Senator Lisa Murkowski (R-AK) is Considering Leaving the GOP

The Skank, Lisa Murkowski is a Republican??? I wasn't aware of that. The Skank saying she might leave the Republican Party is equal to Charles Schumer saying he might leave the Republican Party.

Last edited:
Maga types seem to be bearing up after this news. They dont seem to be interested in building a coalition.
You bend the knee or die...
"I just regret that our party is seemingly becoming a party of Donald Trump."

She’s an ignorant fool…like all establishment/permanent D.C. fucks.
She still thinks bi-partisanship has a place in politics….she hasn’t figured out that Democrats are America’s enemy #1, a real existential threat….FUCK HER!!!
Join the Cult

A do-nothing legacy schmendrick, who would be schlepping coffee in Anchorage were it not for her name, is now some fucking oracle of politics?

GTFO, you intellectual fraud, and take the rest of the over-the-hill fossils with you.
Keep those tears coming, Trumptard. :eusa_boohoo:

Good, all RINOs should leave. The GOP is becoming more MAGA by the day and representing the average American not elitist war mongering scumbags

Maga types seem to be bearing up after this news. They dont seem to be interested in building a coalition.

MAGA was made irellevant after the budget passed.

They will be totally irellevant in another 6 months.

Along with the orange shit stain they worship.

If Murkowski goes independent and votes with the Dems. America will be a very different place next year.

No loss. But I can't get behind the "gop" either.

Clean it out, both sides
But if we Patriots however we define or affiliate ourselves do not vote straight GOP ticket in November, the Democrats will win and the GOP will have no majority of any kind in Washington. And if the Democrats hold the power we will lose the Supreme Court to woke Marxism indefinitely, certainly for the rest of our lifetimes, the Constitution will be shredded, and for all practical purposes we will live under a totalitarian government.

There is such a thing as choosing the best option available to us and doing what is best for us all.

She is among the MOST liberal Senators who claim to be a Pub.

She is a RINO. Her party affilation is not my concern.

Nudge me when Rand Paul threatens to become a Democrat. Then I might be concerned.

This is not something that hasn't been pointed out repeatedly. This is no longer the party of Reagan; it's a party that worships one man whose only convictions and values are whatever he believes. The Republicans cannot win on a MAGA coalition alone. More and more conservatives are heading out the door, but according to Trump he doesn't need those people anyway.

Squish hasn’t been a Republican for years.

Nor should they be. Murkowski and the rest of these Centrist, RINO types should be part of the Democrat party or start their own organization. They don’t belong in the GOP. Let them leave or throw them out.
The MAGAparty is becoming a minority minority party.

This is not something that hasn't been pointed out repeatedly. This is no longer the party of Reagan; it's a party that worships one man whose only convictions and values are whatever he believes. The Republicans cannot win on a MAGA coalition alone. More and more conservatives are heading out the door, but according to Trump he doesn't need those people anyway.

Murkowski is a closet Democrat.

She literally has the worst, or second worst voting record of all Pubs in the Senate.

Wish her the best.

Forum List

Back