TRUMP in trouble in Texas for November!

Might as well get used to it. CNN will come out with new polling data that indicates "Trump is in trouble" every week until the election. The strange thing is that even CNN can't find enough people who say they like old Joe.

You are lying big time. Even Fox News polls Trump is in trouble.

Democratic presidential candidate Joe Bidencontinues to lead President Donald Trump in the race for the White House, as majorities say racism, unemployment, and coronavirus pose a major threat to the stability of the country, according to the latest Fox News Poll.

Might as well get used to it. CNN will come out with new polling data that indicates "Trump is in trouble" every week until the election. The strange thing is that even CNN can't find enough people who say they like old Joe.

You are lying big time. Even Fox News polls Trump is in trouble.

Democratic presidential candidate Joe Bidencontinues to lead President Donald Trump in the race for the White House, as majorities say racism, unemployment, and coronavirus pose a major threat to the stability of the country, according to the latest Fox News Poll.
Polls showed Hitlery in an Electoral Landslide right up to the election.

He needs some policies and stuff.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Is Hillary running for president again? What am I missing?

If you can't figure something that simple, I'm not going to waste my time.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Oh please. Why even bother to mentioned Hillary at this point? Trump is the president of US that he destroyed. President Biden said couple of times he will take responsibility and will not blame others. Just by playing golf Trump blamed Obama. SICK.

We have anti racism demonstrations going on all over the country and other countries. Trump has the audacity and stupidity to tweet WHITE POWER and on his 2 rallies happily and comfortably mentioned KUNG FLU then his followers cheers....... Every single hair in my body stand up. Trump is a racist dog.

WHITE POWER doesn’t fit well with minorities like blacks and Hispanics. Texas has a very large Hispanics populations.

KUNG FLU offending Asian Americans. They are are being attacked physically and verbally also denied services. Who is responsible? Trump.

Texas will vote for Biden.

LMAO Texas voting for Biden??

Some people sure are gullible if they believe that horeshit.
Can you imagine Texas voting for Beto ORourke instead of Conservative Rock Star Ted Cruz?

Yet, Cruz only won by 2.5 percent.

2020 will be a referendum on Trumps leadership. With Texas suffering from COVID outbreaks, someone will take the blame.

I'd bet people put the blame right where it belongs. On China.

Trump tried to stop flights in from China and you Dem idiots called him a racist.

China is to blame for Covid. Not Trump.

Texas will back Trump not Biden. No one I know will be voting for that half wit.
I got an idea......Let’s call it the Kung Flu!

That way people will blame China instead of Trumps inept leadership. Wasnt China denying the virus as no more than the flu Wasn’t China telling states to lighten up. Wasn’t China telling people social distancing and masks weren’t worth the bother

You think Texas doesn’t know that?

The biggest deal for the skidmark are banks. With $2.1T in business defaults, another $4T in consumer credit defaults, Wells Fargo for the first time in 80+/- years not paying dividends.

But in my world I wish they would hurry and tow that aircraft carrier out for a scuttling. Then we can deal with the billion or so in clean-up costs.

LMAO Texas voting for Biden??

Some people sure are gullible if they believe that horeshit.
Can you imagine Texas voting for Beto ORourke instead of Conservative Rock Star Ted Cruz?

Yet, Cruz only won by 2.5 percent.

2020 will be a referendum on Trumps leadership. With Texas suffering from COVID outbreaks, someone will take the blame.

I'd bet people put the blame right where it belongs. On China.

Trump tried to stop flights in from China and you Dem idiots called him a racist.

China is to blame for Covid. Not Trump.

Texas will back Trump not Biden. No one I know will be voting for that half wit.
I got an idea......Let’s call it the Kung Flu!

That way people will blame China instead of Trumps inept leadership. Wasnt China denying the virus as no more than the flu Wasn’t China telling states to lighten up. Wasn’t China telling people social distancing and masks weren’t worth the bother

You think Texas doesn’t know that?

Since the part of texas that is getting sick and dying would not be voting for him anyway, it really does not matter.

A few less lefties isn't going to bother Texas.

And Texas will slam the door on Biden in 2020 like it did Clinton in 2016.

Or do you really think Biden is any more exciting than Madame Walking Excuses ?

Oh please. Why even bother to mentioned Hillary at this point? Trump is the president of US that he destroyed. President Biden said couple of times he will take responsibility and will not blame others. Just by playing golf Trump blamed Obama. SICK.

We have anti racism demonstrations going on all over the country and other countries. Trump has the audacity and stupidity to tweet WHITE POWER and on his 2 rallies happily and comfortably mentioned KUNG FLU then his followers cheers....... Every single hair in my body stand up. Trump is a racist dog.

WHITE POWER doesn’t fit well with minorities like blacks and Hispanics. Texas has a very large Hispanics populations.

KUNG FLU offending Asian Americans. They are are being attacked physically and verbally also denied services. Who is responsible? Trump.

Texas will vote for Biden.

Like I said, you can't figure it out, not my problem.

People voting for Democrats/neo-communist and advocating for their own enslavement is a result of the Democrats/neo-communist destruction of the public education system.

Every election the partisan left says they’ll take Texas, same with the partisan right and California. Texas is a republican stronghold and California is a Democrat stronghold. Also fuck the British

RW, you've been very open in the past with your (dem) plan to do demographic shift to turn the nation into a defacto One Party State, with a racist marginalization of whites forever.

I never said that
What I did say was Republican incompetence would turn them into a minority party.

If it happens, they have nobody else to blame

Power seesaws back and forth from Republicans to democrats. There will never be one party left standing for the long run

The biggest deal for the skidmark are banks. With $2.1T in business defaults, another $4T in consumer credit defaults, Wells Fargo for the first time in 80+/- years not paying dividends.

But in my world I wish they would hurry and tow that aircraft carrier out for a scuttling. Then we can deal with the billion or so in clean-up costs.

I'm sure your fake businesses will do fine.

They said this in 2016 too, Texas was going to go to Hillary, on top of her 98% chance of winning.

Ask Hillary what she thinks of polls...

God Bless America! Get 'er done Trump!
That seems to be all you clowns have. Where is the good news for Trump ? He plays golf and pardons criminals whilst Americans die.
Sleazy fucker.
/——/ Obozo played golf and pardoned criminals, so did Clinton. Spare us your fake outrage.

Really? From January 20, 2017 to July 11, 2020 Trump played total of 275 times and counting. Obama played golf 113 times in his first term.
Obama pardoned criminals not associated to foreign Russians interest, or close friends.
Trump pardoned criminals close friends because they lied for him. That’s a big difference.

Trump played golf the other day July 11/20 lied and blamed Obama played more time in playing golf..... Blamed Obama just to give him an excuses of playing golf. Just think and imagine the mentality of your ugly Dude Trump. SICKENING. Is that really necessary to blamed Obama? Then he called CNN fake news for broadcasting his stupidity and lies.

Even while we are in the middle of a major crisis Trump keeps playing golf.
/——/ Obozo pardoned nearly 2000. Pardons Granted by President Barack Obama (2009-2017)

I'm sure your fake businesses will do fine.
The four of five that closed, or one of the five still open. :iyfyus.jpg:

Yep, in the real clear politics average, Trump's lead in TEXAS was solidly above 5 percentage points from August 1, 2016 through election day in November 2016.

ITs mid-July 2020, and real clear politics has averaged the 5 latest polls and they show an EVEN Tie for TEXAS. THIS FOLKS IS DIFFERENT and has not been seen since the 1970s. For the first time since then, TEXAS is now a toss up for who wins it.

Yep, in the real clear politics average, Trump's lead in TEXAS was solidly above 5 percentage points from August 1, 2016 through election day in November 2016.

ITs mid-July 2020, and real clear politics has averaged the 5 latest polls and they show an EVEN Tie for TEXAS. THIS FOLKS IS DIFFERENT and has not been seen since the 1970s. For the first time since then, TEXAS is now a toss up for who wins it.
You'll get your gulags yet.

Polls showed Hitlery in an Electoral Landslide right up to the election.

NPC_wojak_meme.png

Every election the partisan left says they’ll take Texas, same with the partisan right and California. Texas is a republican stronghold and California is a Democrat stronghold. Also fuck the British

Texas is not nearly the stronghold it used to be. It will eventually become a Democratic state, just like California did. It's not a question of, but when.

Forum List

Back