Trump hatred.

Trump is hated out of fear fed to the masses by slave masters of central power that is trying to globalize into something free people can never defeat.
Or, perhaps I disagree with him on the issues that have existed for decades, and also believe that he is an embarrassing, dangerous buffoon with profound personal issues.

In other words, perhaps this isn't some sinister, evil, global plot about which you have been convinced, another politically-motivated fantasy promulgated by media figures who have a vested professional interest in spreading such notions.

And personally, I don't hate anyone.

another politically-motivated fantasy promulgated by media figures who have a vested professional interest in spreading such notions.

You have described the MSM, to a tee. Sorry, but watch 10 minutes of CNN at any time of the day and you will see the obvious bias and CNN is not even the most left of the bunch. You don't think Don Lemon has a vested interest is spreading the notion of hate with regards to Trump? Come on.

We had 8 years of Obama hate from you lot...

Why the sudden change?
I don't think I ever "hated" any politician, much less Obama. I just am reporting the facts as was stated by Obama with regards to how he would/did handle the USA economy. All of the below statements/policies are 100% the opposite of Trump and frankly realistic people.
One simple comparison which I am 100% you won't understand but others will:
Which has more opportunity of greater damage to the environment? a 1 million barrel oil tanker traveling one mile on the open ocean OR
700 barrels of oil traveling one mile underground on dry land? To me and to others that should be obvious, i.e. one million barrels on the open
ocean vs 700 barrels on one mile of pipe buried underground. Which President understood that difference?
That is just one example. Another one quickly which is better keeping 500,000 people working for 1,400 companies or those companies going
bankrupt?
ObamaAntiBusiness.png

another politically-motivated fantasy promulgated by media figures who have a vested professional interest in spreading such notions.

You have described the MSM, to a tee. Sorry, but watch 10 minutes of CNN at any time of the day and you will see the obvious bias and CNN is not even the most left of the bunch. You don't think Don Lemon has a vested interest is spreading the notion of hate with regards to Trump? Come on.
And why is the MSM so deranged? The attached will explain...
96%donateHillary.png

Out of curiosity, do you see any of this on Right? If so, what might be a few examples?

It is sad but many in the country would vote for a rock rather than Donald Trump. They have been programmed by the state to do what they are told. They are told that Trump is bad and they react in a conditioned response like Pavlov's dogs. Hate is not a good emotion to follow to bring about a change of government. Hate is so strong that minds cannot be reached. It is a national sickness. I hope we can survive this because we will never be free of government oppression if we do not act to stop it.
ANYONE is can't see that Trump is bad is a fucking idiot.

6,5 trillion added to the debt in a single term,

So far, lost more jobs than were gained.

200,000 dead Americans from a low risk virus under Trump's complete control.

Military leaders,. vets, heroes trashed

This is your Ameriuca???????

Blaming the media for reporting on Trump is like blaming your doctor for your lung cancer diagnosis after you smoked two packs a day for twenty years.

Blaming the media for reporting on Trump is like blaming your doctor for your lung cancer diagnosis after you smoked two packs a day for twenty years.
You are right. except the "media" didn't take an oath to tell the truth, the whole truth... and of course they would NEVER repeat the word "God"!
This is what the MSM did because they lost money.
Now please explain what other apparent correlation between 96% (I didn't make this up by the way...unlike most critics I choose to support my statements!!!) of the MSM's donations to Hillary and 93% negative news for Trump?
I am 100% sure though YOU won't see the correlation. That's because you are not sophisticated enough to not only see the massive
manipulation of your perceptions by the MSM but you are also SO...provincial, you still think GOP should be like Romney!
96%donateHillary.png

See, what you misunderstand is that hating Trump has more to do than with policy.

Except that it doesn't. Ask the average ever-Trump what policies of Trump's they don't like. You may get lucky, a few may tell you they don't like having a wall(because open borders are good you know) but the vast majority would make some comment about him be divisive and most of that comes from the media that mis-quotes and partially quotes him.

hatred is simply related to the fact that Trump is a provocative, spoiled, offensive, insulting, self serving and dishonest character that has no business leading our country.

Case in point...this is exactly why never-Trumpers won't vote for him. Policies be damned, this is the real reason. Liberals are emotional creatures to the core, far from being practical.

The problem is, a significant portion of the country (at least 30%) thinks like this. So when they say it, I'm pretty sure they're absolutely serious. This is a true group pathology, something the world hasn't seen for 80, 90 years. And there is no mechanism to change their minds, because they exist within an entirely closed-circuit, impenetrable "news" and "information" universe that tells them differently.

Look at the use of the term "His rustic, down-home, political style...." Donald Trump. Rustic, down-home style. And they believe this.

A very dangerous time. I don't know what fixes this.

You are correct, but have it completely reversed. You have been caught up in the fervor of hate for Trump and can't see that you and likely your collogues have been subconsciously affected by the negative media for the last 4 years. You likely believe you are impervious to such nonsense, being so smart and all, but, in many cases, being very wise is paramount to being very smart. You can be both, but most aren't. Unfortunately, many who fancy themselves as "very smart" aren't capable of self-reflection because that could potentially lead to, *gasp*, admitting to themselves that they may have been wrong all along.

You don't like Trump. His personality, which in your mind causes division, is your main concern. You can spout of a few policy points here and there but that is not the main reason why you are not going to vote for him, especially considering the policies of the alternative, which by all accounts will not be good for our economy. You are much more concerned about social policies over fiscal ones. Socially liberal, fiscally conservative with a 90% emphasis on the social aspect. Its ok to admit it, there is nothing wrong with it, but don't continue the act that you are a practical voter when you are really no different than the rich white teen on the street with piercings in every orafice screaming about how unfair life is and how evil and racist Trump and Republicans are. This hatred is what is really floating your boat. A bit of honest self-reflection would make this obvious to you, but I won't hold my breath.
Civil discourse and our ability to debate and discuss issues is a very important thing. When our leader constantly lies and trolls and insults his opponents and calls every negative comment about him a lie then trust is broken and partisan hate surges. So yes, what he says and how he acts is important. Given the horrible state of our politics I’d say it’s more important than the policy stuff. Laws are written by congress and Congress can’t do anything because of this crazy partisan war that’s going on. Trump is responsible for a large part of that

See, what you misunderstand is that hating Trump has more to do than with policy.

Except that it doesn't. Ask the average ever-Trump what policies of Trump's they don't like. You may get lucky, a few may tell you they don't like having a wall(because open borders are good you know) but the vast majority would make some comment about him be divisive and most of that comes from the media that mis-quotes and partially quotes him.

hatred is simply related to the fact that Trump is a provocative, spoiled, offensive, insulting, self serving and dishonest character that has no business leading our country.

Case in point...this is exactly why never-Trumpers won't vote for him. Policies be damned, this is the real reason. Liberals are emotional creatures to the core, far from being practical.

The problem is, a significant portion of the country (at least 30%) thinks like this. So when they say it, I'm pretty sure they're absolutely serious. This is a true group pathology, something the world hasn't seen for 80, 90 years. And there is no mechanism to change their minds, because they exist within an entirely closed-circuit, impenetrable "news" and "information" universe that tells them differently.

Look at the use of the term "His rustic, down-home, political style...." Donald Trump. Rustic, down-home style. And they believe this.

You are correct, but have it completely reversed. You have been caught up in the fervor of hate for Trump and can't see that you and likely your collogues have been subconsciously affected by the negative media for the last 4 years. You likely believe you are impervious to such nonsense, being so smart and all, but, in many cases, being very wise is paramount to being very smart. You can be both, but most aren't. Unfortunately, many who fancy themselves as "very smart" aren't capable of self-reflection because that could potentially lead to, *gasp*, admitting to themselves that they may have been wrong all along.

You don't like Trump. His personality, which in your mind causes division, is your main concern. You can spout of a few policy points here and there but that is not the main reason why you are not going to vote for him, especially considering the policies of the alternative, which by all accounts will not be good for our economy. You are much more concerned about social policies over fiscal ones. Socially liberal, fiscally conservative with a 90% emphasis on the social aspect. Its ok to admit it, there is nothing wrong with it, but don't continue the act that you are a practical voter when you are really no different than the rich white teen on the street with piercings in every orafice screaming about how unfair life is and how evil and racist Trump and Republicans are. This hatred is what is really floating your boat. A bit of honest self-reflection would make this obvious to you, but I won't hold my breath.
Civil discourse and our ability to debate and discuss issues is a very important thing. When our leader constantly lies and trolls and insults his opponents and calls every negative comment about him a lie then trust is broken and partisan hate surges. So yes, what he says and how he acts is important. Given the horrible state of our politics I’d say it’s more important than the policy stuff. Laws are written by congress and Congress can’t do anything because of this crazy partisan war that’s going on. Trump is responsible for a large part of that

Well I see some people are still so provincial, so unsophisticated and honestly uneducated to know that President Trump was never a politician much less politically correct! I totally agree that he insults his opponents as he is NOT politically correct and that is refreshing!
Having a President who gets things done IS refreshing! Tell me when was the last time you paid over $3.00 for a gallon of gas? National average today is $2.18/gallon. Vs Obama in 2012 at $3.64/gal.
Now you tell me if the sophisticated well educated Obama who did the following helped to lower gas prices for you today?
One year out of 8 he signed more oil land leases than previous year! all the rest he signed fewer and fewer!
Now signing federal land leases is the ONLY direct way a President can affect gas prices. More federal land exploration, more oil to be found! Very simple.
Oh and one other very simple thing that seemed to go over Obama's head and you tell me if YOU know the difference?
Which has more risks: 1 million barrels traveling one mile on the open ocean OR 700 barrels traveling one mile underground?
Evidently Obama couldn't comprehend the difference!
FedOilleasessigned091020.png

Well I see some people are still so provincial, so unsophisticated and honestly uneducated to know that President Trump was never a politician much less politically correct! I totally agree that he insults his opponents as he is NOT politically correct and that is refreshing!
Having a President who gets things done IS refreshing! Tell me when was the last time you paid over $3.00 for a gallon of gas? National average today is $2.18/gallon. Vs Obama in 2012 at $3.64/gal.
Now you tell me if the sophisticated well educated Obama who did the following helped to lower gas prices for you today?
One year out of 8 he signed more oil land leases than previous year! all the rest he signed fewer and fewer!
Now signing federal land leases is the ONLY direct way a President can affect gas prices. More federal land exploration, more oil to be found! Very simple.
Oh and one other very simple thing that seemed to go over Obama's head and you tell me if YOU know the difference?
Which has more risks: 1 million barrels traveling one mile on the open ocean OR 700 barrels traveling one mile underground?
View attachment 390926
I don’t mind paying a little more for gas if it is better protecting our environment and Trump has been a disaster for our environment.

Don’t fool yourself with that “he’s not a politician” crap. He is absolutely a politician. He lies more than any politician I can think of. Only difference is he is blunt and insulting and not PC... but that doesn’t mean he is honest. He’s just feeding you a different flavor of Koolaid

View attachment 390926
I don’t mind paying a little more for gas if it is better protecting our environment and Trump has been a disaster for our environment.

Don’t fool yourself with that “he’s not a politician” crap. He is absolutely a politician. He lies more than any politician I can think of. Only difference is he is blunt and insulting and not PC... but that doesn’t mean he is honest. He’s just feeding you a different flavor of Koolaid

Well I do mind paying more ! And as far as protecting the environment! Look what the "environmentalists" have done to California!

Yes, as with Gov. Jerry Brown before him, Gov. Newsom blames climate change for the fires.
During his 2018 campaign, he previously said, "The science is clear — increased fire threat due to climate change is becoming a fact of life in our state. Drier, longer summers combined with unpredictable wet winters have created dangerous fire conditions."

As for correlating burning of acreage to weather data, there appears to be little link to climate change.
Unlike much of the American South and East, California has a distinct wet season, with Pacific storms rolling in by November or December and wrapping up by March. In even the wettest years (2016-17 was the wettest in 122 years) much of California is typically bone-dry by late fall.
It’s not climate change that’s horrifically burning up the forests, killing people, and destroying hundreds of homes.
Rather, it’s decades of environmental politics.

In 2019, Cal Fire identified 35 priority projects immediately needed to help reduce public fire safety risks, including removal of hazardous dead trees, vegetation clearing of fuel breaks and defensible spaces, and creation of ingress and egress corridors.
With no gratitude to environmental regulation strangulation,
the California timber harvest infrastructure is now less than one-third of what it was three decades ago.
Accordingly, even if politicians were sincere in wanting to protect public forests, there are few people remaining to manage them.
For example, as I discussed in this column in November of 2018, a series of restrictions were placed on logging to protect the Spotted Owl in the early 1990s turned out to be far more complicated than expected.

YUP those are the kinds of thinking YOU project. YOU think by writing more rules and regulations that's the ticket!!

Got a "climate change" question for you. You are aware of this "Climate change" statement:
thermometerreadings70years.png

View attachment 390926

Well I do mind paying more ! And as far as protecting the environment! Look what the "environmentalists" have done to California!

Yes, as with Gov. Jerry Brown before him, Gov. Newsom blames climate change for the fires.
During his 2018 campaign, he previously said, "The science is clear — increased fire threat due to climate change is becoming a fact of life in our state. Drier, longer summers combined with unpredictable wet winters have created dangerous fire conditions."

As for correlating burning of acreage to weather data, there appears to be little link to climate change.
Unlike much of the American South and East, California has a distinct wet season, with Pacific storms rolling in by November or December and wrapping up by March. In even the wettest years (2016-17 was the wettest in 122 years) much of California is typically bone-dry by late fall.
It’s not climate change that’s horrifically burning up the forests, killing people, and destroying hundreds of homes.
Rather, it’s decades of environmental politics.

In 2019, Cal Fire identified 35 priority projects immediately needed to help reduce public fire safety risks, including removal of hazardous dead trees, vegetation clearing of fuel breaks and defensible spaces, and creation of ingress and egress corridors.
With no gratitude to environmental regulation strangulation,
the California timber harvest infrastructure is now less than one-third of what it was three decades ago.
Accordingly, even if politicians were sincere in wanting to protect public forests, there are few people remaining to manage them.
For example, as I discussed in this column in November of 2018, a series of restrictions were placed on logging to protect the Spotted Owl in the early 1990s turned out to be far more complicated than expected.

YUP those are the kinds of thinking YOU project. YOU think by writing more rules and regulations that's the ticket!!

Got a "climate change" question for you. You are aware of this "Climate change" statement:
View attachment 390959
I don’t support everything environmentalists do. You’re making assumptions and jumping topics to forest upkeep. We are talking about gas. And if the price for gas is a big deal to you then let’s look at the prices. Obama’s last year 2016 ave gas price was $2.14... last year under Trump $2.60. You still want to do this debate?

what Trump supporters find invigorating is the sheer gutsyness of Trump with his rallies and tweeting, but they also feed off the media's hatred for Trump, it energizes them
Not! what got him elected and what keeps his support is hate 100% hate. This has been done throughout history , most dictators do this and actually is the easiest way to political strenth. Political corectness is hated in this country mostly because it saying and acting without hatred.It's aposed because it restricts the uglyness of man.

Spreading hatred has been in full swing since the election of 2016 was finalized. The lowest common denominator in America has shifted from red states to blue states as educational platforms transitioned from actual education to focused political mind control. Jazz-handing kids in elementary schools are just the tip of the iceberg while cult etiquette is foisted on the innocent to foster unquestioning group behavior.

Trump’s election was a natural and necessary reactionary response by the population to get back to the basics of a democratic society that has been assaulted by something very similar to Mao Zedong’s Cultural Revolution. The fundamental movement of that revolution was to get rid of enemies of the state characterized as having sneaked into power positions much as Donald Trump won the election of 2016.

The power structure of the Chinese communists was under threat in 1966 much as the US permanent State perceived itself as being menaced by an upstart amateur politician trying to lead the middle class back to not just a position of influence, but to be recognized as the one thing that separates America from the corporate elitism that oppresses much of the rest of the world.

Trump ran on theme of returning America to what made it great and different form the world at large. That, of course, was a thriving middle class making it the envy of the world. American education has become so attached to permanent Washington that it acts as an arm of central power. These people are not just wrongheaded and misguided, they are wicked in exactly the same way Mao Zedong’s Cultural Revolution was.

The US deep state, much like the Chinese communists of 1966, has unprecedented control of information through a harnessed press. Riots and centrally incited violence are presented as peaceful protests while radio silence is the order of the day on government actions to foment chaos. The stooge factor is in play during this election much as it was in China as a demented wooden puppet is offered to represent central administration.

This election is the people against runaway government. The scam of systemic racism is just a banner used by the government to rile the ignorant against their brethren. It is not new. What is happening in America has happened many times before. How we vote in this election will reveal if we have learned anything from history.

Last edited:
This is the battle cry of the 2020 election from the Democratic side:

I hate donald Trump! That's all I know and that's all I need to know, dagummit!

There is not even a concious candidate opposing Trump. There is a senile empty suit. It is an incredible commentary on our times that the most powerful nation on the planet has come to this. The Vice Presidential hopeful has already made statements about a Harris administration along with Joe Biden.

They are not trying to hide it. The appalling situation is going to fail but they are already planning to question the election results because the power they lost the first time is an unhealed wound.

It is not going to work but pandemonium will reign after Trump's victory because the US press and social media sites will not report the win. Wait for it.
You say nothing that has value and nothing that is true, it makes it easy for small minds to decide when they decide by lies. Trump will be going to jail when he leaves office , he has already admitted to two crimes in civil court and criminal court is waiting for him on those two charges that he already has admitted to, His fake university and his fake foundation. To the tune of over 20 million dollars in fines, in civil court. He stole from his foundation, in fact money that they had just run a big swaray for donations for Veterans in need , scum bag stole every dime of that , used it for a portrait of himself and money for the election/ He also was charged for criminal action in his fake university. They are waiting on the white house steps for this pond scum. That and Illegal business practice , tax dodging and they are working hard on charges for money laundering. They expect to find what they will need in his tax returns that he no longer can hide.
There is no man in recent history that has acted to protect us from the expanding hive mind in Washington in a more elegant way than Donald Trump. He will be remembered as a leader for the ages.

His rustic, down-home, political style resonates with average people to an extent that makes him a force for the will of the people marginalized by elitism and intimidated by the same power of political aristocracy that has imposed oppression on the middle class.

The middle class has a friend in Trump ane no collectivist juggernaught can compete with the voice of democracy that emerges from his lips.

He is dangerous only to those that support government over people.
You make me laugh with your nonsense. I'm guessing most here are rolling on the floor , you consistently contribute nothing so people will consistently not read your gibberish. I won't anymore. I will read till I hit the bullshit and then stop , I haven't read even your first complete sentence in a long time.

Good observation and very true, but I'm thinking that his hate base is more then just 30% of our population. The right groomed the hate vote for decades , can you remember how the right went crazy thinking that this hate mongrel was getting more and more support the uglier his message became. The other candidates even tried to emulate it but no one can out hate scum bag.

There is not even a concious candidate opposing Trump. There is a senile empty suit. It is an incredible commentary on our times that the most powerful nation on the planet has come to this. The Vice Presidential hopeful has already made statements about a Harris administration along with Joe Biden.

They are not trying to hide it. The appalling situation is going to fail but they are already planning to question the election results because the power they lost the first time is an unhealed wound.

It is not going to work but pandemonium will reign after Trump's victory because the US press and social media sites will not report the win. Wait for it.
You say nothing that has value and nothing that is true, it makes it easy for small minds to decide when they decide by lies. Trump will be going to jail when he leaves office , he has already admitted to two crimes in civil court and criminal court is waiting for him on those two charges that he already has admitted to, His fake university and his fake foundation. To the tune of over 20 million dollars in fines, in civil court. He stole from his foundation, in fact money that they had just run a big swaray for donations for Veterans in need , scum bag stole every dime of that , used it for a portrait of himself and money for the election/ He also was charged for criminal action in his fake university. They are waiting on the white house steps for this pond scum. That and Illegal business practice , tax dodging and they are working hard on charges for money laundering. They expect to find what they will need in his tax returns that he no longer can hide.
There is no man in recent history that has acted to protect us from the expanding hive mind in Washington in a more elegant way than Donald Trump. He will be remembered as a leader for the ages.

His rustic, down-home, political style resonates with average people to an extent that makes him a force for the will of the people marginalized by elitism and intimidated by the same power of political aristocracy that has imposed oppression on the middle class.

The middle class has a friend in Trump ane no collectivist juggernaught can compete with the voice of democracy that emerges from his lips.

You make me laugh with your nonsense. I'm guessing most here are rolling on the floor , you consistently contribute nothing so people will consistently not read your gibberish. I won't anymore. I will read till I hit the bullshit and then stop , I haven't read even your first complete sentence in a long time.

Good observation and very true, but I'm thinking that his hate base is more then just 30% of our population. The right groomed the hate vote for decades , can you remember how the right went crazy thinking that this hate mongrel was getting more and more support the uglier his message became. The other candidates even tried to emulate it but no one can out hate scum bag.
Yeah, I may be shooting low there. I want to think that we're better than this, but that belief is sure being tested right now.

View attachment 390926
I always love it when someone comes in here trying to prove a point with it but it turns out to show he is 100% wrong and his proof proves it . The reality of this chart is that Obama averaged 1460.5 new land leases for gas exploration to Scum bags 1118.5 average new land leses a year. You just have to laugh at these people.

Yeah, I may be shooting low there. I want to think that we're better than this, but that belief is sure being tested right now.
This issue of getting rid of the Trump/Putin ticket is my number one priority .The place that scum bag got the haters he needed to get elected were the people that society put under rocks with our conscience ,norms and morals to keep them away from our children. They found a voice in scumbag. These people are going to be hard to put back into the bottle because they all know this will be the last time in their lifetime that they will have a voice in running this country.

Forum List

Back