Democrats cannot point to any Biden accomplishments, so they amplify TRUMP HATE

The average American that is dealing with increased prices across every aspect of their lives, doesn’t give a rip how much someone in France is paying. Only how they’re going to make ends meet..And, that’s why dems and Biden will lose come November

Why do right wingers project their financial struggles onto everyone else? Most people’s real earnings are up from pre-pandemic, meaning they make more today even after accounting for inflation.

Why do right wingers project their financial struggles onto everyone else? Most people’s real earnings are up from pre-pandemic, meaning they make more today even after accounting for inflation.
sure, then explain xiden's low approval? Come on dude, shut up already with your disinformation shit.

I do want GOOD democrat's, Also want Good republicans. WE need balance, NOT a bunch of self serving, knee benders too the power players.
Blame 1968

Following a Democratic convention where the nominee hadn't won a single primary and a GOP process that produced a Nixon rerun both parties decided to abandon the "smoke filled rooms" in favor of more open primaries and caucuses.

For the democrats this has worked reasonably well.

But the GOP, seeing their demographic disadvantage decided to pursue votes along the fringes.

First with White Southern voters
Then the anti-abortion crowd
Then the gun nuts...
and eventually with any group with a gripe about the world.

The promised these people the world with their fingers so crossed most of them ended up with mangled hands.

It worked for a while till the low information single issue voters came to a critical mass.
That was in 2009 after Obama moved into the white house and half the GOP lost their collective minds.
Unfortunately for those Republicans with some sanity left, the nuts vote and vote in the primaries.
Those sane Republicans were primaried out and replaced with nuts.
Not people with policy positions, just "own the libs" nutjobs.

Hate Anger Racism Misogyny with a healthy dose of victimhood became the story of the GOP starting in 2009.

Don't believe me?
Look at John McCain's 2010 senate primary and just how crazy he went to hold his office.
Still doubt?
Look at Romney's 2012 primary race and the last debate with Obama when Obama, upon seeing Romney make a moderate comments said something like "there's the Mitt we remember. Where's he been?"

Trump in 2015 saw the opportunity to grift a few hundred million from the MAGA marks and got the nomination by feeding them back their own anger and hate.

Trump had no intention of winning the presidency and, in fact, I'm certain there was no one on the planet more surprised than him when by a fluke of EC math, he won.

Trump had no policy experts in his entourage, what he had was fellow grifters. With no policies, no one to guide him, and no idea where to go he fell back on the hate mongering that got him elected.

The few in the GOP who've shown the courage to say "hell no" have been primaried out and excommunicated.

There are so few "good" Republicans left in office anywhere in this country that, for all intents and purposes, they are extinct.

I wish it were not so but that is where the GOP is today.

Blame 1968

Following a Democratic convention where the nominee hadn't won a single primary and a GOP process that produced a Nixon rerun both parties decided to abandon the "smoke filled rooms" in favor of more open primaries and caucuses.

For the democrats this has worked reasonably well.

But the GOP, seeing their demographic disadvantage decided to pursue votes along the fringes.

First with White Southern voters
Then the anti-abortion crowd
Then the gun nuts...
and eventually with any group with a gripe about the world.

The promised these people the world with their fingers so crossed most of them ended up with mangled hands.

It worked for a while till the low information single issue voters came to a critical mass.
That was in 2009 after Obama moved into the white house and half the GOP lost their collective minds.
Unfortunately for those Republicans with some sanity left, the nuts vote and vote in the primaries.
Those sane Republicans were primaried out and replaced with nuts.
Not people with policy positions, just "own the libs" nutjobs.

Hate Anger Racism Misogyny with a healthy dose of victimhood became the story of the GOP starting in 2009.

Don't believe me?
Look at John McCain's 2010 senate primary and just how crazy he went to hold his office.
Still doubt?
Look at Romney's 2012 primary race and the last debate with Obama when Obama, upon seeing Romney make a moderate comments said something like "there's the Mitt we remember. Where's he been?"

Trump in 2015 saw the opportunity to grift a few hundred million from the MAGA marks and got the nomination by feeding them back their own anger and hate.

Trump had no intention of winning the presidency and, in fact, I'm certain there was no one on the planet more surprised than him when by a fluke of EC math, he won.

Trump had no policy experts in his entourage, what he had was fellow grifters. With no policies, no one to guide him, and no idea where to go he fell back on the hate mongering that got him elected.

The few in the GOP who've shown the courage to say "hell no" have been primaried out and excommunicated.

There are so few "good" Republicans left in office anywhere in this country that, for all intents and purposes, they are extinct.

I wish it were not so but that is where the GOP is today.
what a bunch of disinformation jack.

Yes Biden is the president. Doesn’t mean he is responsible for everything that happens. Under that logic we should blame Trump for covid so all this BS aftermath we are dealing with would be his fault…. Right? Buck stops there. Your words
Trump did suffer politically for covid

I think unfairly, but either way libs found plenty to talk about

And the same fait awaits biden

Health care costs the same thing it did fifteen years ago: just over 17 percent of GDP. We’ve never seen a flat cost curve over such a long period of time.
One of dozens from your links, Dumbass.

Initial data for all of 2023 suggest that national health spending grew by 6.2% for the year,

It is, and you misrepresented it very well.
everything 100% fact.

But if you wish to challenge let's start with the Southern Plan
Then we can discuss Roe
Really, pick anything in that post and challenge away.

I will enjoy making you look like a fool, again.

One of dozens from your links, Dumbass.

Initial data for all of 2023 suggest that national health spending grew by 6.2% for the year,

GDP grew 6.3% in 2023, meaning that represents a drop in relative health care costs. Health care costs shrinking as a portion of our output has few precedents.

We were told Biden was the answer for everything wrong in the world in 2020.

So what has Biden accomplished?

Dems cannot find anything, so they are pushing DIVISION AND HATRED.

It is sad.
Are you kidding?
  1. Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill:
  2. Federal Judges Appointments:
  3. Clean Energy Bill:
  4. Labor Policies:
  5. Other Accomplishments:
Oh, I almost forgot:

The CHIPS and Science Act is a U.S. federal statute enacted by the 117th United States Congress and signed into law by President Joe Biden on August 9, 20221. Here are the key details:

1. Purpose and Funding:
  2. Components:
  3. Impact:
Trump paid lip service to infrastructure, and with both houses under his control, he couldn't get it done. Trump paid lip service to getting us out of Afghanistan, but didn't have the courage to do it, he kicked the can to Biden. What did Trump do? what were his major legislative achievements? A tax cut and appointing judges that killed women's reproductive rights? What a fucking disaster he has been.

everything 100% fact.

But if you wish to challenge let's start with the Southern Plan
Then we can discuss Roe
Really, pick anything in that post and challenge away.

I will enjoy making you look like a fool, again.
sure I'll challenge you. You're implying that demofks became republican and republicans became demofks.

They don’t need to care about France but if they are going to assign blame they should know what they are talking about and the factors involved.
They do…it’s their hard earned money they’re using…And your answer here shows you have no empathy for what these people are going through…And further couldn’t care any less…

It‘s that kind of “Eva Parone - Let ‘em eat cake” attitude, that is going to hand democrats their asses this election season.

Forum List

Back