Trump: "I Don't Take Responsibility At All"

"The first US case of H1N1 was detected in California on April 15, 2009"

That's a lie. The CDC site says there were 12 cases prior to that.

Your entire post is one big fat lie.

The difference is those folks got it from piggies not humans.

"The cases of 2009 H1N1 flu in California occurred in the context of sporadic reports of human infection with North American-lineage swine influenza viruses in the United States, most often associated with close contact with infected pigs. (During December 2005 – January 2009, 12 cases of human infection with swine influenza were reported; five of these 12 cases occurred in patients who had direct exposure to pigs, six patients reported being near pigs, and the source of infection in one case was unknown). Human-to-human spread swine influenza viruses had been rarely documented and had not been known to result in widespread community outbreaks among people. In mid-April of 2009, however, the detection of two patients infected with swine origin flu viruses 130 miles apart, raised concern that a novel swine-origin influenza virus had made its way into the human population and was spreading among people."

CDC Novel H1N1 Flu | The 2009 H1N1 Pandemic: Summary Highlights, April 2009-April 2010

A Virus Emerges
2009 H1N1 was first detected in the United States in April 2009. This virus was a unique combination of influenza virus genes never previously identified in either animals or people. The virus genes were a combination of genes most closely related to North American swine-lineage H1N1 and Eurasian lineage swine-origin H1N1 influenza viruses. Because of this, initial reports referred to the virus as a swine origin influenza virus. However, investigations of initial human cases did not identify exposures to pigs and quickly it became apparent that this new virus was circulating among humans and not among U.S. pig herds.

Infection with this new influenza A virus (then referred to as ‘swine origin influenza A virus’) was first detected in a 10-year-old patient in California on April 15, 2009, who was tested for influenza as part of a clinical study. Laboratory testing at CDC confirmed that this virus was new to humans.
It appears that no president from clinton to trump gave virus preparedness a high priority

there are suggestions for the future that will cost money

and typically after the crisis is over everyone forgets and quickly returns to business as usual

this newest commie virus in not the big one that could wipe out mankind

but the economic damage will be severe

now is the time to begin preparing for the next commie virus that is sure to come

Do you think they had a Crystal Ball? Weren't the markets already bottomed out?
They seem to have a crystal ball now that obama is gone and is not on the hotseat

Did Obama come out and down play the seriousness of the situation and contradict the experts?
He didn't have to contradict the media because the media wasn't trying to stir up mass panic.

You idiots think we're supposed to believe the fantasies you spin.

I said he never contradicted the experts not the media. Perhaps because he didn't make such contradictory statements the press didn't report the contradiction.
Which so-called "experts" are you referring to? The "experts" say many contradictory things.

I'm not aware of anything Trump has said that contradicts his experts.

Coronavirus: Trump contradicts health expert who warned young people 'are not immune or safe from getting seriously ill'
President's false claims conflict top health officials in his own administration Alex Woodward New York Sunday 15 March 2020 23:46
Trump contradicts health expert on young people and coronavirus

Trump has many hunches about the coronavirus. Here's what the experts say.
Trump has spread misinformation about the coronavirus, contradicting health officials on significant facts and advice.

Published March 16, 2020 11:06 am
Trump claims coronavirus is under control — contradicting reality and his own top expert
Trump claims coronavirus is under control - contradicting reality and his own top expert - KTVZ

imbecile.

Did Obama come out and down play the seriousness of the situation and contradict the experts?
He didn't have to contradict the media because the media wasn't trying to stir up mass panic.

I said he never contradicted the experts not the media. Perhaps because he didn't make such contradictory statements the press didn't report the contradiction.
Which so-called "experts" are you referring to? The "experts" say many contradictory things.

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha, oh man, this is so priceless.
Please list something he said that contradicts his experts.

:desk:

:dig:

This thread reminded me of my father's favorite poem:

It's not my job to run the train.
The whistle I don't blow.
It's not my job to say how far,
the trains supposed to go.
I'm not allowed to pull the brake,
or even ring the bell.
But let the damn thing leave the track,
And see who catches hell!

:p

Why? You mind when he does?
Obviously, you can't list anything.

You're a typical TDS moron.

:fu:

:desk:

:dig:
I see you still can't list anything.

Because its not his fault

trump cant prevent lying lib reporters from asking loaded questions

or stop the anti trump networks from misinforming the public

but he does not have publicly endorse those lies

the virus itself isn't his fault - but how he has handled it is. they knew about this for months & there were several meetings held at the HHS, where government EXPERTS were excluded. we are also weeks behind in testing - thereby we are completely in the dark as far as how many actual cases there are. we are woefully unprepared when we had lost weeks & weeks of preparatory actions. people WOULD have had time to slowly stock up on essentials to ride this out. the medical side WOULD have had time to stock up & acquire ventilators etc.
Calm down

whats the current body count in the US from the chinese virus?

you are totally freaked out over 50 deaths
It's not over, dipshit. The numbers will go UP for a while. Maybe you'll change your mind when your grandma dies from it.
Why the need for personal insults?

libs like you are really just children with a keyboard
I've been insulted MANY times on this thread. I'll stop if you guys will.
When have I insulted you?

They seem to have a crystal ball now that obama is gone and is not on the hotseat

Coronavirus: Trump contradicts health expert who warned young people 'are not immune or safe from getting seriously ill'
President's false claims conflict top health officials in his own administration Alex Woodward New York Sunday 15 March 2020 23:46

Trump has spread misinformation about the coronavirus, contradicting health officials on significant facts and advice.

Trump claims coronavirus is under control — contradicting reality and his own top expert
Trump claims coronavirus is under control - contradicting reality and his own top expert - KTVZ

imbecile.

Why don't children seem to get very ill from the coronavirus?

It has been widely reported that children are less likely to get severely ill and die from the new coronavirus. A recent study of 44,672 people with confirmed covid-19 infection found that children under 10 years old made up less than 1 per cent of those cases and none of the 1023 deaths.

It seems the experts disagree with each other, imbecile.

Including American deaths from outside the US are misleading about the situation inside the US

what's misleading is the number of infectious americans who are carriers & giving it to other people who are giving it to other people.... the germ can stay active up to 3 days on surfaces. this ain't gonna end anytime soon.
Rational people know that the world cannot stop indefinitely over a virus

millions will catch the virus

thats only common sense

but millions of Americans will not die as freaked out liberals are suggesting
OK, idiot, here's the deal: you're right, millions WILL catch the virus. The idea right now is to slow the spread of the virus, so that millions of people won't catch the virus AT THE SAME TIME and overwhelm the health care system. That's why everybody should self-quarantine as much as possible right now. It won't stop the virus, but it should slow it down. Get it?
Fuck off

I am trying to be civil but you are too stupid to appreciate it
Gee, what would it be like if you WEREN'T trying to be civil?
You started it

that burden is on you. you made the claim - now back it up.

chop chop.
I didnt make the claim

you claimed that biden claimed he was for open borders. i call bullshit on that & since there is no link verifying that - i claim you are a liar.
I already proved it, moron. He wants to eliminate ICE and the CBP. You can't enforce the border without anyone to do it.

hmmmmmm........... i see nothing that you claim here:

The Biden Plan for Securing Our Values as a Nation of Immigrants – Joe Biden for President

liar liar little dude's pants are on fire.
I think you are right. It was Bernie who wants to abolish ICE and the CBP.

abolish or overhaul? 'cause they are 2 different concepts. perhaps you can link where BERNIE said he was for open borders?

Experts say the death rate is 3.4 percent. Trump says that's 'false.'

Trump is right on that one. The experts are now saying the death rate is 1.0% It's probably much lower than that because many cases are not reported.

imbecile.

That's a matter of opinion. Who is right will be determined when the whole thing is over.

imbecile.

It has been widely reported that children are less likely to get severely ill and die from the new coronavirus. A recent study of 44,672 people with confirmed covid-19 infection found that children under 10 years old made up less than 1 per cent of those cases and none of the 1023 deaths.

that's why it's called NOVEL coronavirus. it's brand new & they are still learning. but any disagreement between the experts has nothing to do with donny not being one but thinx he is. just a couple weeks ago they didn't know that the virus can live on surfaces for up to 3 days. & they are just finding out that some people who have 'recovered' have lung damage. sooooooooooooooo............... to question whether or not children are somehow protected - - - or not - - - is still because of little real knowledge they have so far.

you fucking dolt.

are you kidding?

I didnt make the claim

you claimed that biden claimed he was for open borders. i call bullshit on that & since there is no link verifying that - i claim you are a liar.
I already proved it, moron. He wants to eliminate ICE and the CBP. You can't enforce the border without anyone to do it.

The Biden Plan for Securing Our Values as a Nation of Immigrants – Joe Biden for President

abolish or overhaul? 'cause they are 2 different concepts. perhaps you can link where BERNIE said he was for open borders?
Bernie Sanders vows to "break up" ICE, CBP, and undo Trump's "harm" in 2020 immigration plan

imbecile.

that's why it's called NOVEL coronavirus. it's brand new & they are still learning. but any disagreement between the experts has nothing to do with donny not being one but thinx he is. just a couple weeks ago they didn't know that the virus can live on surfaces for up to 3 days. & they are just finding out that some people who have 'recovered' have lung damage. sooooooooooooooo............... to question whether or not children are somehow protected - - - or not - - - is still because of little real knowledge they have so far.

you fucking dolt.

are you kidding?
You claimed he disagreed with the experts when the fact is that he only disagrees with some of them - all Democrats, I am certain.

I know it's painful to admit that you are wrong. However, your attempt to spin the issue didn't succeed. You're still wrong.

Experts say the death rate is 3.4 percent. Trump says that's 'false.'

Trump is right on that one. The experts are now saying the death rate is 1.0% It's probably much lower than that because many cases are not reported.

imbecile.

That's a matter of opinion. Who is right will be determined when the whole thing is over.

where's the link to that? cough it up, & ya i intended that pun.

imbecelic imbecile.

So, in about 65 years, we've gone from "The buck stops here" to "I don't take responsibility at all." When is Trump going to stop blaming others for his failures? Is ANYTHING ever his fault?

Trump blames Obama for lack of coronavirus tests: 'I don't take responsibility at all'
^^^
Fake news.
Yeah, that's a great retort. Dipshit.
If you don't want to be called out for posting fake news, vet your source, dipshit.
I already did, asswipe. Fuck off.
Howso?

Last edited:

Bernie Sanders vows to "break up" ICE, CBP, and undo Trump's "harm" in 2020 immigration plan

' Completely reshape and reform our immigration enforcement system, including breaking up ICE and CBP and redistributing their functions to their proper authorities '

like i said - overhaul. NOT 'abolish' just like when W. overhauled the INS & rolled it into the DHS under several agencies.

nice try, doesn't fly.

I have an entire thread here based on Biden's retarded notion of Trump being a xenophobe for closing the border in the midst of the death virus.

Are you saying there is something in identifying you as male? That's very sexist and genderist... hope you make it to Canada so we won't need to tolerate your toxic masculinity.

biden didn't say he was for open borders - so you lied again.

i learned that saying i am female ( when someone who is too lazy to click & find out to make sure first thinks i am male ) i got the obligatory response by y'all that i'm really either pre op or post op - so it's a preemptive strike. you won't CONvince me that wouldn't have been your go to reply if i didn't; given the ending to your stupid reply.
Do you have a link to what biden did say?

that burden is on you. you made the claim - now back it up.

chop chop.
I didnt make the claim

Biden Lays Out Globalist Vision to Counter Trump's 'America First' Agenda

Biden Lays Out Globalist Vision to Counter Trump’s America First Agenda: ‘I Respect No Borders’

imbecile.

you fucking dolt.

are you kidding?
You claimed he disagreed with the experts when the fact is that he only disagrees with some of them - all Democrats, I am certain.

I know it's painful to admit that you are wrong. However, your attempt to spin the issue didn't succeed. You're still wrong.

but of course you're certain............:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back