Trump: "If we didn't test, we wouldn't have cases."

Trump actually said that in Wisconsin. And he went on to say, "Because we test, we have cases."

This is absolute lunacy. It's the same as saying, "If we don't test people for cancer, no one will have cancer." This is wishful thinking on a stupefying scale. And people are dying because of it. You can't magically make Covid-19 disappear. You have to work at it. And that includes social distancing, wearing a mask in public, all that stuff that shouldn't be political but somehow has become political. Just look at the data and ask yourself: Why are many areas of the world reducing their infection rate, but in the U.S. it's going up?

:eusa_think: Um, "many areas of the world reducing their infection rate," because they are not mass testing...it's amusing when libs whine about something TRUMP says only to end up saying the same thing.:heehee:

Do you not understand that those cases would be there, whether there was testing or not? And if we test, we can quarantine infected people, and maybe prevent them from infecting someone else? Do you NOT understand this simple concept?

It seems that you got caught with your pants down by a reasonable poster and are trying to intimidate others from further embarrassing you.

You clowns scream that there are MORE CASES, but ignore the only fact that counts, that there are FEWER DEATHS.

Do you not understand that those cases would be there, whether there was testing or not? And if we test, we can quarantine infected people, and maybe prevent them from infecting someone else? Do you NOT understand this simple concept?

It seems that you got caught with your pants down by a reasonable poster and are trying to intimidate others from further embarrassing you.

You clowns scream that there are MORE CASES, but ignore the only fact that counts, that there are FEWER DEATHS.

Fewer deaths than where?

Trump actually said that in Wisconsin. And he went on to say, "Because we test, we have cases."

This is absolute lunacy. It's the same as saying, "If we don't test people for cancer, no one will have cancer." This is wishful thinking on a stupefying scale. And people are dying because of it. You can't magically make Covid-19 disappear. You have to work at it. And that includes social distancing, wearing a mask in public, all that stuff that shouldn't be political but somehow has become political. Just look at the data and ask yourself: Why are many areas of the world reducing their infection rate, but in the U.S. it's going up?
:cuckoo:
This is a pattern with you. You seem to take obviously figurative language very literally on a consistent basis and it confuses you. You don't know the difference. You're just clueless. It's a telltale indicator of brain damage.

As you know, that's all poor Bruce Daniels has and he, like all other far-left-liberals are getting more and more desperate.

You are a dumbass.
Cases is the propagated term Pravda uses to exaggerate positive tests. All to dupe dumbasses like you.
It worked — again.

The ugly number is not the number of cases identified by testing, the number is the number of DEATHS.

of 489,000 deaths worldwide, 125,000 of them have been in the US. - Let that sink in for a second. We have 4% of the world's population, but 26% of the deaths.

Other countries have tested more, that's how they've been able to control the disease. They started earlier and more comprehensively.

As you know and continue to try desperately to blame this on President Trump but it just doesn't work or you.

The significant number is NOT THE NUMBER OF DEATHS, but the NUMBER OF DEATHS PER MILLION.

Countries%202020-06-27-XL.jpg

Last edited:

You are seriously trying to convince ANYONE of the reliability of your graph FROM A LATE NIGHT COMEDY SHOW?

Really, other than for far-left-Liberals, it is fairly easy to understand. The more tests you do, the more confirmed cases you will get. That's what President Trump was sticking it to you about.

You claim that I'm "duller than a man hole cover" and yet you won't explain what you meant. Methinks thou dost protest too much. You can't explain what Trump meant, because he's an idiot saying nonsensical things, so of course you can't explain it.

At least quote Shakespeare correctly and give credit.

We're living in a time where the President's sycophants have to translate what he says into adult.
No, we're living in a time where the President's attackers insist on misquoting him and believing the most asinine interpretation of their misquotes that they can possibly devise.
Hey, there's one of them now.

You claim that I'm "duller than a man hole cover" and yet you won't explain what you meant. Methinks thou dost protest too much. You can't explain what Trump meant, because he's an idiot saying nonsensical things, so of course you can't explain it.
I already explained myself earlier in the thread.

I am giving you credit to say you are too dull to grasp what I said, but maybe you are just a bald faced liar?

Testing is vital. If you test positive you have no business spreading it around. Time to stay home for a few weeks. That's not such an evil thing.
I think a lot of these cases are asymptomatic people who do not spread the disease, or they simply have the antibodies.

The real measure of success with regard to COVID is the deaths/million, not the simplistic case count which is heavily skewed by how much testing we do.

We're living in a time where the President's sycophants have to translate what he says into adult.

I hope we learn from this time as a cautionary tale. We can't let ourselves be conned like this again.

No, we're living in a time where the President's attackers insist on misquoting him and believing the most asinine interpretation of their misquotes that they can possibly devise.

I hope you do learn from this time as a cautionary tale, because you really shouldn't let yourself be conned like that again.
How did I misquote Trump? I used his exact words, and just the other day in another context, he said (and again, I quote), "I don't kid." Should I not take him at his word? I realize that his word is pretty much worthless, but he still might accidentally tell the truth once in a while. Anyway, Trump doesn't have the wit to speak in metaphors or anything like that, and he sure as hell has NO sense of humor. So I have to assume that he meant what he said.
It doesn't matter. They don't like it when we quote him directly, using his exact words, even showing video of him saying it.

And, if they don't like something, it's fake news.

This is how bad it's gotten. This is a group psychosis. We've seen this before in world history, 80-90 years ago. We'll get past it.

I hope we learn from this time as a cautionary tale. We can't let ourselves be conned like this again.

No, it has to be translated from common sense to liberal-speak.
Common sense for an eight year old. Your level, evidently.

Who has tested more?? And yes; KoochSliming did the "per capita" thingy already!!!

China has done more tests than we have. They also took the actions to contain the disease, which is why they got off relatively easy, even with a lower level of technology and that the disease started there.

Now, we are finally at the testing level we SHOULD have been at in April... Everyone else was on the ball on this, we really weren't.

This is how bad it's gotten. This is a group psychosis. We've seen this before in world history, 80-90 years ago. We'll get past it.

Wait, wait, Stormy, NOW you are saying Trump is like Hitler? This isn't what you were saying last year, when you accused "Regressives" of being uncivil for comparing Trump and his followers to Hitler.

Trump only wants to hear good news before the election, which is of course impossible given current world and local events

Forum List

Back