Trump impeachment defense team will include Ken Starr and Alan Dershowitz

Clinton in a dress. The picture was taken by Epstein. You have seen the picture. Doesn’t matter. He’s going to clear himself, and get a second term. You’re really gonna lose your mind when that happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s a painting you’re referring to. Not a picture.

Good lord.
A painting takes longer to sit for. Even creepier.
He’s in a dress. Do you wear a dress. Probably.

This is going to blow your mind, but paintings don’t require people to sit for them.

Is there something wrong with wearing a dress?

Not if you’re a woman. Your mind will really be tortured [emoji37] when Don is vindicated. More so, when he wins a second term.

Then what do you have to say about this “highly respected lawyer”?
View attachment 301069

[emoji89]

Trump will become the OJ of presidents. Acquitted but not innocent.

No comparison. His defense should be to call bullshit. If assholes like Bill Clinton still show their faces in public, should be no concerns. Dims alleged that Don did something. Scumbag Willy left DNA [emoji3459] evidence. Besties with a notorious peodophille. You morons still worship him. [emoji1787]

Trump was far, far tighter with a notorious pedophile. Even admitting that Epstein like girls who were too young.
Bullshit. Slick was on the Lolita Express numerous times, and Epstein's sex slave puts Slick on Rape Island at least once.

Oops!

[emoji736]

Trumps impeachment defense

If you believe OJ didn’t do it, I didn’t do it either

Trumps impeachment defense

If you believe OJ didn’t do it, I didn’t do it either

Trump's impeachment defense:
Article-1 is dead because hearsay evidence will not be allowed.
Article-2 is dead because the USSC killed it when they took the Trump v House subpoena for tax records case. That proves that Trump has due process rights and it is NOT "Obstruction of the House". That isn't even a thing?!

He lied about getting a blow job dumb ass,

Great. Now find me where in the articles of impeachment he got charged with that. He got charged for lying to a federal grand jury which is perjury; a felony.

So what do you think he lied about? You got a link to show he lied about something other than a blow job?
The reason he committed perjury doesn't matter.

Perjury is a crime
Obstruction of justice is a crime
Suborning perjury is a crime.

Those were the charges against Clinton.

Get a clue.

Of course it matters. You impeached a president over a blowjob, but now you are falling on your sword for Trump. I remember when the GOP had integrity. Do you remember that far back?

The difference is there is empirical undisputed evidence against Clinton. There isn't with Trump. It's all mind reading and presumptions.

Wrong

So Dershowitz will be convincing us that Trump is innocent the same way he convinced us that OJ was innocent?
He is like the lawyer that arranges bail for rapists and chomos.

Would that be like Hillary bragging about getting a child rapist off, then laughing about it?
Describing the events almost a decade after they had occurred, Clinton’s struck a casual and complacent attitude toward her client and the trial for rape of a minor. “I had him take a polygraph, which he passed – which forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs,” she added with a laugh. Clinton can also be heard laughing at several points when discussing the crime lab’s accidental destruction of DNA evidence that tied Taylor to the crime.

Guy Benson - Unearthed Audio: Hillary Discusses Defending Child Rapist

Q: Did Hillary Clinton volunteer in 1975 to defend a rapist, who was found not guilty, and laugh about it in an interview in 1980?

A: Clinton defended an accused rapist, but she did not volunteer. He pleaded guilty to a lesser offense. She laughed when recalling unusual aspects of the case.
Clinton's 1975 Rape Case
Love how you twist the truth. Hillary made the Bill Clinton victim's out to be the bad guy. Bimbo gate. You people are scum.
She challenged their claims, many of which were found to be unfounded

President Donald Trump’s impeachment defense team will include Ken Starr, whose investigation led to the impeachment of President Bill Clinton, and Harvard law professor Alan Dershowitz, whose clients have included notorious pedophile Jeffrey Epstein and O.J. Simpson.

The Trump team choices came to light as the president’s impeachment trial is set to begin in earnest next Tuesday in the Senate, where he is accused of abusing power by pressuring Ukraine to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden last summer while withholding military aid to that nation.

In addition to Starr and Dershowitz, the lawyer Robert Ray is expected to be on Trump’s impeachment defense team. Ray had succeeded Starr has independent counsel in the Whitewater investigation of Clinton.

White House Counsel Pat Cipollone and Trump’s personal lawyer Jay Sekulow are heading the impeachment defense team.

(Excerpt) Read more at cnbc.com ...

Wondering how these progressive liberals will jump on Dershowitz, a staunch liberal that has fought side by side with him for decades on social issues.....more HYPOCRISY from our low IQ CROWD!!!
yes Trump has a very formidable defense team ! and the Dems impeachment managers are no where near as talented ! my question is does the defense get to cross examine the prosecution during their presentation and can the prosecution be charged with perjury if they are caught in a lie or it is proven that they fabricated evidence ?

So Dershowitz will be convincing us that Trump is innocent the same way he convinced us that OJ was innocent?

Would that be like Hillary bragging about getting a child rapist off, then laughing about it?
Describing the events almost a decade after they had occurred, Clinton’s struck a casual and complacent attitude toward her client and the trial for rape of a minor. “I had him take a polygraph, which he passed – which forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs,” she added with a laugh. Clinton can also be heard laughing at several points when discussing the crime lab’s accidental destruction of DNA evidence that tied Taylor to the crime.

Q: Did Hillary Clinton volunteer in 1975 to defend a rapist, who was found not guilty, and laugh about it in an interview in 1980?

A: Clinton defended an accused rapist, but she did not volunteer. He pleaded guilty to a lesser offense. She laughed when recalling unusual aspects of the case.
Clinton's 1975 Rape Case
Love how you twist the truth. Hillary made the Bill Clinton victim's out to be the bad guy. Bimbo gate. You people are scum.
They said you drag a dollar bill through a trailer park and you get Paula Jones. That claim was founded. Lol

Clinton's 1975 Rape Case
They said you drag a dollar bill through a trailer park and you get Paula Jones. That claim was founded. Lol
listen to the ignorant snob liberal so called elitist looking down its greater than thou nose at a rape victim ! typical liberal scum !

President Donald Trump’s impeachment defense team will include Ken Starr, whose investigation led to the impeachment of President Bill Clinton, and Harvard law professor Alan Dershowitz, whose clients have included notorious pedophile Jeffrey Epstein and O.J. Simpson.

The Trump team choices came to light as the president’s impeachment trial is set to begin in earnest next Tuesday in the Senate, where he is accused of abusing power by pressuring Ukraine to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden last summer while withholding military aid to that nation.

In addition to Starr and Dershowitz, the lawyer Robert Ray is expected to be on Trump’s impeachment defense team. Ray had succeeded Starr has independent counsel in the Whitewater investigation of Clinton.

White House Counsel Pat Cipollone and Trump’s personal lawyer Jay Sekulow are heading the impeachment defense team.

Wondering how these progressive liberals will jump on Dershowitz, a staunch liberal that has fought side by side with him for decades on social issues.....more HYPOCRISY from our low IQ CROWD!!!

Dershowitz has been dead to the SJW left for a long time.
Legal Prostitute

He's a man fixed to his profession and his principles. His principles include everyone deserves a competent legal defense.

Dershowitz has been dead to the SJW left for a long time.
Legal Prostitute

He's a man fixed to his profession and his principles. His principles include everyone deserves a competent legal defense.

Even pedophiles.

Perjury in a private lawsuit that was dismissed. It’s a judgement as to whether that should exclude him from office.

Perjury in a private lawsuit that was dismissed.

That means it wasn't perjury?
No, it means it has nothing to do with his capacity as president.

"On August 17, 1998, William Jefferson Clinton swore to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth before a Federal grand jury of the United States. Contrary to that oath, William Jefferson Clinton willfully provided perjurious, false and misleading testimony to the grand jury concerning one or more of the following: (1) the nature and details of his relationship with a subordinate Government employee; (2) prior perjurious, false and misleading testimony he gave in a Federal civil rights action brought against him; (3) prior false and misleading statements he allowed his attorney to make to a Federal judge in that civil rights action; and (4) his corrupt efforts to influence the testimony of witnesses and to impede the discovery of evidence in that civil rights action."

clinton impeachment charges - Yahoo Search Results
Which has nothing to do with his duties as president.

Yes.
That's why the questions about an affair should never have been asked in the first place.

REALLY? :auiqs.jpg: LOL. :21: Too funny. :badgrin: You are hysterical! :lmao: You have some sort of brain damage or maybe you are just a compulsive liar? He BRAGGED on live video about giving the Ukrainians just SIX HOURS to comply with his wish for the firing to stop their investigation or he was going home with the US money that Congress had allocated to them ---- ---- just like you CLAIM Donald Trump did.

Biden's Ukraine Scandal Explained I Glenn Beck

Burisma paid Joe Biden $900,000 for lobbying – Ukrainian MP

What Hunter Biden did on the board of Ukrainian energy company Burisma

Ukraine's Burisma lobbied Obama admin to drop probe: Report

Democrat Impeachment Lawyer Admits Joe Biden Guilty of Quid Pro Quo in Ukraine

https://nypost.com/2019/09/26/wherever-joe-biden-went-son-hunter-cashed-in/

You cards kill me. Here we go with another crooked candidate from the Democrats. Who would have ever thought they could find a Hillary 2.0? Every time you idiots accuse the GOP or Trump of something, it turns out every time that the Democrats are guilty of it instead, they did it first, more often and far worse.
Great. Now explain how that’s an abuse of power. I thought y’all didn’t want to give our taxpayer dollars to a corrupt country. Seems to me that getting rid of a corrupt Ukrainian prosecutor would be consistent with what you want.

You didn't read all that in just 2 minutes! Who the fuck are you kidding? How dare you then turn around and then ask me to explain it all to you. QUIT EVADING THE ISSUE. I won't waste my time on an obvious partisan idiot game player like you. What needs explained here is how all that is OK, even protected, covered up, denied and defended, yet Trump's mere act of trying to get at the heart of it, and what role it played in attacking him in 2016, and ensuring our hard earned money wouldn't be going to yet more corruption is "impeachable." We need to know these things before an animal like Biden can be allowed to possibly hold the White House! This country cannot take another 4 years of Obama 2.0.

I THANK the President for risking his office in order to expose this evil corruption and allowing it to be brought to light.
I’ve seen it all before. You aren’t doing anything particularly novel. I even watched a mind numbingly stupid Glenn Beck for almost 2 hours stumbling through a tortured attempt to talk about reality (which failed in many regards to be factually accurate).

Shokin was corrupt. Biden got him removed from office before we funded Ukraine. Tell me why I should find that an abuse of power.

SURE you have, Coldfax! You've watched and seen and read it all. You're a veritable encyclopedia on the subject, right? You sit up to 2AM studying Ukraine. If Shokin was corrupt, what were we doing giving them, money in the first place? Whose job is it of Bidens to make internal changes to another country by extortion lest we withhold funding? Democrats have already said delaying funding to Ukraine was a matter of NATIONAL CRISIS. When Congress allocates it, you better deliver. Trump has to go. But it was OK when Creepy Joe did it. Your ignorance and hypocrisy are astounding. Bye.

This issue has been going on for months. I’ve read and watched a lot of information. I like to stay up to date.

If we are going to be funding a nation, we have a right to put conditions on our funding. That may include making changes to their government.

Of course, if Ukraine wanted to keep their corrupt prosecutor, then they can also choose to find their own funding.
You have been fed moronic lefty talking points from that Madcow dude.

Un-freaking-believable! Trump's lawyers are lying to the Senate. The truth is known even to Joe Sixpack and Mary Wonderful. How can the chief justice of the supreme court allow these lies?

Answer: The fix is in.

White House Counsel Pat Cipollone said, “The proceedings took place in the basement of the House of Representatives. Not even [House Intelligence Committee chair Adam] Schiff’s Republican colleagues were allowed into the SCIF”—the Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility where the interviews took place.

There was equal representation between the Democrats and Republicans.

In Sekulow’s opening statement, he said Trump “was denied the right to cross-examine witnesses” during the House inquiry.

In fact, the White House declined to do so.

Mitch and the Senate Republicans are forgetting the American people will have the final say in this matter.

Close your eyes and imagine this. Trump invited foreign interference in our Presidential election again -- the first time in 2016. Trump tried to bribe a foreign leader. Trump completely ignores Congress (Obstruction of Congress). Trump is declared innocent of all charges by the Republican Senate.

Trump is elected to another four years in office without the concerns of reelection which dominated his persona since Jan. 21, 2017 the first time.

He would be the most powerful man on the planet, and he would be unleashed. Already he ignores the American people. Answering only to Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, and "Fox and Friends," he avoids press conferences and the White House press corps. Now we add Congress to the list. He will simply ignore what our representatives do and say. Already, Trump has hijacked the power of the purse, thanks to a complicit Congress.

He will rule with complete impunity for four more years (or more). That is the power the Senate will give him, and why? Because they are scared of Trump's base.

The irony is, I don't think his base will like what will happen. They don't want it to happen.

But they enabled it! The real Pandora's Box. The real be careful what you wish for! Does McConnell really want this?

Close your eyes and imagine this. Trump invited foreign interference in our Presidential election again -- the first time in 2016. Trump tried to bribe a foreign leader. Trump completely ignores Congress (Obstruction of Congress). Trump is declared innocent of all charges by the Republican Senate.

Trump is elected to another four years in office without the concerns of reelection which dominated his persona since Jan. 21, 2017 the first time.

He would be the most powerful man on the planet, and he would be unleashed. Already he ignores the American people. Answering only to Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, and "Fox and Friends," he avoids press conferences and the White House press corps. Now we add Congress to the list. He will simply ignore what our representatives do and say. Already, Trump has hijacked the power of the purse, thanks to a complicit Congress.

He will rule with complete impunity for four more years (or more). That is the power the Senate will give him, and why? Because they are scared of Trump's base.

The irony is, I don't think his base will like what will happen. They don't want it to happen.

But they enabled it! The real Pandora's Box. The real be careful what you wish for! Does McConnell really want this?

Trump should be in for four more years simply because this so-called impeachment is a complete farce. And I hope he is President with a Republican House leadership and a stronger Senate leadership. And let me ask, how well did DumBama work with the Republican House and later Senate?

The Senate didn't give Trump the power--we did by electing him. But the commies don't believe in the will of the people unless the people choose them. They think they own this Fn country, and we need to put that to an immediate halt.

And why in hell should Trump cooperate with the media, when they've done nothing but attack him for over three years? 95% negative reporting by studies done of the MSM.

Un-freaking-believable! Trump's lawyers are lying to the Senate. The truth is known even to Joe Sixpack and Mary Wonderful. How can the chief justice of the supreme court allow these lies?

White House Counsel Pat Cipollone said, “The proceedings took place in the basement of the House of Representatives. Not even [House Intelligence Committee chair Adam] Schiff’s Republican colleagues were allowed into the SCIF”—the Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility where the interviews took place.

In Sekulow’s opening statement, he said Trump “was denied the right to cross-examine witnesses” during the House inquiry.

Mitch and the Senate Republicans are forgetting the American people will have the final say in this matter.

That is the best they can do is to lie. A cover up big time.

What ever happened American will judge how these Republicans handled this unlawful abuse of power.

Over 50% of Americans wants to remove this jerk out of the office. That is a very big number. With his supporters bragging about how good is the economy and how good he is.... I was expecting at 25% out of the office.

If that doesn’t work....... We have a very big chance of kicking this kid out of the office next election 2020.

If Alex Jones a very hard Trump supporter turned against Trump running around in DC during the Women’s march last week. With a bullhorn for couple of hours. DOWN WITH TRUMP...... DOWN WITH TRUMP.

Just imagine decent Americans are so sick and tired of this pathological liar kid.

Alex Jones Crashes DC Women's March, Shouts, 'Down With Trump!'

Alex Jones Crashes DC Women’s March, Chants ‘Down With Trump!’ With a Bullhorn

What ever happened American will judge how these Republicans handled this unlawful abuse of power.

Over 50% of Americans wants to remove this jerk out of the office. That is a very big number. With his supporters bragging about how good is the economy and how good he is.... I was expecting at 25% out of the office.

If that doesn’t work....... We have a very big chance of kicking this kid out of the office next election 2020.

If Alex Jones a very hard Trump supporter turned against Trump running around in DC during the Women’s march last week. With a bullhorn for couple of hours. DOWN WITH TRUMP...... DOWN WITH TRUMP.

Just imagine decent Americans are so sick and tired of this pathological liar kid.

You can dream all you like, but the economy (if continued) will rule the day. It always did and always will.

You can dream all you like, but the economy (if continued) will rule the day. It always did and always will.

Nah! Rules of engagement had changed under this garbage administration.

Like I posted several times. Do you honestly believe that the 63+ millions that votes Trump increases or decrease?

1. Hispanic voters are gone.
2. Gay and lesbian communities, friends and families are gone. See why Buttigieg is soaring? This guy don’t have a chance of winning but his supporters are democrats.
3. Military support are at all time low.
4. Farmers and other part of the business are hurt from trade wars are gone causes bankruptcies, lay-off and loss of farms.
5. All these chaos and discombobulations created by this lousy president.
6. Cutting food stamps and Medicaid for the poor Americans.

If Alex Jones turned against Trump think ordinary Americans think of your dude.

So NO I’m not dreaming.

Forum List

Back