Trump: "I Don't Take Responsibility At All"

liar.png

So, in about 65 years, we've gone from "The buck stops here" to "I don't take responsibility at all." When is Trump going to stop blaming others for his failures? Is ANYTHING ever his fault?

Trump blames Obama for lack of coronavirus tests: 'I don't take responsibility at all'
The buck still stops with trump

and he knows it

but that does not mean he has to let liberal partisan hacks in the white house press corps push him around
If he knows it why doesnt he take responsibility?

So, in about 65 years, we've gone from "The buck stops here" to "I don't take responsibility at all." When is Trump going to stop blaming others for his failures? Is ANYTHING ever his fault?

Trump blames Obama for lack of coronavirus tests: 'I don't take responsibility at all'

and he knows it

but that does not mean he has to let liberal partisan hacks in the white house press corps push him around
Well, then, how do you explain his statement "I don't take responsibility at all"? He said it, nobody put words in his mouth.

and he knows it

Because its not his fault

trump cant prevent lying lib reporters from asking loaded questions

or stop the anti trump networks from misinforming the public

but he does not have publicly endorse those lies

and he knows it

Well, then, how do you explain his statement "I don't take responsibility at all"? He said it, nobody put words in his mouth.
See post #6

and he knows it

Can you explain this then? Because leaders publicly admit they are responsible. That is if they are real leaders.
liar.png

and he knows it

View attachment 312533
Now you are just repeating yourself

and he knows it

View attachment 312533
Repetition is the mother of all learning. I'm trying to teach you via repetition. Now I have studied leadership and I have never heard anyone say "keep it a secret that its your fault." :laugh:

and he knows it

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and he knows it

Ooooh, reporters asked questions that actually required answers! Oh, God! Give me a break. You fuckers are a bunch of pathetic losers!!

and he knows it

Ooooh, reporters asked questions that actually required answers! Oh, God! Give me a break. You fuckers are a bunch of pathetic losers!!
Just wondering. Have you ever heard any leader give the advice to keep it a secret if you're responsible for something?

and he knows it

View attachment 312533
Repetition is the mother of all learning. I'm trying to teach you via repetition. Now I have studied leadership and I have never heard anyone say "keep it a secret that its your fault." :laugh:
Repetition is the mother of all learning.

I dont think you have to keep repeating that lie

you obviously believed it the first time you heard it

and he knows it

Question asked and trump answered

and he knows it

See post #6
Yes, nothing is EVER Trump's fault. He's a victim, put upon by his enemies and the world. He's just trying to help all the downtrodden people of the world... How stupid ARE you???

View attachment 312533
Repetition is the mother of all learning.

I dont think you have to keep repeating that lie

you obviously believed it the first time you heard it
So can you post any leader ever claiming that you should keep it a secret that you are responsible?

and he knows it

See post #6
Yes, nothing is EVER Trump's fault. He's a victim, put upon by his enemies and the world. He's just trying to help all the downtrodden people of the world... How stupid ARE you???
Now you are confusing responsibility with blame

the internal failures of the career employees at the CDC are not trumps fault

but ultimately the responsibility for their screwup does fall on him

and he knows it

Question asked and trump answered
Drumpf simply contradicted himself as well as being a liar.

Forum List

Back