Trump is getting better press going to lunch in NYC than Biden is running about the country making gaffs.

Anyone else see the irony here?

Biden goes about the country yelling at everyone, making gaffs no end, and dodging Hamas supporters of his own party.

Meanwhile Trump is enjoying millions worth of free media time and apparent goodwill everyplace he goes at lunchtime.
I don't pay attention so neither get any attention from me.

Biden goes about the country yelling at everyone, making gaffs no end, and dodging Hamas supporters of his own party.

Meanwhile Trump is enjoying millions worth of free media time and apparent goodwill everyplace he goes at lunchtime.
How does he eat his food, while he's busy being interviewed?

There is no irony.

Abnormal people and events are bigger news than normal people and normal events.

Duh.

It's been like that right along. All the 24/7 non stop news cyclr coverage is something I don't believe I have ever seen before.

How does he eat his food, while he's busy being interviewed?
1714000286669.png

Forum List

Back