Trump is no Reagan

So does the Pope. Is that a wall around Obama's house I see?!!
You are not paying attention, the current Pope is taking walls down and does not like the walls Trump is putting up
My mistake. I thought there was a wall around the Vatican.
There is a wall around the Vatican build long ago. In a figurative fashion, the current Pope is taking down walls.
That will take critical thinking to understand. Those with diminished brain power are not capable of critical thinking.
Have your mom try to explain it to you.
NO need. The Pope has a wall to keep HIM safe, but it's not proper for is to have on to keep our residents safe. The hell with your figurative shit. When the Pope tears down his wall, I'll listen.
Did you know the Pope was shot within the walls of the Vatican? Walls do not keep you safe.
We can build a wall around your house so you feel safe;you woos.
IF the walls aren't keeping him safe, he should tear them down. "Wuss", not "woos." lol.

You are not paying attention, the current Pope is taking walls down and does not like the walls Trump is putting up
There is a wall around the Vatican build long ago. In a figurative fashion, the current Pope is taking down walls.
That will take critical thinking to understand. Those with diminished brain power are not capable of critical thinking.
NO need. The Pope has a wall to keep HIM safe, but it's not proper for is to have on to keep our residents safe. The hell with your figurative shit. When the Pope tears down his wall, I'll listen.
Did you know the Pope was shot within the walls of the Vatican? Walls do not keep you safe.
IF the walls aren't keeping him safe, he should tear them down. "Wuss", not "woos." lol.
I thought you would know how to spell wuss, just like Popes know how to spell Pope, presidents know how to spell president, wusses know how to spell wuss. LOL

I thought you would know how to spell wuss, just like Popes know how to spell Pope, presidents know how to spell president, wusses know how to spell wuss. LOL
My vocabulary is obviously more extensive than yours.

So you believe that one shooting behind a wall proves that "walls do not keep you safe." Of course you do, brainiac
What has happened to the new conservative movement. They are afraid of everything. They are wooses. I remember the good old days when men were men and women were women. The conservatives motto was if you have balls you do not need walls.
The new conservatives are afraid of their shadow. THEY HAVE NO BALLS. That is why they buy AK-47's.

Trump is afraid of everything? What the fuck are you talking about? You're living in a delusion. He's been kicking you in the ass repeatedly
Trump got elected by playing on the fears of his supporters. He conned them.
Let see if he alleviates the fears as he said he would do.

Yeah, the Republicans play on fear, that's a problem they have. You haven't a fricking clue

So you believe that one shooting behind a wall proves that "walls do not keep you safe." Of course you do, brainiac
What has happened to the new conservative movement. They are afraid of everything. They are wooses. I remember the good old days when men were men and women were women. The conservatives motto was if you have balls you do not need walls.
The new conservatives are afraid of their shadow. THEY HAVE NO BALLS. That is why they buy AK-47's.

Trump is afraid of everything? What the fuck are you talking about? You're living in a delusion. He's been kicking you in the ass repeatedly
Plus Trump is no conservative, he is an opportunist con man. He is not afraid but he took advantage of others fears.
Many fears are ridiculous, fear of other races, nationalities and cultures. Those are the ones I referred to in my original post of if you have balls you do not need walls.
But there are real fears about job opportunities in a new economy and safety from terrorists of all kinds including Islamic radical jihadists.
Will see if he sold the people a bill of goods or he can actually do something

Yeah, con men tell you what they are going to do and then do it. You're just floating in the Democrat kool-aid

Reagan was POUS before terrorism was such a threat and when the USA wasn't over-populated with people who reduce the standard of living, among other things. Try and keep up.

Trump is no Reagan.
Reagan took down walls.
Trump builds walls.

True,
Reagan believed in fighting russia...Trump believes in sucking their dick.
Reagan believed in immigration and free trade.
Seems to me that you are familiar with sucking dicks, yo.
Ain't it ironic how the left puts forth that LBGT is perfectly acceptable and normal but then use gay references to try to insult people.

LOL..........Exactly. Libs. are strange. You should see how they act around black people where there aren't many. I witnessed is today. The blacks see it too. Couldn't tell you if they enjoy strangers kissing their asses and stumbling all over themselves, but they appear uncomfortable.

My vocabulary is obviously more extensive than yours.
Ouch, besides a large vocabulary you really know how to hurt a guy

Forum List

Back