Trump is no Reagan

Trump is no Reagan.
Reagan took down walls.
Trump builds walls.
So does the Pope. Is that a wall around Obama's house I see?!!
You are not paying attention, the current Pope is taking walls down and does not like the walls Trump is putting up
My mistake. I thought there was a wall around the Vatican.
There is a wall around the Vatican build long ago. In a figurative fashion, the current Pope is taking down walls.
That will take critical thinking to understand. Those with diminished brain power are not capable of critical thinking.
Have your mom try to explain it to you.
NO need. The Pope has a wall to keep HIM safe, but it's not proper for is to have on to keep our residents safe. The hell with your figurative shit. When the Pope tears down his wall, I'll listen.

Trump is no Reagan.
Reagan took down walls.
Trump builds walls.

Another moron who doesn't know the difference between keeping your own citizens as prisoners and protecting your citizens from murderers, rapists and drug dealers

Trump is no Reagan.
Reagan took down walls.
Trump builds walls.
You are not paying attention, the current Pope is taking walls down and does not like the walls Trump is putting up
There is a wall around the Vatican build long ago. In a figurative fashion, the current Pope is taking down walls.
That will take critical thinking to understand. Those with diminished brain power are not capable of critical thinking.
NO need. The Pope has a wall to keep HIM safe, but it's not proper for is to have on to keep our residents safe. The hell with your figurative shit. When the Pope tears down his wall, I'll listen.
Did you know the Pope was shot within the walls of the Vatican? Walls do not keep you safe.
We can build a wall around your house so you feel safe;you woos.

Trump is no Reagan.
Reagan took down walls.
Trump builds walls.
:gives:
Evidently you gave enough of a fuck to respond to the OP.

Not much to respond to when the OP doesn't know the difference between a prison wall and a security fence. That takes some serious stupid
A security fence or a security wall? The ones built so far work so well. The majority of illegals fly in and over stay their visas.

Did you know the Pope was shot within the walls of the Vatican? Walls do not keep you safe.

So you believe that one shooting behind a wall proves that "walls do not keep you safe." Of course you do, brainiac

Trump is no Reagan.
Reagan took down walls.
Trump builds walls.
:gives:
Evidently you gave enough of a fuck to respond to the OP.

Not much to respond to when the OP doesn't know the difference between a prison wall and a security fence. That takes some serious stupid
A security fence or a security wall? The ones built so far work so well. The majority of illegals fly in and over stay their visas.

Another example of your stellar intellect. Well if a wall doesn't fix everything as a single solution, then we can't do it. We need to deal with illegal immigration across the board, not just one thing. Funny thing how while liberals always demand a silver bullet solution for every issue from Republicans, you never offer a silver bullet solution on things you do want. Hypocrisy much?

Also, it's not just illegal aliens that come across the border

Trump is no Reagan.
Reagan took down walls.
Trump builds walls.
MATTHEW said

True,
Reagan believed in fighting russia...Trump believes in sucking their dick.
Reagan believed in immigration and free trade.

I'm noticing a theme here, "it takes one to beat one"...or did you think the throwing Reagans name out there was the same kind of red meat as a liberals name and the right would attack it?...either way it can't be any worse than what has already been tried

True,
Reagan believed in fighting russia...Trump believes in sucking their dick.
Reagan believed in immigration and free trade.

Wrong as usual....you nosebleeds never get it right. Reagan slapped tariffs on the jap car companies to save our own...which is why there are so many jap assembly plants in the US. He also slapped tariffs on jap motorcycle companies to save Harley Davidson.

Democrats hated Reagan's guts. So did the GOP establishment. Trump is very much like Reagan and he's pissing off all the same people. One difference is, Trump won't be tricked into giving illegals amnesty or tricked into raising taxes like Reagan was.

So you believe that one shooting behind a wall proves that "walls do not keep you safe." Of course you do, brainiac
What has happened to the new conservative movement. They are afraid of everything. They are wooses. I remember the good old days when men were men and women were women. The conservatives motto was if you have balls you do not need walls.
The new conservatives are afraid of their shadow. THEY HAVE NO BALLS. That is why they buy AK-47's.

Democrats hated Reagan's guts. So did the GOP establishment. Trump is very much like Reagan and he's pissing off all the same people. One difference is, Trump won't be tricked into giving illegals amnesty or tricked into raising taxes like Reagan was.

Agreed. Trump is showing how much more Reagan could of and should have done if he hadn't tried to work with uncompromising Democrats. Honorable intention but unfortunately it only resulted in reducing his results

What has happened to the new conservative movement. They are afraid of everything. They are wooses. I remember the good old days when men were men and women were women. The conservatives motto was if you have balls you do not need walls.
The new conservatives are afraid of their shadow. THEY HAVE NO BALLS. That is why they buy AK-47's.

Trump is afraid of everything? What the fuck are you talking about? You're living in a delusion. He's been kicking you in the ass repeatedly

Trump is afraid of everything? What the fuck are you talking about? You're living in a delusion. He's been kicking you in the ass repeatedly
Trump got elected by playing on the fears of his supporters. He conned them.
Let see if he alleviates the fears as he said he would do.

Plus Trump is no conservative, he is an opportunist con man. He is not afraid but he took advantage of others fears.
Many fears are ridiculous, fear of other races, nationalities and cultures. Those are the ones I referred to in my original post of if you have balls you do not need walls.
But there are real fears about job opportunities in a new economy and safety from terrorists of all kinds including Islamic radical jihadists.
Will see if he sold the people a bill of goods or he can actually do something

Trump is no Reagan.
Reagan took down walls.
Trump builds walls.
I hate to break this to you. While Republicans like to tout that Reagan was responsible for East Berlin taking its wall down, Reagan had absolutely nothing to do with it. After years of trying to compete with the American economy and failing, the Soviet Union could no longer sustain the cost of maintaining the satellite nations, including Germany's East Berlin and were forced to let go to reduce costs. As Reagan was informed by the intelligence community that the Soviet was going to let go of East Berlin, he took it as an opportunity to publically tell Russia to "take down the wall." It was a clever act that made it appear that he had something to do with it, but he had nothing to do with it, our strong economy and Communism's poor economic system were the cause.
You missed a key element. The ruskies were trying to compete against our military might, not just "our economy".

Forum List

Back