The whistle I don't blow.
It's not my job to say how far,
the trains supposed to go.
I'm not allowed to pull the brake,
or even ring the bell.
But let the damn thing leave the track,
And see who catches hell!

:p

So true. It's not like we don't have government agencies setup to deal with exactly this situation. Yet no matter how many government agencies, like the CDC and the HHS we have, they still think that magically the president has 'god-like' powers to run around stopping a virus.

I said he never contradicted the experts not the media. Perhaps because he didn't make such contradictory statements the press didn't report the contradiction.
Which so-called "experts" are you referring to? The "experts" say many contradictory things.

I'm not aware of anything Trump has said that contradicts his experts.
Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha, oh man, this is so priceless.
Please list something he said that contradicts his experts.

:desk:

Trump: "I Don't Take Responsibility At All"

:dig:
I see you still can't list anything.

No one needs to, the entire world bore witness.

ROFL! That's spin.

Who do you think you're fooling?

bernie is uber liberal - no arguments here - but he is NOT for open borders & of course he wants law enforcement along with surveillance down there.
All Dims are for open borders. The only difference between them is how much they lie about it.

wrong.
RIght.

Can you name one bill intended to control the border that Dims have voted for?

secure fence act, 2006.
14 years ago, and half of them voted against it.

Which so-called "experts" are you referring to? The "experts" say many contradictory things.

In other words, you still can't list anything.

"Everyone knows" is the response of someone who knows his claims are wrong.

bernie is uber liberal - no arguments here - but he is NOT for open borders & of course he wants law enforcement along with surveillance down there.
All Dims are for open borders. The only difference between them is how much they lie about it.

wrong.
RIght.

secure fence act, 2006.

Let me guess, you can't cite that either?

In other words, you still can't list anything.

"Everyone knows" is the response of someone who knows his claims are wrong.

Why repeat information you've already rejected for alternative "facts"?

Especially when I never asserted the point you're hissing about anyway?

wrong.
RIght.

secure fence act, 2006.

deportations were higher under obama than trump.

wrong.
RIght.

secure fence act, 2006.

deportations were higher under obama than trump.

And Don had 2 years with majorities in both houses. What did he do with that regarding immigration?

Nada
Zip
Zilch
Nein

Because its not his fault

trump cant prevent lying lib reporters from asking loaded questions

or stop the anti trump networks from misinforming the public

but he does not have publicly endorse those lies
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's exactly what you are doing. Got your pussy hat out for november yet?
The level of denial is stunning.
Like I said, get your pussy hat ready. This virus will be gone shortly and the economy will boom again.
And your medical degree is... ? Or are you an economist?
My degree is in common sense, yours is in Trump deranged sendrom.

They seem to have a crystal ball now that obama is gone and is not on the hotseat

Did Obama come out and down play the seriousness of the situation and contradict the experts?
He didn't have to contradict the media because the media wasn't trying to stir up mass panic.

You idiots think we're supposed to believe the fantasies you spin.

I said he never contradicted the experts not the media. Perhaps because he didn't make such contradictory statements the press didn't report the contradiction.

Coronavirus: Trump contradicts health expert who warned young people 'are not immune or safe from getting seriously ill'
President's false claims conflict top health officials in his own administration Alex Woodward New York Sunday 15 March 2020 23:46
Trump contradicts health expert on young people and coronavirus

Trump has many hunches about the coronavirus. Here's what the experts say.
Trump has spread misinformation about the coronavirus, contradicting health officials on significant facts and advice.
Trump has many hunches about the coronavirus. Here's what the experts say.

Published March 16, 2020 11:06 am
Trump claims coronavirus is under control — contradicting reality and his own top expert
Trump claims coronavirus is under control - contradicting reality and his own top expert - KTVZ

imbecile.
You have it backwards

trump said something first and later the doctor said something else

big deal

We are not a theocracy

liberals used to be ready to fight anytime real Christians dared be motivated by religious convictions

they to wrap your mind around this:

THE CHINESE DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT AMERICA!

Betting your life on them is the essence of godless bleeding heart lib stupidity
WE are not a theocracy yet you keep trying to shove your religious beliefs down everyone's throat. Funny chit.

Sorry but being a Christian and a Trump supporter is impossible.
I think its easy for Christians to support trump when the laternative is godless liberals in the democrat party

Dwp-Ph-RHWk-AIc-Tq-Y.jpg
Tell Billy that if he wants to give his allowance to the poor that is in kerping with the teaching of Jesus

but what Jesus DID NOY SAY

If you meet a hungry man on the road to Damascus, form a political action committee and petition Caesar to give him bread”

jesus also didn't ask the leper for an insurance card either.
Jesus was not Caesar

He told the rich man to sell all he owned and give it to the poor

but Jesus did not send government thugs to the mans house to take his money from him

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's exactly what you are doing. Got your pussy hat out for november yet?
The level of denial is stunning.
Like I said, get your pussy hat ready. This virus will be gone shortly and the economy will boom again.
And your medical degree is... ? Or are you an economist?
My degree is in common sense, yours is in Trump deranged sendrom.
There are two prominent strains.

WE are not a theocracy yet you keep trying to shove your religious beliefs down everyone's throat. Funny chit.

Sorry but being a Christian and a Trump supporter is impossible.
I think its easy for Christians to support trump when the laternative is godless liberals in the democrat party

Dwp-Ph-RHWk-AIc-Tq-Y.jpg
Tell Billy that if he wants to give his allowance to the poor that is in kerping with the teaching of Jesus

If you meet a hungry man on the road to Damascus, form a political action committee and petition Caesar to give him bread”

Jesus was not Caesar

but Jesus did not send government thugs to the mans house to take his money from him
And the power structure murdered him anyway didn't they. He consorted with the have nots and was dangerous to concentrated wealth.

Dwp-Ph-RHWk-AIc-Tq-Y.jpg

Jesus was not Caesar

And the power structure murdered him anyway didn't they. He consorted with the have nots and was dangerous to concentrated wealth.
In the end Jesus will prevail

Trump is a pussy.
Too afraid to accept the responsibility of firing experts in the CDC, which he didn’t replace which definitely caused an aborted attempt for the USA to have any kind of a prompt response to Coronavirus.
Secondly the ignorant rejection of by Trump for working Coronavirus testing units offered by WHO, which would have been huge been huge in lowering the Coronavirus numbers via detection.
That lays squarely on Trump. But like the coward he is, he wrongly passes the buck. He not man enough to accept the responsibility.
It should remind people of what a coward he was when he was a draft dodger during the Vietnam War.
What a fucking pussy!

Last edited:

Dwp-Ph-RHWk-AIc-Tq-Y.jpg

Jesus was not Caesar

The Jewish clergy is responsible for having him executed.

Jesus was not Caesar

That would be bad news to the Republicans.

Jesus was not Caesar

That would be bad news to the Republicans.
The epidemic ending will be bad news for Democrats.

5,218 cases now. It's growing a little faster.
those numbers could have been kept down. by not testing people. i liked the previous numbers. thanks obama

Well, we're now up at 6,423 cases and have surpassed 100 deaths. Hospitals are beginning to be over run, a serious shortage of masks and medical equipment is being felt. The number of cases might tip 20k by the end of the week means the number of deaths is likely to begin to go up dramatically as well.

But some of these fucking assholes think this is a game and are bitching about their freedumbs because Applebees closed.

Forum List

Back