Trumps inner circle obsessive hate for Iran equal to Bush inner circle hate for Iraq

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Will Trump's inner circles obsessive hate for Iran have the same disastrous result of the Bush's inner circles obsessive hate of Iraq?

Bush's administration found a reason to invade Iraq and the whole world is still suffering from the negative results.

Trump's administration seems to have the same attitude toward Iran

The dems want the war on terror to go on forever.
They couldn't ask for a better recruiting tool for bringing half the ME to america and get em on the dem registry list.

They couldn't ask for a better recruiting tool for bringing half the ME to america and get em on the dem registry list.
There would not be so many refugees looking to come to the USA if it were not for the ill-conceived invasion of Iraq.

Will Trump's inner circles obsessive hate for Iran have the same disastrous result of the Bush's inner circles obsessive hate of Iraq?

Bush's administration found a reason to invade Iraq and the whole world is still suffering from the negative results.

Big difference, no one is going to back Trump..

I laugh at US trying to put up sanctions... Guess what idiots no one is going to back you... US soft power is gone, Trump lost it in the last week...

People followed America because it was in their interest... Trump in his inauguration speech said America First and screw everyone else...

The blowback is going to be a bitch... EU, Russia, China and ROW will trade with Iran as long as they follow rules set out by Obama...

Nice try dickwads... The only ones getting isolated is US...

I laugh at US trying to put up sanctions... Guess what idiots no one is going to back you... US soft power is gone, Trump lost it in the last week...

People followed America because it was in their interest... Trump in his inauguration speech said America First and screw everyone else...

The blowback is going to be a bitch... EU, Russia, China and ROW will trade with Iran as long as they follow rules set out by Obama...

The Monroe Doctrine would be actually beneficial

I wonder what type of military action Trump's team will ultimately take. Isn't occupation out of the question? And will air strikes even accomplish anything? Maybe one of the experts here can help me out here

"obsessive hate for Iran equal to Bush inner circle hate for Iraq"

Kids... your mother and I hate you both...

parents-talking-teenager-child-kids.jpg

I've read Iran is powerful than Iraq in 2003 so the war could be very difficult.
I've also read some Iranian politicians want peace with USA.
In the hope of avoiding war maybe they can sign some kind of agreement. A good agreement for both countries :(

There would not be so many refugees looking to come to the USA if it were not for the ill-conceived invasion of Iraq.
Having said nothing but baseless opinion, we move on, waiting for his next movement.

I wonder what type of military action Trump's team will ultimately take. Isn't occupation out of the question? And will air strikes even accomplish anything? Maybe one of the experts here can help me out here
At some point, it will have to be boots on the ground, because the end game will be to "take the oil", and give it to,

drum roll please...................................

Exxon!!!

Trump will secure Iraq like it was before your boy took over.

This is so silly. We return economic sanctions which we had very recently applied to them and the left starts screaming "Trump wants war!"

Do you all ever listen to yourselves? Do you care one iota they have been rushing our ships, others ships and even firing upon and sinking boats? Of course not. ' We can't dare rock the boat by once again holding sanctions against such behavior. Just let them keep it up. It isn't a problem.'

Bull.

Edited to add the 11 or 12 ballistic missiles with death to America and death to Israel written on them they have fired the last year or so, as well.

Last edited:

Iran as a hate filled country, it's the only thing they know how to do

The "dickwads" are people like you that worship Obama…

This is so silly. We return economic sanctions which we had very recently applied to them and the left starts screaming "Trump wants war!"

Do you all ever listen to yourselves? Do you care one iota they have been rushing our ships, others ships and even firing upon and sinking boats? Of course not. ' We can't dare rock the boat by once again holding sanctions against such behavior. Just let them keep it up. It isn't a problem.'

Bull.
The dims don't care about that. To them we deserve it.

He made them shoot off a ballistic missile and violate the treaty so he could put sanctions on them.

He is very powerful. He used mind control...or maybe brain control. It might be the Propecia he takes to maintain that glorious golden mane that gives him power.

Forum List

Back