Trump hatred.

So you’re just going to pretend I never asked what Trump did for workers?
No, I'm just going to remind you that you're a pansy ass who apparently can't even do a google search to save your live when the results don't fit your agenda.

View attachment 390260
All of your rightwing bullshit doesn’t answer the question. There’s no reason to trust that bullshit. Have you even read those links? If you did, and the answer to my question is in there, you should be able to just tell me.
So answering the question with any amount of documented facts on things done for workers is just rightwing bullshit unless it supports your lie that Trump has done nothing for workers! Got it.

This all the while Joe hasn't done jack for workers in 48 years in government, Hillary ziltch, and Obama actually drove us all 9 trillion into debt.
Only a brain dead idiot.......billy.......would vote for someone to fix this nation that has promised to fix it for 50 years........

Kinda like getting the arsonist who burned you down to tell you how to rebuild.......
You voted for an idiot who actually has been president and he hasn’t done jack shit to “fix” this nation for 4 years.

No, I'm just going to remind you that you're a pansy ass who apparently can't even do a google search to save your live when the results don't fit your agenda.

View attachment 390260
All of your rightwing bullshit doesn’t answer the question. There’s no reason to trust that bullshit. Have you even read those links? If you did, and the answer to my question is in there, you should be able to just tell me.
So answering the question with any amount of documented facts on things done for workers is just rightwing bullshit unless it supports your lie that Trump has done nothing for workers! Got it.

This all the while Joe hasn't done jack for workers in 48 years in government, Hillary ziltch, and Obama actually drove us all 9 trillion into debt.
Only a brain dead idiot.......billy.......would vote for someone to fix this nation that has promised to fix it for 50 years........

Kinda like getting the arsonist who burned you down to tell you how to rebuild.......
You voted for an idiot who actually has been president and he hasn’t done jack shit to “fix” this nation for 4 years.
Wow..........really...........shit I don't see it........can't see from the smoke of the fires from the West Coast.....don't know if it's forest fires or BLM.......kinda hard to tell the difference anymore....

Maybe after the smoke clears I can see your point.

View attachment 390260

Wow..........really...........shit I don't see it........can't see from the smoke of the fires from the West Coast.....don't know if it's forest fires or BLM.......kinda hard to tell the difference anymore....

That really doesn’t make any sense.

View attachment 390260

That really doesn’t make any sense.
To you probably not.........but oh well.

Wait who was badly beaten? What are you even talking about?

Jesus Billy, you're such an obtuse blockhead idiot, I may have to put you on Ignore. Get tired of wasting time on whether the Sun rises in the East and what color the sky is.

2016 Election.png

Wait who was badly beaten? What are you even talking about?

Jesus Billy, you're such an obtuse blockhead idiot, I may have to put you on Ignore. Get tired of wasting time on whether the Sun rises in the East and what color the sky is.

View attachment 390310
1) Hillary won the popular vote by 3 million votes.

2) The swing states that Trump won such as FL, WS, PA, and MI were by razor thin margins.

Why are you even talking about Hillary and 2016? It’s so stupid lol

With 30 million illegals using fake ass ids
2) The swing states that Trump won such as FL, WS, PA, and MI were by razor thin margins.
Wet Feet Dry Feet......little Cuba............this time half the population of Puerto Rico is there.
Because it's and epic fail..........only a MORON could lose a rigged election........Was funny as hell.

our words lead me to believe that, like many on both ends of the spectrum, you've taken precious little time to respectfully listen to those who disagree with you. I suspect you would not be able to accurately tell me why they think the way they do. Maybe more time and effort spent actually listening might help you see things more clearly.
Sorry............Or else BS just doesn't sit well with me...........attacking someone with gov't just because they disagree is BS.......telling someone you will put a solar grid on your house or you can't build here is BS........being forced to pay on your power bill for someone else is also BS.

I used to listen........the DNC just lies and tries to use it as they REFUSE ANY COMPROMISE........I DON'T LISTEN TO OR ELSE........

Sorry........go find some complacent idiots to comply.....this isn't 1939 Germany.......And we aren't German..

Bring back your JFK style Dems or Blue Dogs.......or NO DEAL.....
Here's an example of the problem that exists on both ends.

I may as well be trying to communicate with a wild-eyed Jihadi on the streets of Damascus, or a protest-sign holding Westboro Church member, picketing the funeral of a fallen soldier.

You seem to be trying to convince yourself you aren't, when you most certainly are. Sometimes you need to let that gut feeling flesh itself out. We like to try and convince ourselves that our fellow Americans can't be radicalized. How's that working out?
Well, in my own way, I have. I've changed my mind over the last couple of years on a pretty important (for me) matter: I used to think that any of us could drop the partisan ideology and the ego and work together to get things done, if properly motivated. I no longer feel that way.

I believe now that there is a segment of the population, well-represented on this board -- you might think of them as radicalized -- who simply will never be part of constructive conversation, because they lack or have lost the capacity to do so. The rest of us will have to work around them. It may work, it may not.

Sure. We both have our opinions. I refuse to keep it in neutral rather than moving forward for these people. They weren't a factor four years ago, and that hasn't changed one iota for me.

With 30 million illegals using fake ass ids
Wet Feet Dry Feet......little Cuba............this time half the population of Puerto Rico is there.
Because it's and epic fail..........only a MORON could lose a rigged election........Was funny as hell.
This is just you making shit up with no facts whatsoever.

What cities burned? What cops were executed? What businesses were destroyed? What riots took pace?

Those people are upset about police brutality. That’s it. That’s all it is. You’re the one making it about Trump.

Really?

CtuKGJ5WYAEckOR.jpg

2b39ef9d42ec72cc964331c19918ca3aca222360.jpg

dc-blm-1-lg.jpg
Hey idiot. They started the protests because of police brutality. Trump isn’t WHY they started. Also it’s just stupid to show these two pictures and then pretend that is proof alone that Trump is the reason.
What have you seen Trump do to address the reasons these protests started? Do you see him acting in a way that calms the protests or inflames them?
He ordered Feds to not feed the animals.......protect property from criminals........and to get evidence to send the asholes to Federal Court to do Federal Time.

You don't burn down a dang city over the death of Floyd..........just an excuse to be a criminal....
I know what he did. I have eyes and a brain

Wow, there is so much Trump hatred on this thread I can understand why everything is burning down around us. These folks are flaming hot.

I can't vote for a Dem and the gop just isn't worthy of my vote either as their bottom line is the $ and helping the wealthy. Soooo, I'm hoping for a razor close election for the good of the country.

This is the battle cry of the 2020 election from the Democratic side:

I hate donald Trump! That's all I know and that's all I need to know, dagummit!

There is not even a concious candidate opposing Trump. There is a senile empty suit. It is an incredible commentary on our times that the most powerful nation on the planet has come to this. The Vice Presidential hopeful has already made statements about a Harris administration along with Joe Biden.

They are not trying to hide it. The appalling situation is going to fail but they are already planning to question the election results because the power they lost the first time is an unhealed wound.

It is not going to work but pandemonium will reign after Trump's victory because the US press and social media sites will not report the win. Wait for it.
You say nothing that has value and nothing that is true, it makes it easy for small minds to decide when they decide by lies. Trump will be going to jail when he leaves office , he has already admitted to two crimes in civil court and criminal court is waiting for him on those two charges that he already has admitted to, His fake university and his fake foundation. To the tune of over 20 million dollars in fines, in civil court. He stole from his foundation, in fact money that they had just run a big swaray for donations for Veterans in need , scum bag stole every dime of that , used it for a portrait of himself and money for the election/ He also was charged for criminal action in his fake university. They are waiting on the white house steps for this pond scum. That and Illegal business practice , tax dodging and they are working hard on charges for money laundering. They expect to find what they will need in his tax returns that he no longer can hide.

Wow, there is so much Trump hatred on this thread I can understand why everything is burning down around us. These folks are flaming hot.
There is no patriot in this country that doesn't hate trump. You are either a patriot and appose him or you can't be a patriot if you support him. There is no patriots in the supporters of Putin's lap dog.

There is no patriot in this country that doesn't hate trump. You are either a patriot and appose him or you can't be a patriot if you support him. There is no patriots in the supporters of Putin's lap dog.
Mental

Forum List

Back