Trump Is Going to be in Youngstown Ohio Tomorrow

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I'm not going to the rally even though I live in Ohio, but I still think that it's pretty cool that he's going to be in my home state. :) As he really seems to like Ohio. :D He's also having another rally in a couple of weeks in Michigan. :) (His speech itself will probably be on Rumble though.)

Rally? More like a rant where he bitches about how unfairly he's been treated. There will be a whole lot of bellyaching about the unfairness of the government, how he feels persecuted, and lots of stuff about him.

But solutions for the country? Telling us why he would be better and what he would do to help this country be better? Nope, aint' gonna be any of that. Trump is too narcissistic to talk about anything other than how great he is and how unfairly he's treated.

I'm not going to the rally even though I live in Ohio, but I still think that it's pretty cool that he's going to be in my home state. :) As he really seems to like Ohio. :D He's also having another rally in a couple of weeks in Michigan. :) (His speech itself will probably be on Rumble though.)

Awesome. I can't wait to hear his policy ideas, especially his health care plan.

Forum List

Back