Portland Protester Injured Unfortunately His Sorry Ass Survived

Start using live rounds on these shit bags. If the communist agitators wouldn't try to attack police then they wouldn't get their punk bitch asses hurt.
Riiiiight. Because the first amendment apply to people who aren’t trumpscum, right?

tell vlad hi

It's not a matter of the 1st Amendment, and you know it.

Start using live rounds on these shit bags. If the communist agitators wouldn't try to attack police then they wouldn't get their punk bitch asses hurt.

It's a testament to the restraint shown by law enforcement that more people are not hurt.

This is still good for a laugh...even though I've watched it 200 times.

Shot in the nuts? These protesters have balls? I assumed they all had vaginas.

It's a testament to the restraint shown by law enforcement that more people are not hurt.

This is still good for a laugh...even though I've watched it 200 times.

Shot in the nuts? These protesters have balls? I assumed they all had vaginas.

He looks like it got him good.

I almost.....almost feel sorry for him.

But it sure funny.

Wears a gas mask when he should be wearing a cup.

Riiiiight. Because the first amendment apply to people who aren’t trumpscum, right?

tell vlad hi
You have a right to "peaceful assembly" not mob violence.

the link is not very informative

Was this dirtbag shot with a rubber bullet?
Flash Bang
Who are the marshalls investigating, the police?

Flash Bang
Should not even be an investigation. Trump should pardon any law enforcement that local DA's want to crucify.

Flash Bang
Should not even be an investigation. Trump should pardon any law enforcement that local DA's want to crucify.
Trump does not have that power

he can only pardon federal prisoners

Flash Bang
Trump does not have that power

he can only pardon federal prisoners
Well if the U.S. Marshal Service is involved it would be in federal court. They were protecting a federal court house when it happened.

Forum List

Back