Trump: "I Don't Take Responsibility At All"

what's misleading is the number of infectious americans who are carriers & giving it to other people who are giving it to other people.... the germ can stay active up to 3 days on surfaces. this ain't gonna end anytime soon.
Rational people know that the world cannot stop indefinitely over a virus

millions will catch the virus

thats only common sense

but millions of Americans will not die as freaked out liberals are suggesting
OK, idiot, here's the deal: you're right, millions WILL catch the virus. The idea right now is to slow the spread of the virus, so that millions of people won't catch the virus AT THE SAME TIME and overwhelm the health care system. That's why everybody should self-quarantine as much as possible right now. It won't stop the virus, but it should slow it down. Get it?
You may as well be talking to a rock or a lump of shit. Thats the intelligence level youre dealing with. FYI
The nation cannot remain in hiding for 18 months

nor can you support everyone by dropping $1,000 bills from black helicopters

yes the situation in italy looks bad

but everything in italy looks bad most of the time

if we are not back to work in two weeks the virus will be the least of our worries
Youre a clueless idiot. This virus is going to knock the nation for a loop either way. The least we can do is slow it down so it doesnt swamp our capitalistic health care system.
That's what you're hoping: that it will destroy the economy.

It must be awful when your agenda requires the destruction of America.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's exactly what you are doing. Got your pussy hat out for november yet?
The level of denial is stunning.
Like I said, get your pussy hat ready. This virus will be gone shortly and the economy will boom again.

We calculate here in Germany in next spring (that's the year 2021) a vaccine will be tested and available. Perhaps 1 year later - in 2022 - the situation will be more relaxed. Up to this moment we will have to calculate with waves of infections worldwide. So no need to wait for your economy to wait to start to boom now. But our worst problem in the moment: Still every 1/2 week the number of infections doubles. I hope we stopped this now with the last changes in our lifestyle. Otherwise ... we will see what to do next.

By the way: Trump? Who is Trump? Pence? Who for heavens sake is this man? Never heard they got the Nobel price for virology.
Mike Pence is the VP, I wrote him for some corona virus prayer beads. He doesn't believe anything is going on with climate. He doesn't believe in evolution or that there is a causative link between cigarette smoking and lung cancer.

Does he not know basic concepts of natural science - or is he just simple a liar, who tells ignorants, what they like to hear? Or is it even more worse? Is he perhaps not only an idiot and not only "criminal" but a criminal idiot?

thats only common sense

OK, idiot, here's the deal: you're right, millions WILL catch the virus. The idea right now is to slow the spread of the virus, so that millions of people won't catch the virus AT THE SAME TIME and overwhelm the health care system. That's why everybody should self-quarantine as much as possible right now. It won't stop the virus, but it should slow it down. Get it?
You may as well be talking to a rock or a lump of shit. Thats the intelligence level youre dealing with. FYI

if we are not back to work in two weeks the virus will be the least of our worries
Youre a clueless idiot. This virus is going to knock the nation for a loop either way. The least we can do is slow it down so it doesnt swamp our capitalistic health care system.

Your capitalists did that.

Jesus was not Caesar

He told the rich man to sell all he owned and give it to the poor

but Jesus did not send government thugs to the mans house to take his money from him
And the power structure murdered him anyway didn't they. He consorted with the have nots and was dangerous to concentrated wealth.
In the end Jesus will prevail

That would be bad news to the Republicans.
The epidemic ending will be bad news for Democrats.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew, the science ain't on your side pard. That's why ya shouldn't take one, wait, and see.
Are you claiming it won't end?

Wow, that is incredibly stupid. 2 months from now it will be old news.

Your capitalists did that.
Wrong. The communist fake news media did that. They are the enemy of every American.

Like I said, get your pussy hat ready. This virus will be gone shortly and the economy will boom again.

We calculate here in Germany in next spring (that's the year 2021) a vaccine will be tested and available. Perhaps 1 year later - in 2022 - the situation will be more relaxed. Up to this moment we will have to calculate with waves of infections worldwide. So no need to wait for your economy to wait to start to boom now. But our worst problem in the moment: Still every 1/2 week the number of infections doubles. I hope we stopped this now with the last changes in our lifestyle. Otherwise ... we will see what to do next.

By the way: Trump? Who is Trump? Pence? Who for heavens sake is this man? Never heard they got the Nobel price for virology.
Mike Pence is the VP, I wrote him for some corona virus prayer beads. He doesn't believe anything is going on with climate. He doesn't believe in evolution or that there is a causative link between cigarette smoking and lung cancer.

Does he not know basic concepts of natural science - or is he just simple a liar, who tells ignorants, what they like to hear? Or is it even more worse? Is he perhaps not only an idiot and not only "criminal" but a criminal idiot?
You're lying about what Pence believes, of course, and what you believe isn't science. It's propaganda.

You're lying about what Pence believes, of course, and what you believe isn't science. It's propaganda.

Idiot: Is it possible that the USA is a helpless Titanic with the wrong Captains, and you think, because you are able to swim, you will survive in ice water?

Last edited:

As someone who spent time living in the state of Indiana when he was governor I would assert he is an intentional lying criminal idiot. Did I mention his conservative talk radio past or penchant for conversion therapy advocacy?

It's late on the compound. Turn in. You're on the TP run tomorrow. MAGA. Happy empty shelves in America.

5,218 cases now. It's growing a little faster.
those numbers could have been kept down. by not testing people. i liked the previous numbers. thanks obama

Well, we're now up at 6,423 cases and have surpassed 100 deaths. Hospitals are beginning to be over run, a serious shortage of masks and medical equipment is being felt. The number of cases might tip 20k by the end of the week means the number of deaths is likely to begin to go up dramatically as well.

But some of these fucking assholes think this is a game and are bitching about their freedumbs because Applebees closed.
It's obviously a media generated hoax. It's no more serious than the Swine flue, maybe even less. The hysteria simply isn't justified.
But your great President Trump says it IS a serious problem. Do you disagree with The Donald?

jesus also didn't ask the leper for an insurance card either.
Jesus was not Caesar

but Jesus did not send government thugs to the mans house to take his money from him
And the power structure murdered him anyway didn't they. He consorted with the have nots and was dangerous to concentrated wealth.

No, it will be good news for everybody.

5,218 cases now. It's growing a little faster.
those numbers could have been kept down. by not testing people. i liked the previous numbers. thanks obama

Well, we're now up at 6,423 cases and have surpassed 100 deaths. Hospitals are beginning to be over run, a serious shortage of masks and medical equipment is being felt. The number of cases might tip 20k by the end of the week means the number of deaths is likely to begin to go up dramatically as well.

But some of these fucking assholes think this is a game and are bitching about their freedumbs because Applebees closed.
It's obviously a media generated hoax. It's no more serious than the Swine flue, maybe even less. The hysteria simply isn't justified.

It spreads faster because it's more contagious. Most likely because those who are asymptomatic are also contagious. It's mortality rate is also higher.

Swine flu and coronavirus: Are these pandemics different?
The CDC says it doesn't know how contagious it is. We also don't know what its actual mortality rate since we don't know how many people actually have it.

https://nypost.com/2020/03/17/86-of...rus-are-walking-around-undetected-study-says/

You're peddling hysteria based on rumor and outright lies.
It's not lies. It's an abundance of caution. If it turns out to be less dangerous than we initially thought, that will be a GOOD thing. If it's worse than we initially thought, we're in deep shit.

Idiot: Is it possible that the USA is a helpless Titanic with the wrong Captains, and you think, because you are able to swim, you will survive in ice water?

No, that's not possible. You're a brainwashed idiot who believes whatever the fake news tells you to believe.

It's late on the compound. Turn in. You're on the TP run tomorrow. MAGA. Happy empty shelves in America.
"Late on the compound?" Wake up. You're having a bad dream where a Republican is in office.

It spreads faster because it's more contagious. Most likely because those who are asymptomatic are also contagious. It's mortality rate is also higher.

Swine flu and coronavirus: Are these pandemics different?
The CDC says it doesn't know how contagious it is. We also don't know what its actual mortality rate since we don't know how many people actually have it.

https://nypost.com/2020/03/17/86-of...rus-are-walking-around-undetected-study-says/

You're peddling hysteria based on rumor and outright lies.
It's not lies. It's an abundance of caution. If it turns out to be less dangerous than we initially thought, that will be a GOOD thing. If it's worse than we initially thought, we're in deep shit.
It's all lies. This isn't about caution. It's about causing panic.

thats only common sense

And yet not even the laziest liberals can lay around doing nothing for months to a year

sooner or later the nation has to face the danger head on

but the longer you wait the worse the economy will be
Yes, the economy is taking a hit, but the point of shutting things down is to slow the spread of the virus so that the health care system can keep up with it. If everybody gets sick at once, we are all in trouble. Many people WILL get covid-19, but the hope is they won't all get it at the same time.

Jesus was not Caesar

No, it will be good news for everybody.
No it won't. It means Trump will be reelected and your scheme to defeat him has failed, once again.

And yet not even the laziest liberals can lay around doing nothing for months to a year

Actually, I COULD lay around doing nothing for months! I'm retired! But it's better that we face the danger later rather than sooner, because then maybe the health care system won't be overwhelmed. You just don't understand that, though, do you?
So you dont deserve the thousand bucks

heres the deal

If someone had a job and lost it they are entitled to collect unemployment insurance and have no special need for the $1,000

and if they were not working to begin with they especially are not entitled to the helicopter money
I'm not asking for the thousand bucks. I'm hardly rich, but I get by. I hope that money goes to people who truly need it.

Yes, the economy is taking a hit, but the point of shutting things down is to slow the spread of the virus so that the health care system can keep up with it. If everybody gets sick at once, we are all in trouble. Many people WILL get covid-19, but the hope is they won't all get it at the same time.
The point of this whole thing is to cause a financial panic, and so far it has worked.

Don't even try to deny it. We know you're a lying scumbag.

Forum List

Back