Trump, Iran and the 2020 Election

You know, first Iran shot down one of our spy drones, claiming it was in international waters.

Then, they plant mines on some tankers going through the Straits.

Yesterday, the US took out one of their drones.

Today? They take a British tanker hostage.

I'm guessing its only gonna take one or two more incidents like this before the responses escalate into a full fledged shooting war.

I wonder if Trump is doing this now because he knows Iran doesn't have nukes yet?

So Iran shoots down a drone, plants mines on tankers, take a British tanker hostage and you think Trump is doing this?

He's more than a catalyst, his bellicose language and arbitrary walking away from the agreement negotiated by the Obama Administration not only precipitated the current chaos, but made it clear throughout the Middle East that the United States Cannot be Trusted.

Trump's foreign policy is a clusterfuck.
That agreement wasn't worth the paper it was written on...........the vote by the Senate was a complete and utter JOKE.............

Wasn't ratified and Trump didn't have to honor it.....................Iran has no intentions of stopping that program.........anyone who thinks that is a Joke too.

Loony tunes sign off - Google Search

So Iran shoots down a drone, plants mines on tankers, take a British tanker hostage and you think Trump is doing this?
No, we cant blame ourselves or our leaders for the bad actions of bad actors. But we can look ay what we can control, and identify mistakes. For example, dismantling the Iraq army was a historical mistake that fomented the creation and power of ISIS. Are the actions of these evil people to be blamed on Bush? Of course not. But it is fair to say that dismantling their army was a mistake.
Turning them loose by the Iraqi's in Boko caused was an enormous mistake........they didn't listen.
English,please. Not that it's going to make any more sense once it is translated from wingnut to English. ..
Perhaps you need to learn the history of how ISIS came to be ..........hmmmm.......you are weak in history........hmmmm

No, we cant blame ourselves or our leaders for the bad actions of bad actors. But we can look ay what we can control, and identify mistakes. For example, dismantling the Iraq army was a historical mistake that fomented the creation and power of ISIS. Are the actions of these evil people to be blamed on Bush? Of course not. But it is fair to say that dismantling their army was a mistake.
Turning them loose by the Iraqi's in Boko caused was an enormous mistake........they didn't listen.
English,please. Not that it's going to make any more sense once it is translated from wingnut to English. ..
Perhaps you need to learn the history of how ISIS came to be ..........hmmmm.......you are weak in history........hmmmm
Whoops, trying to cover for your unintelligible rant,now....not working....

As the pressure on trump grows, the tail of the dog wags faster.

My greatest concern is trump will wage war against Iran, counting on being a war time President, to will win a second term.

I think war with Iran would HURT Trump in 20'.

Perhaps Iran's friends such as John Kerry have already advised them that Iran could try and cause a minor conflict so that a Democrat can get elected who will then remove all of the sanctions against Iran so that Iran can go nuclear.

https://nypost.com/2015/05/30/how-the-us-created-the-camp-where-isis-was-born/

bucca............oh well

You remember yet.............lol

Hmm, maybe. If there is one thing that americans have come to count on and accept, its republican presidents starting wars. He might rally the patriotic independents to his side,like in 2004.

bucca............oh well

I'm not going to read an article you never read and try to spoonfeed it back to you.

bucca............oh well

I'm not going to read an article you never read and try to spoonfeed it back to you.
Whatever............it was the origins of the ISIS leadership..........sucks to be you..........

Had you read the history of how this happened you would have known exactly what I meant..........

You didn't................so...........whatever............

Iran wants the sanctions lifted...the sanctions Trump put back on them...the democrats told Iran they will give them a better deal but need Iran's help in getting Trump to lose in 2020.
Iran is trying to blackmail / bully the world into lifting the sanctions and allow them to keep refining uranium to build a nuke.

Iran wants the sanctions lifted...the sanctions Trump put back on them...the democrats told Iran they will give them a better deal but need Iran's help in getting Trump to lose in 2020.
Iran is trying to blackmail / bully the world into lifting the sanctions and allow them to keep refining uranium to build a nuke.
It's not gonna work out the way they planned.............

They are no longer dealing with Obama who lands cash on the tarmac.

That should make the liberal heads explode here. LOL

Obama's approach was to bribe them to hold off for a few years so that he could claim to have done something while simply passing on the problem to a future administration.

bucca............oh well

Whatever............it was the origins of the ISIS leadership..........sucks to be you..........

Had you read the history of how this happened you would have known exactly what I meant..........

Haha...you cant even make a point in your own words. You never read that article...couldnt summarize it if your life depended on it...and still have not made any counterpoint to the stated fact that disbanding the iraqi army was a historical kistake that led to ISIS. All you saw was a comment that you thought might reflect poorly on your gop god, so you started furiously googling.

As the pressure on trump grows, the tail of the dog wags faster.

My greatest concern is trump will wage war against Iran, counting on being a war time President, to will win a second term.

Perhaps Iran's friends such as John Kerry have already advised them that Iran could try and cause a minor conflict so that a Democrat can get elected who will then remove all of the sanctions against Iran so that Iran can go nuclear.
Bingo!!! Kerry and shitstain obama have completely engineered this crisis from the very beginning even to the point of advising the Iranians to take UK ships.

If Trump wants thid nonsense to stop cold he will have Kerry arrested for violating the Logan Act.

If there is one thing that americans have come to count on and accept...

...is that leftists like you will always support foreigners and foreign powers over Americans and America.
Well, that is freakish of you to say, and you are making yourself look like a fucking moron. And that's why you hide on the internet in this shithole, as you prefer 100 agreeing, anonymous morons over getting laughed out of intelligent company in real life.

bucca............oh well

Haha...you cant even make a point in your own words. You never read that article...couldnt summarize it if your life depended on it...and still have not made any counterpoint to the stated fact that disbanding the iraqi army was a historical kistake that led to ISIS. All you saw was a comment that you thought might reflect poorly on your gop god, so you started furiously googling.
You had no idea.................now you dance around that............I miss spelled bucca.........Boko........but i'm not a Iraqi.........LOL

I don't need to read that .......I've read those articles many times in the past............and the military told them to not let them go..........they did.......

And the leaders came out of that Prison camp...........

You didn't have a clue.........:abgg2q.jpg:

Well, that is freakish of you to say, and you are making yourself look like a fucking moron. And that's why you hide on the internet in this shithole, as you prefer 100 agreeing, anonymous morons over getting laughed out of intelligent company in real life.

My remarks are accurate. Leftists like you will pick a foreigner over an American EVERY time. You'll also take the side of a foreign power over the U.S. EVERY time. Frankly, I don't understand why you're still here. Why are you living in your ideological utopia of Cuba or Venezuela or North Korea? Why do you stay in this awful nation?

FUCK IRAN......

They want to get busted up...........then they continue..........if they stop then they don't..........

Taking citizens hostage of other countries and seizing their assets is a ACT OF WAR..................

Military action is justified here.

Maybe British military action would be justified here, but not American military, as they haven't made a move against American ships yet.

England is our ally-------jerk

The occupation of Iraq is what was disastrous about that war. We should have gone in, kicked Saddam out of office (as we did) and then left the cities and simply set up bases in places where we could assist in wiping out remaining forces loyal to the regime. We should have let the Shiite Muslims take over management of the cities, etc.

Forum List

Back