader.

I'm not surprised you have no moral leader. You just make it up as you go, don't you? You made that clear with your juvenile comment. Carry on!

Yes, people look to the President for leadership in a crisis. That has nothing to do with moral leadership. Would you call General Patton a great moral leader?

Was former President Bill Clinton your moral leader?

It's NOT the flu, moron. And the flu kills people too, but at least there's a vaccine for it. And the death rate for the coronavirus is TEN TIMES the rate for the flu. I don't know if Biden's been tested, but I also don't know if he's been in contact with an infected person. Trump HAS been in contact with at least one infected person, as I already told you.

You seem to have forgotten your reliable source and working link supporting your claim. Might you correct that oversight so that we may more carefully evaluate your point?

View attachment 311641

Maybe you should re-read my post, neither of us know for sure and neither does TDS media.
I suppose you'll scream "FAKE NEWS!" but Trump has NOT been tested. https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...f268ac-647a-11ea-845d-e35b0234b136_story.html
And maybe he was tested and is being treated. He doesn't want anyone to worry about him or the country.

View attachment 311641

It's the fucking flu and it has an overwhelming survival rate. It's not a threat we need worry about.

I'm not surprised you have no moral leader. You just make it up as you go, don't you? You made that clear with your juvenile comment. Carry on!

Yes, people look to the President for leadership in a crisis. That has nothing to do with moral leadership. Would you call General Patton a great moral leader?

Was former President Bill Clinton your moral leader?
I didn't say that I have no moral leader. You're twisting my words. I said that I don't look to religious leaders for anything (which would include moral leadership). And I would argue that leadership and moral leadership are intertwined. And no, I would not call Patton a great moral leader at all, but he was a great general from what I know about him. For me, being a great general is not a great compliment. He was good at killing people. And no, I can honestly say that Bill Clinton was not my moral leader, but I voted for him. Twice. And I don't regret it.

You seem to have forgotten your reliable source and working link supporting your claim. Might you correct that oversight so that we may more carefully evaluate your point?
Hey, go nuts! Coronavirus 10 times more lethal than seasonal flu, top health official says

And maybe he was tested and is being treated. He doesn't want anyone to worry about him or the country.
You people just totally DENY reality, don't you? That makes it tough to have any kind of rational discussion.

Hey, go nuts! Coronavirus 10 times more lethal than seasonal flu, top health official says
Past Pandemics | Pandemic Influenza (Flu) | CDC
History says no, and this virus is a weaker flu virus as compared to the past.

It's the fucking flu and it has an overwhelming survival rate. It's not a threat we need worry about.
As I posted before, the coronavirus is NOT the fucking flu. The symptoms are similar to the flu, which has made it harder to distinguish the two. And it's true that MOST people who contract the coronavirus survive it. But about 3 percent die. If 100 million Americans get it, that translates to 3 million deaths. But you say it's not a threat we need to worry about???

The regular flu kills more people than the Coronavirus.

As I posted before, the coronavirus is NOT the fucking flu. The symptoms are similar to the flu, which has made it harder to distinguish the two. And it's true that MOST people who contract the coronavirus survive it. But about 3 percent die. If 100 million Americans get it, that translates to 3 million deaths. But you say it's not a threat we need to worry about???
3% die but your including Chinese and other foreign countries that don't have the health care access, diet,or sanitation that we do. Plus, in Asia they are heavy smokers and pollution is rampant. Not good for respiratory illness. Nothing to worry about. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...it's a duck. If symptoms are so similar to the flu that it's hard to distinguish the two...it's a fucking flu virus.

You people just totally DENY reality, don't you? That makes it tough to have any kind of rational discussion.
I'm not going to tell you something that I don't know. One thing that made me angry today is that Trump said there would be 1,000.000.000 tests available for Friday. That was wrong and I count it as a lie. I saw one of his team being asked about how many tests there were for tomorrow and the woman evaded the question three different times. It's more like 700.
Obviously she was told to avoid the question instead of saying what the problem was. I am pissed. I figure not everything will go smoothly, but I believe in honesty and we are not getting it.

At the same time he has been a good president and done more than any other. I still believe in him just don't lie!

What do you mean, history says no? Coronavirus IS more lethal than the seasonal flu. That's a fact. It's not as lethal as the 1918 Influenza (sometimes called the Spanish flu), but it's estimated that 50 million people died from that one. And the world population then was about 1.8 billion, compared to 8 billion now. Just because this isn't like the Black Death in the 1300s doesn't mean it's not serious. Maybe you'll sing a different tune if your grandmother dies from it.

What do you mean, history says no? Coronavirus IS more lethal than the seasonal flu. That's a fact. It's not as lethal as the 1918 Influenza (sometimes called the Spanish flu), but it's estimated that 50 million people died from that one. And the world population then was about 1.8 billion, compared to 8 billion now. Just because this isn't like the Black Death in the 1300s doesn't mean it's not serious. Maybe you'll sing a different tune if your grandmother dies from it.
That's not true. It's all over the news that this flu is more moderate and is dangerous to only those with compromised physical symptoms.

Forum List

Back