Trump hatred.

This is the battle cry of the 2020 election from the Democratic side:

I hate donald Trump! That's all I know and that's all I need to know, dagummit!

There is not even a concious candidate opposing Trump. There is a senile empty suit. It is an incredible commentary on our times that the most powerful nation on the planet has come to this. The Vice Presidential hopeful has already made statements about a Harris administration along with Joe Biden.

They are not trying to hide it. The appalling situation is going to fail but they are already planning to question the election results because the power they lost the first time is an unhealed wound.

It is not going to work but pandemonium will reign after Trump's victory because the US press and social media sites will not report the win. Wait for it.
You say nothing that has value and nothing that is true, it makes it easy for small minds to decide when they decide by lies. Trump will be going to jail when he leaves office , he has already admitted to two crimes in civil court and criminal court is waiting for him on those two charges that he already has admitted to, His fake university and his fake foundation. To the tune of over 20 million dollars in fines, in civil court. He stole from his foundation, in fact money that they had just run a big swaray for donations for Veterans in need , scum bag stole every dime of that , used it for a portrait of himself and money for the election/ He also was charged for criminal action in his fake university. They are waiting on the white house steps for this pond scum. That and Illegal business practice , tax dodging and they are working hard on charges for money laundering. They expect to find what they will need in his tax returns that he no longer can hide.
There is no man in recent history that has acted to protect us from the expanding hive mind in Washington in a more elegant way than Donald Trump. He will be remembered as a leader for the ages.

His rustic, down-home, political style resonates with average people to an extent that makes him a force for the will of the people marginalized by elitism and intimidated by the same power of political aristocracy that has imposed oppression on the middle class.

The middle class has a friend in Trump ane no collectivist juggernaught can compete with the voice of democracy that emerges from his lips.

He is dangerous only to those that support government over people.

We had 8 years of Obama hate from you lot...

Why the sudden change?

Obama brought it upon himself.

Dummy, thats exactly what Trump haters would say about Trump.

No one actually thinks to themself that their hate is not justified.

Ours obviously is justified.

Thats exactly what every Trump hater thinks....OBVIOUSLY

History supports it. Obama despises America.

No history does not support it, in fact historians rank Obama as one of the better presidents this country has had, you are just a cool-aid chugging politico beliving whatever the f you want to.

Hate to break it to you, but impeached Trump would give his right nut to have a presidency as successful as Obama's.

Lol, which will be revised dramatically, after the Durham report is released-)

You voted for an idiot who actually has been president and he hasn’t done jack shit to “fix” this nation for 4 years.
There is no way, at least that I've seen, to communicate with people who are so lost in this kind of unconditional adoration. I guess we could examine how authorities were able to break through with some of the members of the Manson Family for reference. Maybe I'll look that up.

Why the sudden change?

No history does not support it, in fact historians rank Obama as one of the better presidents this country has had, you are just a cool-aid chugging politico beliving whatever the f you want to.

Hate to break it to you, but impeached Trump would give his right nut to have a presidency as successful as Obama's.

I see someone has a learning disability.

How many times did you get all massaged by Sean Hannity promissing some shelshocker that will finally support Trump horseshit about Obama....only to be left with blue balls?

Wow, there is so much Trump hatred on this thread I can understand why everything is burning down around us. These folks are flaming hot.
There is no patriot in this country that doesn't hate trump. You are either a patriot and appose him or you can't be a patriot if you support him. There is no patriots in the supporters of Putin's lap dog.
Mental
I won't let anyone waste my time, you have now disapeared from my life , it has been a slice.

Wow, there is so much Trump hatred on this thread I can understand why everything is burning down around us. These folks are flaming hot.
There is no patriot in this country that doesn't hate trump. You are either a patriot and appose him or you can't be a patriot if you support him. There is no patriots in the supporters of Putin's lap dog.
Mental
I won't let anyone waste my time, you have now disapeared from my life , it has been a slice.

There is not even a concious candidate opposing Trump. There is a senile empty suit. It is an incredible commentary on our times that the most powerful nation on the planet has come to this. The Vice Presidential hopeful has already made statements about a Harris administration along with Joe Biden.

They are not trying to hide it. The appalling situation is going to fail but they are already planning to question the election results because the power they lost the first time is an unhealed wound.

It is not going to work but pandemonium will reign after Trump's victory because the US press and social media sites will not report the win. Wait for it.
You say nothing that has value and nothing that is true, it makes it easy for small minds to decide when they decide by lies. Trump will be going to jail when he leaves office , he has already admitted to two crimes in civil court and criminal court is waiting for him on those two charges that he already has admitted to, His fake university and his fake foundation. To the tune of over 20 million dollars in fines, in civil court. He stole from his foundation, in fact money that they had just run a big swaray for donations for Veterans in need , scum bag stole every dime of that , used it for a portrait of himself and money for the election/ He also was charged for criminal action in his fake university. They are waiting on the white house steps for this pond scum. That and Illegal business practice , tax dodging and they are working hard on charges for money laundering. They expect to find what they will need in his tax returns that he no longer can hide.
There is no man in recent history that has acted to protect us from the expanding hive mind in Washington in a more elegant way than Donald Trump. He will be remembered as a leader for the ages.

His rustic, down-home, political style resonates with average people to an extent that makes him a force for the will of the people marginalized by elitism and intimidated by the same power of political aristocracy that has imposed oppression on the middle class.

The middle class has a friend in Trump ane no collectivist juggernaught can compete with the voice of democracy that emerges from his lips.

You make me laugh with your nonsense. I'm guessing most here are rolling on the floor , you consistently contribute nothing so people will consistently not read your gibberish. I won't anymore. I will read till I hit the bullshit and then stop , I haven't read even your first complete sentence in a long time.

Why the sudden change?

No one will believe it other then the wanks that have shown they will believe all lies presented by the mindless. Everyone knows this is nothing but normal Hate nazi bullshit.

Why the sudden change?

How many times did you get all massaged by Sean Hannity promissing some shelshocker that will finally support Trump horseshit about Obama....only to be left with blue balls?

Hey there stud muffin! You can stick your head in the sand all you want, has nothing to do with me, lol.

You are about to get your a** handed to you and your friends.

Do you actually believe that this was not planned?

Good luck, you are going to need it.

By the way, internal polls show you are only up plus 5 in New York. IF THAT DOESN'T TELL YOU ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW, THEN YOU ARE AS DUMB AS A BOX OF ROCKS; AND i SAY, CARRY ON-)

Why the sudden change?

Hey there stud muffin! You can stick your head in the sand all you want, has nothing to do with me, lol.

By the way, internal polls show you are only up plus 5 in New York. IF THAT DOESN'T TELL YOU ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW, THEN YOU ARE AS DUMB AS A BOX OF ROCKS; AND i SAY, CARRY ON-)
58% for biden and 32% for scum bag that makes a lying joke out of you.

Why the sudden change?

This guy thinks he can win for the pile of shit with lies. just like the pile of shit himslf thinks. INTERNAL POLES WHAT A LAUGH.

what Trump supporters find invigorating is the sheer gutsyness of Trump with his rallies and tweeting, but they also feed off the media's hatred for Trump, it energizes them

Why the sudden change?

You are just throwing around assertions you WISH were true, pretending it to be fact. Lying to yourself like that and getting all worked up over your own fantasies is no way to go through life.

From Barr himself:

But hey, you probably know better. :sleeping-smiley-015:

Last edited:
What's with everyone quote replying each other? Lets stay on topic! Why do people hate Trump and are they justified?

You make me laugh with your nonsense. I'm guessing most here are rolling on the floor , you consistently contribute nothing so people will consistently not read your gibberish. I won't anymore. I will read till I hit the bullshit and then stop , I haven't read even your first complete sentence in a long time.
The problem is, a significant portion of the country (at least 30%) thinks like this. So when they say it, I'm pretty sure they're absolutely serious. This is a true group pathology, something the world hasn't seen for 80, 90 years. And there is no mechanism to change their minds, because they exist within an entirely closed-circuit, impenetrable "news" and "information" universe that tells them differently.

Look at the use of the term "His rustic, down-home, political style...." Donald Trump. Rustic, down-home style. And they believe this.

A very dangerous time. I don't know what fixes this.

Last edited:
You may remember a particular day in school when one of your teachers would spontaneously spout off in class on a political or ideological subject unrelated to English or math or whatever was being taught in that class. You remember it because it was an unusual event. You probably just chalked it up to the teacher having a bad day. You moved on. Those were different times.

Today’s kids are subjected to a hive-minded barrage of indoctrination that is goal-oriented and ubiquitous. This did not happen by chance; it was by design. American educators realized that children in a school setting are perfect subjects for brainwashing. Why would they do this? They do it for power and money. American education is connected to a permanent government in Washington that has control of the purse strings that provide their income and job security.

The shock of Donald Trump’s election in 2016 was too much for some to bear. National cable news networks showed us examples of distraught students huddling in closets with their hands over their ears. They were issued blankets and served warm cups of cocoa. They were treated like victims of Post-Traumatic Stress syndrome. The kids in America’s educational system, including college, had become like Japanese citizens in WW2 who were scared with disinformation about American troops coming to rape the women and put all the men in concentration camps.

This strategy that began with Lyndon Johnson’s Great Society, has been in play for many years now and it has worked to degree that has corroded our constitutional republic to its weakest point since the beginning. All of the warnings issued by the founders of our country have been counteracted with a constant drumbeat of central planning doctrine that pits groups against one another and seeks to criminalize individual thinking and any skepticism that threatens the hive.

When Donald Trump began lobbying to “make America great again”, he awoke something in the national consciousness that caused voters to take a step back and realize that we have been going in the wrong direction. We had slipped into the same destructive ideological trap that stifles innovation and enslaves the hearts and minds of the people to the will of a tiny nucleus of corporate elites.

Trump is hated out of fear fed to the masses by slave masters of central power that are trying to globalize into something free people can never defeat. And by the way, they will no longer be free.

Synposis:
The government is using education to promote a holocaust on "whiteAmerica"

Last edited:
See, what you misunderstand is that hating Trump has more to do than with policy.

Except that it doesn't. Ask the average ever-Trump what policies of Trump's they don't like. You may get lucky, a few may tell you they don't like having a wall(because open borders are good you know) but the vast majority would make some comment about him be divisive and most of that comes from the media that mis-quotes and partially quotes him.

hatred is simply related to the fact that Trump is a provocative, spoiled, offensive, insulting, self serving and dishonest character that has no business leading our country.

Case in point...this is exactly why never-Trumpers won't vote for him. Policies be damned, this is the real reason. Liberals are emotional creatures to the core, far from being practical.

The problem is, a significant portion of the country (at least 30%) thinks like this. So when they say it, I'm pretty sure they're absolutely serious. This is a true group pathology, something the world hasn't seen for 80, 90 years. And there is no mechanism to change their minds, because they exist within an entirely closed-circuit, impenetrable "news" and "information" universe that tells them differently.

Look at the use of the term "His rustic, down-home, political style...." Donald Trump. Rustic, down-home style. And they believe this.

A very dangerous time. I don't know what fixes this.

You are correct, but have it completely reversed. You have been caught up in the fervor of hate for Trump and can't see that you and likely your collogues have been subconsciously affected by the negative media for the last 4 years. You likely believe you are impervious to such nonsense, being so smart and all, but, in many cases, being very wise is paramount to being very smart. You can be both, but most aren't. Unfortunately, many who fancy themselves as "very smart" aren't capable of self-reflection because that could potentially lead to, *gasp*, admitting to themselves that they may have been wrong all along.

You don't like Trump. His personality, which in your mind causes division, is your main concern. You can spout of a few policy points here and there but that is not the main reason why you are not going to vote for him, especially considering the policies of the alternative, which by all accounts will not be good for our economy. You are much more concerned about social policies over fiscal ones. Socially liberal, fiscally conservative with a 90% emphasis on the social aspect. Its ok to admit it, there is nothing wrong with it, but don't continue the act that you are a practical voter when you are really no different than the rich white teen on the street with piercings in every orafice screaming about how unfair life is and how evil and racist Trump and Republicans are. This hatred is what is really floating your boat. A bit of honest self-reflection would make this obvious to you, but I won't hold my breath.

Forum List

Back