Trump: "If we didn't test, we wouldn't have cases."

Beat this cecilie
She hooked him up
Just for cecilie

Trump+maxwell+3.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Great idea Trump just cured Cancer Don't test for cancer and it's all gone

Great idea. Just don't learn English, and then words will mean whatever you want them to.
I was an English major Minored in business Read Mary Trumps book so you can see what a pos you support

You're a dumbass, no matter what classes you sat through, and you can spare me your self-flattery of recommending the "outrage" du jour you've decided to pretend matters, as if I would value your opinion.

The sooner you recognize that you get, and deserve, the level of respect given to a garden slug, the easier life will be for everyone.

Great idea. Just don't learn English, and then words will mean whatever you want them to.
I was an English major Minored in business Read Mary Trumps book so you can see what a pos you support

You're a dumbass, no matter what classes you sat through, and you can spare me your self-flattery of recommending the "outrage" du jour you've decided to pretend matters, as if I would value your opinion.

The sooner you recognize that you get, and deserve, the level of respect given to a garden slug, the easier life will be for everyone.
LOL and you deserve this POS trump as your President 7-2 the supremes say he's not above the law You stick with it

LOL and you deserve this POS trump as your President 7-2 the supremes say he's not above the law You stick with it
Plus, his niece is warning us he is a dangerous mentally and morally ill motherfucker.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

"LOL" I can live with having and deserving him with President. I can also live with your unhinged hatred and disapproval. In fact, I enjoy it. Please do "insult" me more by telling me how I'm not the way you want me to be, because that was my goal.

Plus, his niece is warning us he is a dangerous mentally and morally ill motherfucker.

And what do I know about his niece that should make me automatically accept her word for anything? What, you don't have relatives who are nuts or assholes?

And what do I know about his niece that should make me automatically accept her word for anything? What, you don't have relatives who are nuts or assholes?
Well the way I look at it ,you believe the worst pos ever to come down the pike so why not his niece ? Maybe she knows why he wouldn't show his taxes ?

Well the way I look at it ,you believe the worst pos ever to come down the pike so why not his niece ? Maybe she knows why he wouldn't show his taxes ?

Well, the way I look at it, the way you look at it is utterly irrelevant. Maybe you know why his taxes are any of your fucking business?

Well, the way I look at it, the way you look at it is utterly irrelevant. Maybe you know why his taxes are any of your fucking business?
Because America needs to know we have a crook in our WH

Because America needs to know we have a crook in our WH

No, because you need to be able to insist he is, based on, "Look, I can find THIS person who agrees with me!"

What does your dumb ass think you're going to find that the IRS didn't? I'd be shocked if you can even figure out your own 1040 every year without help, let alone comprehend Trump's taxes.

"If we don't test people for cancer, no one will have cancer." This is wishful thinking on a stupefying scale.
That happens to be the truth. It is neither wishful nor stupefying.

Cancer ♋ is an astrological sign of the Zodiac, which symbolizes pain and suffering.

The Lord (to Job) said:
Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion? Canst thou bring forth Mazzaroth ((the Zodiac)) in his season? or canst thou guide Arcturus ((the bear-guard star of Boötes the herdsman)) with his sons? Knowest thou the ordinances of heaven? canst thou set the dominion thereof in the earth?

Last edited:
Trump actually said that in Wisconsin. And he went on to say, "Because we test, we have cases."

This is absolute lunacy. It's the same as saying, "If we don't test people for cancer, no one will have cancer." This is wishful thinking on a stupefying scale. And people are dying because of it. You can't magically make Covid-19 disappear. You have to work at it. And that includes social distancing, wearing a mask in public, all that stuff that shouldn't be political but somehow has become political. Just look at the data and ask yourself: Why are many areas of the world reducing their infection rate, but in the U.S. it's going up?
We're living in a time where the President's sycophants have to translate what he says into adult.

I hope we learn from this time as a cautionary tale. We can't let ourselves be conned like this again.

Relax, we're going to use our Uhmerkan laser focus to deal with this problem just as efficiently as we have in dealing with the commie Kung Flu. What?

Trump actually said that in Wisconsin. And he went on to say, "Because we test, we have cases."

This is absolute lunacy. It's the same as saying, "If we don't test people for cancer, no one will have cancer." This is wishful thinking on a stupefying scale. And people are dying because of it. You can't magically make Covid-19 disappear. You have to work at it. And that includes social distancing, wearing a mask in public, all that stuff that shouldn't be political but somehow has become political. Just look at the data and ask yourself: Why are many areas of the world reducing their infection rate, but in the U.S. it's going up?
We're living in a time where the President's sycophants have to translate what he says into adult.

I hope we learn from this time as a cautionary tale. We can't let ourselves be conned like this again.

No, we're living in a time where the President's attackers insist on misquoting him and believing the most asinine interpretation of their misquotes that they can possibly devise.

I hope you do learn from this time as a cautionary tale, because you really shouldn't let yourself be conned like that again.

Well, we certainly love to change the meaning of words in our enlightened age of PC. Like how 'idiot' is now 'plain spoken'.

No it wouldn't. Testing allows those who test positive to stay away from others.
We are all supposed to stay away from others

Many libs just want a two week paid vacation so that they can attend the riots

Why would you stay away from others if this is simply all political?

Because when your tribe's mantra is 'hold my beer and watch this!', thinking things through isn't a well regarded trait.

Forum List

Back