Trump impeachment defense team will include Ken Starr and Alan Dershowitz

You can't get much more of a stretch than that. Shokin was told directly when he was fired, that it was because of his refusal to get off the back of Hunter and Burisma. He didn't guess it, he didn't get that second or third hand. It was the reason he was fired.

If Poroshenko fired him for “refusal to get off the back of Hunter and Burisma”, then you have a problem with Poroshenko, not Biden.

If you are claiming Biden told Poroshenko that Shokin needs to get off the back of Hunter and Burisma, then that definitely makes it second hand information and therefore hearsay.

So which is it?

You are really reaching this morning. You ran out of ammo a long time ago.

Biden told Poroshenko to fire Shokin because of Hunter. Porshenko obeyed Biden and did just that. Do you know what second hand information is????
Yes. Second hand information is when you say that someone told you that someone told them something. That’s exactly what you’re claiming happened here.

So why is that permissible all of a sudden?

Biden couldn't fire Shokin himself. He has no authority in that country. You are really reaching this morning. Poroshanko fired Shokin himself, not had somebody else do it and explain why.

I understand.

I just want you to admit that you’re relying on hearsay and second hand information.

That's not second hand information. Biden told Poroshanko directly to fire Shokin. Poroshanko directly told Shokin he was fired and why. Biden had no authority to fire Shokin himself.

If Poroshenko fired him for “refusal to get off the back of Hunter and Burisma”, then you have a problem with Poroshenko, not Biden.

If you are claiming Biden told Poroshenko that Shokin needs to get off the back of Hunter and Burisma, then that definitely makes it second hand information and therefore hearsay.

So which is it?

Biden told Poroshenko to fire Shokin because of Hunter. Porshenko obeyed Biden and did just that. Do you know what second hand information is????
Yes. Second hand information is when you say that someone told you that someone told them something. That’s exactly what you’re claiming happened here.

Biden couldn't fire Shokin himself. He has no authority in that country. You are really reaching this morning. Poroshanko fired Shokin himself, not had somebody else do it and explain why.

I understand.

I just want you to admit that you’re relying on hearsay and second hand information.

That's not second hand information. Biden told Poroshanko directly to fire Shokin. Poroshanko directly told Shokin he was fired and why. Biden had no authority to fire Shokin himself.

That’s exactly what second hand information means.

Biden told Poroshenko.
Poroshenko told Shokin.

Shokin has no first hand knowledge of what Biden said since he’s never talked to Biden. He claims to have heard what Biden said through an intermediary, Poroshenko.

What do you think second hand information means?

THAT'S THE POINT. I DON'T buy the cover story that Trump did anything meriting impeachment, and the fact that the House passed two articles, neither of which is even a crime and one of them laughable and specious, and now they want to retry Trump all over again in the senate, proves it.

Just do we are clear, the president is allowed to order investigations into his political opponents for any reason whatsoever?

Is that right?
Do we are clear? Can you even type a sentence? For whatever reason whatsoever? Where did you pluck THAT one out of your ass? Trump gave the reason: Biden was using his power as VP to effect changes in Ukraine for personal gain. Now we'll finally get to the bottom of that.

If Uncle Joe had some honest and legit explanation, the Democrats sure have fought hard to keep it from the public.

That’s not the question. Can you answer it?

The president is allowed to order investigations into his political opponents for any reason whatsoever. True or false?
How is Biden a political opponent when he's not even nominated the running candidate? And what if he wasn't running? Then it would be OK? So if I want to get out of prosecution for a crime, I just run for office? Is that why all Democrats get into politics? And how is it wrong for Trump to investigate a person known to have abused the power of his office yet it is the "constitutional duty" for Sanders and Warren to sit on a panel investigating THEIR political opponent?

Biden isn’t “known to have abused his power”. If there were a rational case against him

REALLY? :auiqs.jpg: LOL. :21: Too funny. :badgrin: You are hysterical! :lmao: You have some sort of brain damage or maybe you are just a compulsive liar? He BRAGGED on live video about giving the Ukrainians just SIX HOURS to comply with his wish for the firing to stop their investigation or he was going home with the US money that Congress had allocated to them ---- ---- just like you CLAIM Donald Trump did.

Biden's Ukraine Scandal Explained I Glenn Beck

Burisma paid Joe Biden $900,000 for lobbying – Ukrainian MP

What Hunter Biden did on the board of Ukrainian energy company Burisma

Ukraine's Burisma lobbied Obama admin to drop probe: Report

Democrat Impeachment Lawyer Admits Joe Biden Guilty of Quid Pro Quo in Ukraine

https://nypost.com/2019/09/26/wherever-joe-biden-went-son-hunter-cashed-in/

You cards kill me. Here we go with another neck-deep crooked candidate from the Democrats. Who would have ever thought they could find a Hillary 2.0? Every time you idiots accuse the GOP or Trump of something, it turns out every time that the Democrats are guilty of it instead, they did it first, more often and far worse.

Just do we are clear, the president is allowed to order investigations into his political opponents for any reason whatsoever?

Is that right?
Do we are clear? Can you even type a sentence? For whatever reason whatsoever? Where did you pluck THAT one out of your ass? Trump gave the reason: Biden was using his power as VP to effect changes in Ukraine for personal gain. Now we'll finally get to the bottom of that.

If Uncle Joe had some honest and legit explanation, the Democrats sure have fought hard to keep it from the public.

The president is allowed to order investigations into his political opponents for any reason whatsoever. True or false?
How is Biden a political opponent when he's not even nominated the running candidate? And what if he wasn't running? Then it would be OK? So if I want to get out of prosecution for a crime, I just run for office? Is that why all Democrats get into politics? And how is it wrong for Trump to investigate a person known to have abused the power of his office yet it is the "constitutional duty" for Sanders and Warren to sit on a panel investigating THEIR political opponent?

Biden isn’t “known to have abused his power”. If there were a rational case against him

REALLY? :auiqs.jpg: LOL. :21: Too funny. :badgrin: You are hysterical! :lmao: You have some sort of brain damage or maybe you are just a compulsive liar? He BRAGGED on live video about giving the Ukrainians just SIX HOURS to comply with his wish for the firing to stop their investigation or he was going home with the US money that Congress had allocated to them ---- ---- just like you CLAIM Donald Trump did.

You cards kill me. Here we go with another crooked candidate from the Democrats. Who would have ever thought they could find a Hillary 2.0? Every time you idiots accuse the GOP or Trump of something, it turns out every time that the Democrats are guilty of it instead, they did it first, more often and far worse.
Great. Now explain how that’s an abuse of power. I thought y’all didn’t want to give our taxpayer dollars to a corrupt country. Seems to me that getting rid of a corrupt Ukrainian prosecutor would be consistent with what you want.

You cards kill me. Here we go with another crooked candidate from the Democrats. Who would have ever thought they could find a Hillary 2.0? Every time you idiots accuse the GOP or Trump of something, it turns out every time that the Democrats are guilty of it instead, they did it first, more often and far worse.
Great. Now explain how that’s an abuse of power. I thought y’all didn’t want to give our taxpayer dollars to a corrupt country. Seems to me that getting rid of a corrupt Ukrainian prosecutor would be consistent with what you want.

You didn't read all that in just 2 minutes! Who the fuck are you kidding? How dare you then turn around and then ask me to explain it all to you. QUIT EVADING THE ISSUE. I won't waste my time on an obvious partisan idiot game player like you. What needs explained here is how all that is OK, even protected, covered up, denied and defended, yet Trump's mere act of trying to get at the heart of it, and what role it played in attacking him in 2016, and ensuring our hard earned money wouldn't be going to yet more corruption is "impeachable." We need to know these things before an animal like Biden can be allowed to possibly hold the White House! This country cannot take another 4 years of Obama 2.0.

I THANK the President for risking his office in order to expose this evil corruption and allowing it to be brought to light.

Let's face facts here: Biden is a WEAK candidate. He's already lost TWICE in the other two times he's grasp for power. Now he is old and feeble. He is his own undoing. He hardly needs Trump to hurt him, the worst thing Joe can do for his campaign is to actually go out and campaign and let the people see and hear him!

And, you know, I GET IT! No democrat can be very happy that the BEST candidates they have this time around are Buttigeig, Sanders, Warren, and Uncle Joe.

You didn't read all that in just 2 minutes! Who the fuck are you kidding? How dare you then turn around and then ask me to explain it all to you. QUIT EVADING THE ISSUE. I won't waste my time on an obvious partisan idiot game player like you. What needs explained here is how all that is OK, even protected, covered up, denied and defended, yet Trump's mere act of trying to get at the heart of it, and what role it played in attacking him in 2016, and ensuring our hard earned money wouldn't be going to yet more corruption is "impeachable." We need to know these things before an animal like Biden can be allowed to possibly hold the White House! This country cannot take another 4 years of Obama 2.0.

I THANK the President for risking his office in order to expose this evil corruption and allowing it to be brought to light.
I’ve seen it all before. You aren’t doing anything particularly novel. I even watched a mind numbingly stupid Glenn Beck for almost 2 hours stumbling through a tortured attempt to talk about reality (which failed in many regards to be factually accurate).

Shokin was corrupt. Biden got him removed from office before we funded Ukraine. Tell me why I should find that an abuse of power.

I’ve seen it all before. You aren’t doing anything particularly novel. I even watched a mind numbingly stupid Glenn Beck for almost 2 hours stumbling through a tortured attempt to talk about reality (which failed in many regards to be factually accurate).

Shokin was corrupt. Biden got him removed from office before we funded Ukraine. Tell me why I should find that an abuse of power.

SURE you have, Coldfax! You've watched and seen and read it all. You're a veritable encyclopedia on the subject, right? You sit up to 2AM studying Ukraine. If Shokin was corrupt, what were we doing giving them, money in the first place? Whose job is it of Bidens to make internal changes to another country by extortion lest we withhold funding? Democrats have already said delaying funding to Ukraine was a matter of NATIONAL CRISIS. When Congress allocates it, you better deliver. Trump has to go. But it was OK when Creepy Joe did it. Your ignorance and hypocrisy are astounding. Bye.

SURE you have, Coldfax! You've watched and seen and read it all. You're a veritable encyclopedia on the subject, right? You sit up to 2AM studying Ukraine. If Shokin was corrupt, what were we doing giving them, money in the first place? Whose job is it of Bidens to make internal changes to another country by extortion lest we withhold funding? Democrats have already said delaying funding to Ukraine was a matter of NATIONAL CRISIS. When Congress allocates it, you better deliver. Trump has to go. But it was OK when Creepy Joe did it. Your ignorance and hypocrisy are astounding. Bye.

This issue has been going on for months. I’ve read and watched a lot of information. I like to stay up to date.

If we are going to be funding a nation, we have a right to put conditions on our funding. That may include making changes to their government.

Of course, if Ukraine wanted to keep their corrupt prosecutor, then they can also choose to find their own funding.

If we are going to be funding a nation, we have a right to put conditions on our funding. That may include making changes to their government.
Of course, if Ukraine wanted to keep their corrupt prosecutor, then they can also choose to find their own funding.

THANK YOU! Thank you for not only just justifying everything Trump did with Ukraine, but also with Iran and Soleimani! Sweet! Like Biden and Ukraine, Trump put a condition on our funding. Like Ukraine, Trump put a condition to our continued funding, supervision and tolerance to Iran-- -- -- a change to their government. Of course, if Iran wanted to keep their corrupt general, then they could also then have chosen to comply with the international community on JCPOA. Nice.

THANK YOU! Thank you for not only just justifying everything Trump did with Ukraine, but also with Iran and Soleimani! Sweet! Like Biden and Ukraine, Trump put a condition on our funding. Like Ukraine, Trump put a condition to our continued funding, supervision and tolerance to Iran-- -- -- a change to their government. Of course, if Iran wanted to keep their corrupt general, then they could also then have chosen to comply with the international community on JCPOA. Nice.
So you want Ukraine to investigate Biden for rooting out corruption in Ukraine?

that doesn’t make any sense.

I understand.

Biden told Poroshenko.
Poroshenko told Shokin.

Shokin has no first hand knowledge of what Biden said since he’s never talked to Biden. He claims to have heard what Biden said through an intermediary, Poroshenko.

It was the only possible way for it to happen. Again, Biden has no authority in Ukraine. He couldn't walk up to Shokin and fire him himself.

Second hand information is what the impeachment is all about. Nobody first hand talked with Trump except Sondland, but the others "assumed" or "heard of" Trump wanting a quid pro quo. That's second hand information.

Don't act coy. We all know that Biden was after and involved in FAR MORE than altruistic causes. Hunter has proven that. Funny that you ask why should Ukraine investigate Biden for rooting out corruption even as you try to impeach Trump for doing the exact same thing.

I'm starting to think you guys ran Biden just so that you could claim him a "political opponent" and claim him off limits and grounds for impeachment. What are you planning to do, have Biden pull out of the race later this year?

I understand.

Biden told Poroshenko.
Poroshenko told Shokin.

It was the only possible way for it to happen. Again, Biden has no authority in Ukraine. He couldn't walk up to Shokin and fire him himself.

Second hand information is what the impeachment is all about. Nobody first hand talked with Trump except Sondland, but the others "assumed" or "heard of" Trump wanting a quid pro quo. That's second hand information.
Yes! Just like Shokin heard from Poroshenko that Biden wanted him fired because of Burisma. No one talked to Biden first hand. It’s all second hand information. That’s what you’re basing your allegations against Biden.

I understand.

Biden told Poroshenko.
Poroshenko told Shokin.

Yes! Just like Shokin heard from Poroshenko that Biden wanted him fired because of Burisma. No one talked to Biden first hand. It’s all second hand information. That’s what you’re basing your allegations against Biden.

Poroshanko didn't hear from somebody that Biden wanted Shokin fired, Biden told him first hand. Poroshanko just carried out his demand.

Don't act coy. We all know that Biden was after and involved in FAR MORE than altruistic causes. Hunter has proven that. Funny that you ask why should Ukraine investigate Biden for rooting out corruption even as you try to impeach Trump for doing the exact same thing.

I'm starting to think you guys ran Biden just so that you could claim him a "political opponent" and claim him off limits and grounds for impeachment. What are you planning to do, have Biden pull out of the race later this year?
“We all know” is a lazy way of making an argument. Testimony before the House confirms that firing Shokin was broadly supported by all sorts of people they don’t care one iota for Hunter Biden.

I understand.

Biden told Poroshenko.
Poroshenko told Shokin.

Poroshanko didn't hear from somebody that Biden wanted Shokin fired, Biden told him first hand. Poroshanko just carried out his demand.

Great. Now if Poroshenko testified to his first hand knowledge of Biden telling him, you’d have a point. But Poroshenko hasn’t testified so it isn’t first hand knowledge.

It wasn’t brainwashing.....it was a blowjob

Find me within the articles of impeachment where it charges Clinton with getting a BJ. Your puppet masters told you that, and you echo their lies. The crime was lying in front of a federal grand jury. He violated his presidential oath of office.

He lied about getting a blow job dumb ass,

Great. Now find me where in the articles of impeachment he got charged with that. He got charged for lying to a federal grand jury which is perjury; a felony.

So what do you think he lied about? You got a link to show he lied about something other than a blow job?
The reason he committed perjury doesn't matter.

Perjury is a crime
Obstruction of justice is a crime
Suborning perjury is a crime.

Those were the charges against Clinton.

Get a clue.

Of course it matters. You impeached a president over a blowjob, but now you are falling on your sword for Trump. I remember when the GOP had integrity. Do you remember that far back?

Find me within the articles of impeachment where it charges Clinton with getting a BJ. Your puppet masters told you that, and you echo their lies. The crime was lying in front of a federal grand jury. He violated his presidential oath of office.

He lied about getting a blow job dumb ass,

Great. Now find me where in the articles of impeachment he got charged with that. He got charged for lying to a federal grand jury which is perjury; a felony.

So what do you think he lied about? You got a link to show he lied about something other than a blow job?
The reason he committed perjury doesn't matter.

Perjury is a crime
Obstruction of justice is a crime
Suborning perjury is a crime.

Those were the charges against Clinton.

Get a clue.

Of course it matters. You impeached a president over a blowjob, but now you are falling on your sword for Trump. I remember when the GOP had integrity. Do you remember that far back?

The difference is there is empirical undisputed evidence against Clinton. There isn't with Trump. It's all mind reading and presumptions.

Despite the rhetoric of the Democrats (which is conspicuously publicized in the Media), there is not really much here - certainly nowhere near enough to warrant removal of the President from office. One 30 minute presentation by Dershowitz would blow their whole case out of the water, based on the FACTS and the LAW and the CONSTITUTION (including relevant precedents).

If Pelosi were not an idiot, she would have used her famous leadership skills to craft a bi-partisan censure, admonishing the President for failing to separate his Executive Powers from his political activities, and being a jerk. If feel certain that at least a couple Republicans would have signed on, and that would be a much more effective injury to Trump-2020 than this charade of high dudgeon, which is actually working to Trump's advantage - especially considering his string of "WINS" in recent months.
That’s all well and good, but there’s still the issue of Biden extorting Ukraine. What the president looked into was perfectly legally acceptable and when the findings are made public it’s going to exonerate him. There’s not going to be a single thing about any of this that would’ve justified censure, let alone impeachment.

Forum List

Back