Trump, Iran and the 2020 Election

You know, first Iran shot down one of our spy drones, claiming it was in international waters.

Then, they plant mines on some tankers going through the Straits.

Yesterday, the US took out one of their drones.

Today? They take a British tanker hostage.

I'm guessing its only gonna take one or two more incidents like this before the responses escalate into a full fledged shooting war.

I wonder if Trump is doing this now because he knows Iran doesn't have nukes yet?

Trump doing what? Iran is the instigator

How far back does your ignorance reach? Who walked out of the deal Obama reached with Iran?

That wasn’t an act of war. Iran has crossed that threshold numerous times. Oh and getting us out of the Iran deal was probably the best thing Trump has ever done.

Time will tell. I think Trump walked away from the Iran deal just to spite President Obama who roasted him, here:

As the pressure on trump grows, the tail of the dog wags faster.

My greatest concern is trump will wage war against Iran, counting on being a war time President, to will win a second term.
Trump is a Vietnam-era draft dodging Democrat. He is not a warmonger. He will bend over backward to avoid a full-on conflict.

My concern is he will stumble into a full-on conflict, and blame the Democrats.
Trump will visit Iran for a photo op with Rouhani before he lets that happen. Then he will tell us Iran is not enriching uranium.

Wrong again retard. As usual for you. Your Saint Obozo bent over for the mullahs and gave them nukes and billions in cash. Trump isn't going along with their BS so they're acting out. So you dislike the fact that he is reluctant to send troops into an active war? Yet Trump is the war hawk here?
Trump tore up the JPOA, giving Iran permission to restart their nuclear weapons program.

You tards spew this "Obama gave them nukes" bullshit without any basis in fact.

It's Trump who has given Iran the green light to restart their nuke weapons program.

Trump will create a delusion around Iran just like he has around North Korea, which the Rube Herd will parrot just as they have the North Korean delusion.

He will NOT start a conflict.

He'd rather pretend Iran has not restarted their uranium enrichment program since he tore up the JCPOA.

He will dump these problems he has created into the lap of his successor.

My greatest concern is trump will wage war against Iran, counting on being a war time President, to will win a second term.

1. Link that goes with your initial thread-starting post?

2. Iran just pirated / seized another British oil tanker...after attacking 6 before this ... I though Obama's Un-Constitutional treaty and ransom payments were going to guarantee Iran was going to be 'good' instead of continuing to be the World's leading Sponsor of Terrorism?!

Appeasement never works. If you disagree please post a link to any war that has been prevented by kissing ass and giving the enemy what it wanted...

Trump is a Vietnam-era draft dodging Democrat. He is not a warmonger. He will bend over backward to avoid a full-on conflict.

Trump will visit Iran for a photo op with Rouhani before he lets that happen. Then he will tell us Iran is not enriching uranium.

Wrong again retard. As usual for you. Your Saint Obozo bent over for the mullahs and gave them nukes and billions in cash. Trump isn't going along with their BS so they're acting out. So you dislike the fact that he is reluctant to send troops into an active war? Yet Trump is the war hawk here?
Trump tore up the JPOA, giving Iran permission to restart their nuclear weapons program.

It's Trump who has given Iran the green light to restart their nuke weapons program.
^^^^This idiot believes Iran shut down their nuclear program just because Obozo asked after he bent over for them. You spout your bullshit about Trump daily with ZERO basis in fact. Fact: Obozo's OWN PARTY wouldn't back this sham. That tells you all you need to know. If up you believe Iran was complying with that deal I have some ocean front property in Nebraska you might like.....

You know, first Iran shot down one of our spy drones, claiming it was in international waters.

I'm guessing its only gonna take one or two more incidents like this before the responses escalate into a full fledged shooting war.

I wonder if Trump is doing this now because he knows Iran doesn't have nukes yet?
You looking the wrong way again...........TDS.

Iran is playing the dang games............and they just took 4 tankers...........they get smacked down it's their dang fault.

Deje vu Have we not learned that the Domino Theory and then the war of choice in Iraq cost us billions of dollars and too much blood of other people's kids?
Democrats learned never to call for war and regime change and vote to give a Republican President the authority to take the nation to war.

The Nobel Peace Prize Committee learned they pissed away a perfectly good Peace Price on Obama after he took the US to war to help Al Qaeda - who slaughtered 3,000 Americans - take over their own country and after he invaded Syria.

^^^^This idiot believes Iran shut down their nuclear program just because Obozo asked after he bent over for them. You spout your bullshit about Trump daily with ZERO basis in fact. Fact: Obozo's OWN PARTY wouldn't back this sham. That tells you all you need to know. If up you believe Iran was complying with that deal I have some ocean front property in Nebraska you might like.....
It was verified Iran shut down their program, dipshit. It's pretty hard to fake the shipment of enriched uranium and centrifuges out of the country or the plugging of a breeder reactor.

Dumbass.

Watch. It's Trump's pattern.

First, a lot of bloviation about obliterating the subject country.

Next, a visit with the leader of the subject country.

Then, Trump falls in love with the leader of the subject country.

Finally, Trump creates a mass delusion the leader of the subject country is not working on nukes.

Of course, thats all the ramblings of an ignorant, crazy person. In what the rest of us call, "reality", iran had been in compliance with the agreement, which was made with several countries, not just the US. Furthermore, obama garnered enough democratic party support to get the deal past congress.

It was verified Iran shut down their program, dipshit. It's pretty hard to fake the shipment of enriched uranium and centrifuges out of the country or the plugging of a breeder reactor.

Dumbass.

You want a dumbass, look in the mirror. Verified by the Iranians? Hahahaha! The inspectors weren't allowed to inspect EVERY facility. Never mind the fact that the Israelis showed the photographic proof that all the mullahs did was move their stores to a different location in the country and not tell anybody. Retard.

Moron.....Trump is one of the most anti-war Presidents we have ever had......

Why are you idiots so dumb?

My greatest concern is trump will wage war against Iran, counting on being a war time President, he will win a second term.
the way its looking the UK may be the one waging some kind of war.....

How....they mothballed their military to pay for their social welfare state....depending on the U.S. to keep them safe...

Of course, thats all the ramblings of an ignorant, crazy person. In what the rest of us call, "reality", iran had been in compliance with the agreement, which was made with several countries, not just the US. Furthermore, obama garnered enough democratic party support to get the deal past congress.
You just showed yourself the ignorant ranting uneducated one. As you have in several threads lately. Iran has NEVER been in compliance as shown by the Israeli intelligence. Obozo NEVER had Democrat support for this sham. Schumer even came out against it at the time. If Obozo had support why didn't he take it to Congress?

Trump doing what? Iran is the instigator

Iran with the backing of the democrat party.....just like when Ted Kennedy told the Russians he wanted to help them beat Reagan......

So Iran shoots down a drone, plants mines on tankers, take a British tanker hostage and you think Trump is doing this?

My greatest concern is trump will wage war against Iran, counting on being a war time President, he will win a second term.
the way its looking the UK may be the one waging some kind of war.....

How....they mothballed their military to pay for their social welfare state....depending on the U.S. to keep them safe...
so the ships they have sent to the area are just props?...

The inspectors weren't allowed to inspect EVERY facility.
So what? You wouldnt need inspectors in a facility to know that there was nuclear material there. No nuke material = no need to inspect. Dude, you seriously have no idea what you are talking about and should probably shut up ommediately.

Trump is a Vietnam-era draft dodging Democrat. He is not a warmonger. He's a blowhard. A paper tiger.

He will bend over backward to avoid a full-on conflict.

I think you are right, he talks tough however he seems to fold quickly when called to act.

Forum List

Back