Senator Lisa Murkowski (R-AK) is Considering Leaving the GOP

But if we Patriots however we define or affiliate ourselves do not vote straight GOP ticket in November, the Democrats will win and the GOP will have no majority of any kind in Washington. And if the Democrats hold the power we will lose the Supreme Court to woke Marxism indefinitely, certainly for the rest of our lifetimes, the Constitution will be shredded, and for all practical purposes we will live under a totalitarian government.

There is such a thing as choosing the best option available to us and doing what is best for us all.
Just one problem.

You aren't patriots. You are the opposite. You worship a man before the constitution, and authoritarianism over democracy.

Your cult is an historic cancer on our great experiment, and children will be reading abut your nauseating cult in history class. And about what we had to do to protect our nation from it.

"I just regret that our party is seemingly becoming a party of Donald Trump."

This is not something that hasn't been pointed out repeatedly. This is no longer the party of Reagan; it's a party that worships one man whose only convictions and values are whatever he believes. The Republicans cannot win on a MAGA coalition alone. More and more conservatives are heading out the door, but according to Trump he doesn't need those people anyway.

So? Bernie Sanders left the democratic party, became an independent, and caucuses with the democrats. Murkowski is not joining the democratic party. She would become an independent and caucus with Republicans.

Would somebody please articulate for me the policies favored by Donald Trump that are contrary to traditional Republican positions on the relevant issues?

I ask that knowing that there are no such Trump policies. Trump is not a rogue Republican, he is a Republican on steroids, who tried to DO the things that other Republicans merely talked about.

See paragraph one. I can't wait to read the responses.

This is not something that hasn't been pointed out repeatedly. This is no longer the party of Reagan; it's a party that worships one man whose only convictions and values are whatever he believes. The Republicans cannot win on a MAGA coalition alone. More and more conservatives are heading out the door, but according to Trump he doesn't need those people anyway.

Good riddance. She's a leftwinger. She doesn't represent our party. Conservative Trump does. NO president governed more conservatively than Trump since Calvin Coolidge. That is the reason Trump is the mainstream choice and is favored to win in November. Anything else is just lying Marxist talking points.

So? Bernie Sanders left the democratic party, became an independent, and caucuses with the democrats. Murkowski is not joining the democratic party. She would become an independent and caucus with Republicans.

No, he didn't. Bernie Sanders has always been a member of the Vermont Progressive Party with the short exceptions of the two times he ran for president on the Democratic ticket.

Another one bites the dust!

They see the writing on the wall. The MAGA Party is going to get shellacked.
The polls basically do not agree with your negativity. There are lot more Republicans liking conservatives like DJTs loyal followers who liked the stock market and the economy that responded to Trump's policy of thrive and make your employees thrive bigly. And we don't forget it either as the elephant is our mascot that remembers good times.

The polls basically do not agree with your negativity. There are lot more Republicans liking conservatives like DJTs loyal followers who liked the stock market and the economy that responded to Trump's policy of thrive and make your employees thrive bigly. And we don't forget it either as the elephant is our mascot that remembers good times.
Thats great. Tell the House. But hurry!

Last edited:
Good, all RINOs should leave. The GOP is becoming more MAGA by the day and representing the average American not elitist war mongering scumbags
As I know it, the Republican Party has people from all voting sides, and this one is so tired I'm already going upstairs to get a good night's sleep. MAY THE road rise up to meet you, the wind be ar your back, and may God bless you and keep you, amen.

No, he didn't. Bernie Sanders has always been a member of the Vermont Progressive Party with the short exceptions of the two times he ran for president on the Democratic ticket.
If you run for the democratic ticket you are a democrat. When you caucus with democrats then you are a democrat. If Murkowski leaves the Republican party she will be an independent and caucus with Republicans.

Murkowski leaving the GOP? I’m shocked.

The average American is as far from MAGA as you can get.

You'll find that out in November.
Unfortunately for the Dummycrats, the average American Democrats are fed up with Biden's obsessive false narratives against conservatives, many of whom are their friends at work, at their sundry congregations of people who pledge their lives to telling the truth and liking their conservative friends who save their leftover money to give generously to feeding the hungry, giving ho.es to orphans and helping widows who have no one else to help them survive the Biden depression because he destroyed all the good things Trump did, such as controlling the border in a way that helped the American people who are now burdened with Bidenflation and a dollar that used to buy a dollar's worth and now only buys what a fifty cents piece bought just 3 years ago since there was something funny going on about the vote that did not reflect a single unblemished estimate that showed President Trump's lead in almost every state of the union.W

When you come to grips with the media's 24/7/365 lies they picked up from the Dummycrats for years on end, I hope you reconcile with those of us who knew that President Trump is a straight arrow by his respect for the whole and nothing but the truth that he knew was respected in the business world of which he mastered honesty and practiced honesty in his dealings with other business persons whose success depended on reliability which has always demanded truth.

Looking around the world, truly prosperous societies put their trust in those who practice truth by honoring it in their personal and professional lives. That's what truly thoughtful people know the truth has wings, not brakes. Yer welcome. :D

She’s an ignorant fool…like all establishment/permanent D.C. fucks.
She still thinks bi-partisanship has a place in politics….she hasn’t figured out that Democrats are America’s enemy #1, a real existential threat….FUCK HER!!!
The best Congress critters go back home every weekend and find out what their fellow statesmen need from DC and their representatives in Congress and the Senate. It's sad when they ignore their constituents instead of their egos. I've seen that in my lifetime. I prefer congresspersons who are motivated by people in their states and areas to deliver benefits to all of their state people. And it takes all their energy to do well for the American people. God bless those who stay and don't give up on those who voted them into high office.

The stock market was didn't do as well under Trump as it did under Obama and it's doing under Biden.

Employees didn't thrive under Donald Trump either.

The entire nation was the laughingstock of the world. A million people died, and the economy crashed, and you're here saying how great it all was.

Well... I've read the entire thread and not a single Republican gives a shit if Murkowski leaves the Republican party. Good riddance to bad rubish.

The only people upset are Democrats, liberals and one deranged never-Trump OP that hasn't voted for a Republican in a Presidential election in this century. He did vote for Mitt Romney as Governor of Massachusetts though.

What they are REALLY angry about is President Trump is shifting the entire political system to the right.

Good. I’ve always stated, you can leave the party any time you want, but, if you do, that should trigger an immediate and automatic special election, to give the people who voted for her a chance to elect someone else if they want. The people who put her in office did so because she was a Republican. If she wants to switch parties, that isn’t what those people wanted, they should be able to decide if they want to keep her or not.

When was she ever in it?

Forum List

Back