Trump hatred.

We had 8 years of Obama hate from you lot...

Why the sudden change?
I don't think I ever "hated" any politician, much less Obama. I just am reporting the facts as was stated by Obama with regards to how he would/did handle the USA economy. All of the below statements/policies are 100% the opposite of Trump and frankly realistic people.
One simple comparison which I am 100% you won't understand but others will:
Which has more opportunity of greater damage to the environment? a 1 million barrel oil tanker traveling one mile on the open ocean OR
700 barrels of oil traveling one mile underground on dry land? To me and to others that should be obvious, i.e. one million barrels on the open
ocean vs 700 barrels on one mile of pipe buried underground. Which President understood that difference?
That is just one example. Another one quickly which is better keeping 500,000 people working for 1,400 companies or those companies going
bankrupt?View attachment 390901

I understand exactly what you are saying 100% but it’s very misleading.

Your comparisons between a tankers delivering oil vs oil pipeline. We can never eliminate oil tankers delivering oils all over the world. The main goal of Obama against oil pipeline are.
1. Save the environment for the future.
2. Why do we need more pipeline when we have oil surpluses, we have thousands of oil flatforms in the Gulf of Mexico that are sitting ( idle) useless?

Your list of Obama statements and action not promoting economic growth in US:
You purposely removed the link where these came from then you cut and pasted the information.

1. Coal industry. That is not exactly what Obama said. Coal industry is dying whether you or I like it or not. Replaces by reusable energies and cheap natural gas mostly extracted from Permian Basin in West Texas. Cheaper and cleaner to produce compared to coal. Trump lied to the coal industry that is why he lowered the emissions. High numbers of coal companies file bankruptcies from 2017 to 2020. Trump lied. Whole world is trying to get away from coal Trump tries to go backwards by lying.

2. Obama manufacturing jobs are not coming back. Number of 40,000 that came back claimed by Trump are mostly hyperbole. Most of these companies coming back has already planned to move bank even before 2015. Link below.

Trump products are made in China and Mexico. Did he bring the job back to US? Business owners like me makes decisions based from what is profitable and best for the company. It is not because of Trump.

Trump hypes jobs relocating back to the US. Are they?

3. Small businesses tax hikes? Obama
has created more businesses and unemployment better than Trump. Today Trump destroyed the country’s economy, health and democracy.

4. EPA burden regulations by Obama. That is totally false and misleading. What regulations that Obama has created that is burden to businesses? Like what? Trump EPA is about lowering the emissions for the coal industry. TO POLLUTE THE ATMOSPHERE. See my #1 above. In general Trump EPA program is easier to pollute the air and land. Reusable energy has created 3.3 millions jobs compared to dying coal industry. Link below.

6. Keystone pipeline. Why do we even need it? We have massive oil surpluses, we have thousands of oil rig platforms that are idle. We have a massive job loses and bankruptcies in the oil industry because of cheap gas. Currently price per barrel is at below $50. We need to be at $150 per barrel in order for the Americans oil companies to be profitable. More than 200 North American oil and gas producers went bankrupt since 2015 owing $130 billions. Link below.

So what’s the point of these pipelines and more drillings?

One statement you made.. " have thousands of oil rig platforms that are idle."
With that one totally outrageous statement you've shown how everything else YOU wrote were GUESSES! NO links no substantiation!
FACTS are what I want and you seemingly can't provide them!
It took me less than 2 minutes from this link :Rig Count: Rotary Rig Count and Workover Rig Count to show how dumb you are!
Where are the "thousands of idle oil platforms?
Should I waste my time proving the rest of your comments are just guesses?
Also again your stupid personal, SUBJECTIVE comments with NO substantiation!
Finally there are so many dumb ass comments! Research this!
'Forcing Americans in the dark': Green energy push blamed in California's rolling blackouts
View attachment 391970
View attachment 391967

I don’t guess, lie or bullshit in any in any of my post. I only post exact facts and reality. And I KNOW what I’m talking about. Try to remember that.

Oil companies have drilled more than 52,000 wells in the Gulf of Mexico and installed more than 7,000 platforms, many of which are inactive and still littering the Gulf. A recent New York Times investigationfound dangerous conditions on Gulf platforms and taxpayers being left to cover the costs of cleanups and decommissioning of old drilling infrastructure.

Kaiser's report states that more than 4,500 structures have been decommissioned in water depths of less than 400ft, compared with just 12 carried out in deeper water.

Why the sudden change?
I don't think I ever "hated" any politician, much less Obama. I just am reporting the facts as was stated by Obama with regards to how he would/did handle the USA economy. All of the below statements/policies are 100% the opposite of Trump and frankly realistic people.
Which has more opportunity of greater damage to the environment? a 1 million barrel oil tanker traveling one mile on the open ocean OR
700 barrels of oil traveling one mile underground on dry land? To me and to others that should be obvious, i.e. one million barrels on the open
ocean vs 700 barrels on one mile of pipe buried underground. Which President understood that difference?
That is just one example. Another one quickly which is better keeping 500,000 people working for 1,400 companies or those companies going

Your comparisons between a tankers delivering oil vs oil pipeline. We can never eliminate oil tankers delivering oils all over the world. The main goal of Obama against oil pipeline are.
2. Why do we need more pipeline when we have oil surpluses, we have thousands of oil flatforms in the Gulf of Mexico that are sitting ( idle) useless?

You purposely removed the link where these came from then you cut and pasted the information.

1. Coal industry. That is not exactly what Obama said. Coal industry is dying whether you or I like it or not. Replaces by reusable energies and cheap natural gas mostly extracted from Permian Basin in West Texas. Cheaper and cleaner to produce compared to coal. Trump lied to the coal industry that is why he lowered the emissions. High numbers of coal companies file bankruptcies from 2017 to 2020. Trump lied. Whole world is trying to get away from coal Trump tries to go backwards by lying.

2. Obama manufacturing jobs are not coming back. Number of 40,000 that came back claimed by Trump are mostly hyperbole. Most of these companies coming back has already planned to move bank even before 2015. Link below.

Trump products are made in China and Mexico. Did he bring the job back to US? Business owners like me makes decisions based from what is profitable and best for the company. It is not because of Trump.

has created more businesses and unemployment better than Trump. Today Trump destroyed the country’s economy, health and democracy.

4. EPA burden regulations by Obama. That is totally false and misleading. What regulations that Obama has created that is burden to businesses? Like what? Trump EPA is about lowering the emissions for the coal industry. TO POLLUTE THE ATMOSPHERE. See my #1 above. In general Trump EPA program is easier to pollute the air and land. Reusable energy has created 3.3 millions jobs compared to dying coal industry. Link below.

6. Keystone pipeline. Why do we even need it? We have massive oil surpluses, we have thousands of oil rig platforms that are idle. We have a massive job loses and bankruptcies in the oil industry because of cheap gas. Currently price per barrel is at below $50. We need to be at $150 per barrel in order for the Americans oil companies to be profitable. More than 200 North American oil and gas producers went bankrupt since 2015 owing $130 billions. Link below.

With that one totally outrageous statement you've shown how everything else YOU wrote were GUESSES! NO links no substantiation!
It took me less than 2 minutes from this link :Rig Count: Rotary Rig Count and Workover Rig Count to show how dumb you are!
'Forcing Americans in the dark': Green energy push blamed in California's rolling blackouts
View attachment 391970
View attachment 391967

I understand truth hurts when you get debunked.....

Green energy information from Washingtongtimes? You’ve got to be kidding me. This media is not a reliable source considered as fake news. You should know better. Below is from Media/Bias Check. Go get me something else.

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

Why the sudden change?

View attachment 391970
View attachment 391967

Next time try to use this link which has more information.

Do you even read and understand you links or you just stared at it?
First link poll 13% of the 800 that was polled 13% admitted they were registered to vote. Where did it say they voted? Since when an illegals will come out and admitted I’m illegal I voted.

Second link. Questionable source need further investigation.

Third link. Considered and Iabeled as fake news.
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

I don’t want to waste my time debunking the rest of your links.
:puhleeze:So illegals register to vote, but then don't vote ? Now that that really makes a lot of sense doesn't it ? Are you trying to win a booby prize here ? Sure sign of a lost debate > asking stupid questions. Of course they don't admit they're illegal - they pretend to be legal, and they vote. This is a mystery ? Duh!

You ALREADY wasted your time. If you think this laughingstock of a no content post debunked anything, you're in the wrong business. Try miniature golf. Only "fake' thing around here is your post. :rolleyes:

You said >> "You can’t even prove 3 or 30 let alone 30 millions." I proved it 11 times over, illegals vote, and all you do is pretend it didn't happen. Go ahead - flash your INVALIDATON CARD, pretend it, if it makes you feel better. Ho hum. yawn***

And what is highly "questionable" , is your use of the word questionable. :laugh:

The problem with your link consist of fake media. You try to prove your point based from fake news. That’s laughable don’t you think? Meaning it’s worthless to discuss.

Why the sudden change?

View attachment 391970
View attachment 391967

Next time try to use this link which has more information.

I can you that you never heard of Bakken, Eagle Ford, Marcellius, Haynesvillie. .

The problem with your link consist of fake media. You try to prove your point based from fake news. That’s laughable don’t you think? Meaning it’s worthless to discuss.
:puhleeze:Sorry dude. Just calling 11 links "fake news" doesn't fly. The CONTENT of those 11 links are about a BILLION times as powerful as your little invalidation card (based on nothing) flash here. :rolleyes:

Why the sudden change?

View attachment 391970
View attachment 391967

I don’t guess, lie or bullshit in any in any of my post. I only post exact facts and reality. And I KNOW what I’m talking about. Try to remember that.

Oil companies have drilled more than 52,000 wells in the Gulf of Mexico and installed more than 7,000 platforms, many of which are inactive and still littering the Gulf. A recent New York Times investigationfound dangerous conditions on Gulf platforms and taxpayers being left to cover the costs of cleanups and decommissioning of old drilling infrastructure.

Kaiser's report states that more than 4,500 structures have been decommissioned in water depths of less than 400ft, compared with just 12 carried out in deeper water.

YOU wrote: Why do we need more pipeline when we have oil surpluses, we have thousands of oil flatforms in the Gulf of Mexico that are sitting ( idle) useless?

Do you think that the reason they are idle is because there is no oil to be drilled?

Producing wells declining in the shallow-water Gulf of Mexico
In the fourth part of this five-part series on Gulf of Mexico well trends, producing and idle wells in the shallow water and deepwater are examined. Wells start to decline almost immediately after they first produce. When wells stop producing they collect in inventory, sometimes returning to production via recompletion or a side track (although strictly speaking this is a new wellbore that is producing), and sometimes not returning to production.

It is sad but many in the country would vote for a rock rather than Donald Trump. They have been programmed by the state to do what they are told. They are told that Trump is bad and they react in a conditioned response like Pavlov's dogs. Hate is not a good emotion to follow to bring about a change of government. Hate is so strong that minds cannot be reached. It is a national sickness. I hope we can survive this because we will never be free of government oppression if we do not act to stop it.
Trump clearly is bad. Are you blind or dumb? We will have over a $3 trillion deficit this year. We are in a recession, there are riots, constant bailouts, we have the most pandemic deaths, crime is up.... One would have to be really dumb to think all of this is good.

You voted for an idiot who actually has been president and he hasn’t done jack shit to “fix” this nation for 4 years.
There is no way, at least that I've seen, to communicate with people who are so lost in this kind of unconditional adoration. I guess we could examine how authorities were able to break through with some of the members of the Manson Family for reference. Maybe I'll look that up.
Mac..........longest running champion Drama Queen.........lol

Who writes your lines.......lmao

another politically-motivated fantasy promulgated by media figures who have a vested professional interest in spreading such notions.

You have described the MSM, to a tee. Sorry, but watch 10 minutes of CNN at any time of the day and you will see the obvious bias and CNN is not even the most left of the bunch. You don't think Don Lemon has a vested interest is spreading the notion of hate with regards to Trump? Come on.
Out of curiosity, do you see any of this on Right? If so, what might be a few examples?

Let me see... look at this chart. Tell me honestly... which has more news outlets?
I'm just saying...most media leans left. Just saying... honestly and if that is the case any wonder why people like me
are skeptical of MSM objectivity?
MSMbias.png

another politically-motivated fantasy promulgated by media figures who have a vested professional interest in spreading such notions.

You have described the MSM, to a tee. Sorry, but watch 10 minutes of CNN at any time of the day and you will see the obvious bias and CNN is not even the most left of the bunch. You don't think Don Lemon has a vested interest is spreading the notion of hate with regards to Trump? Come on.
Out of curiosity, do you see any of this on Right? If so, what might be a few examples?

Let me see... look at this chart. Tell me honestly... which has more news outlets?
I'm just saying...most media leans left. Just saying... honestly and if that is the case any wonder why people like me
View attachment 393067
Healthy skepticism is a very good thing.

Dismissing contrary information without careful and honest analysis is not.

It is sad but many in the country would vote for a rock rather than Donald Trump. They have been programmed by the state to do what they are told. They are told that Trump is bad and they react in a conditioned response like Pavlov's dogs. Hate is not a good emotion to follow to bring about a change of government. Hate is so strong that minds cannot be reached. It is a national sickness. I hope we can survive this because we will never be free of government oppression if we do not act to stop it.
See, what you misunderstand is that hating Trump has more to do than with policy. It’s more because he’s a stupid, corrupt, whiny little bitch.

You prove what a lie that is every time you attack Trump for both sides of an issue at the same time. Like blaming him for the economic impact of the lockdown while attacking him for the lockdown and attacking Trump when he tells States what to do and attacking him again when he doesn't

View attachment 393067

LOL, they have the AP, NY Times, Washington Post, ABC, NBC, CBS and even CNN as "neutral." That's hysterical

View attachment 393067

LOL, they have the AP, NY Times, Washington Post, ABC, NBC, CBS and even CNN as "neutral." That's hysterical
I know and that's suppose to be a objective source! There are so many ways the MSM biases their reporting. A simple example..."President Trump have you stopped hating immigrants"?
This is a perfect Jim A-cost-U question! If he says "Yes" They accuse him of hating immigrants!
When and this is why we don't believe the "A-Cost-Us" of the world..
Trump is married to a LEGAL immigrant! His grandmother was a LEGAL immigrant and probably MOST important
I like 50+ million other Americans are either relatives of or ARE "LEGAL" immigrants and we are grossly offended
by the A-Cost-Us" of the world making aspersions about Trump with NO basis in facts!
This is why Trump will be winning by a margin last seen with Reagan vs Mondale... 49 states out of 50!

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

You don't understand the difference between repudiating a single individual because of his/her ideas, actions, and policies and hating a person or people just because they are different. This trump earned the "hate" directed at him. It is not a matter of the people who rejected him being "programmed" somehow to hate him or having a mental problem. Look at all the people who love trump no matter what he does, showing their complete lack of moral compass and discernment. Many of the trumpsters actually believe that the Supreme Being sent trump. Talk about programming.
A group pathology like this country has never seen, and one the world hasn't seen for 80, 90 years.

Did you ever think we would see this here?

No. I never did. It's absolutely stunning. My dear late father taught me never to believe everything I hear and to back off if something wasn't right. Maintain reasonable skepticism, think about what you're hearing, as ask a lot of questions. Later, Bob Dylan wrote "don't follow leaders, watch your parking meters." Even later, Kenny Rodgers sang "know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em, know when to walk away, know when to run." It is horrifying to find so many people so gullible and easily led.

I will always ask the questions: how did you arrive at your conclusions, and where are we going with this? Can you provide documentation or are you just blowing it out of your ass?

In 1985 Bruce Springsteen looked out as his audience and spoke the following very wise words. It was very true in the reagan years. It's even more true today.

"When we grew up in the 60's, we grew up with a war on TV every night. A war your friends were involved in. I want to do this song for all the young people out there. You're in your teens. I remember a lot of my friends when we were 17 or 18. We didn't have much of a chance to think about how we felt about a lot of things. The next time they are going to be looking at you. You need a lot of information to know what you're going to wanna do because in 1985, blind faith in your leaders or anything WILL GET YOU KILLED."

I grew up with the Vietnam war on TV every night while I tried to eat my dinner. I didn't support it and I protested it in the 70s when I was a teenager.

What Bruce warned of did happen. Again. Afghanistan, Iraq, the Middle East.

Today our war is with an unseen adversary, a virus. We can't see it. We can only fight it but today, we have a leader who isn't fighting it. He has millions of blind followers who are contracting that virus and spreading it all over their communities. Hundreds of thousands have died in less than a year.

My favorite aunt was one of them.

Just this morning, I learned of a friend who has been fighting the virus has lost the fight. He took his last breath at 11:46 am yesterday. His daughters weren't able to be with him through his fight. His daughters will have to carry on without him.

There are literally over 200 thousand families and friends mourning loved ones and our president doesn't give a rat's ass. A president who lied through his teeth about the virus and barely did anything to protect our nation and people. A president who's actions only tell me that he wants to spread that virus to as many people as possible but protects only himself. A president who only cares about himself.

And the OP has the disgusting nerve to ask why people hate trump.

Wow.

See, what you misunderstand is that hating Trump has more to do than with policy. It’s more because he’s a stupid, corrupt, whiny little bitch.

You prove what a lie that is every time you attack Trump for both sides of an issue at the same time. Like blaming him for the economic impact of the lockdown while attacking him for the lockdown and attacking Trump when he tells States what to do and attacking him again when he doesn't
Huh?

Hate is Trump's emotion. Hate and fear. Trump lives and thrives on it. He tells you about how unfair your life is, and how illegal immigrants are "stealing" your jobs. Trump never tells you about how HE hires illegals because he can underpay them, and abuse them, and get them to work overtime for free, because if they don't, he'll just turn them in and send them back where they came from. It's not like they can complain.

Your problem isn't "illegal immigrants", it's rich guys like Donald Trump, the Koch Brothers, Tyson Foods who can use and abuse the illegals for their own purposes. Trump doesn't tell you to hate guys like him and the rest of the rich guys who are profitting off the illegals, just the brown people coming to the USA for a better life.

He blames China for "off-shoring" your manufacturing jobs, instead of guys like him who sign contracts to have their baggy suits made in China. Nobody forced Donald Trump to manufacture his suits in China. That's a decision Trump made all on his own. He could have his suits made in China and make a whole lot more money.

That's what all this is for Trump. A way for him and his rich buddies to screw you over and make more money. Trump isn't trying to stop the pandemic because him and his rich buddies are making money hand over fist in the pandemic. That's why Trump doesn't care how many people it kills. Because he's making millions.

As long as Trump can keep you fearing and hating Democrats, immigrants, and non-whites, his gravy train rolls on forever.

You don't understand the difference between repudiating a single individual because of his/her ideas, actions, and policies and hating a person or people just because they are different. This trump earned the "hate" directed at him. It is not a matter of the people who rejected him being "programmed" somehow to hate him or having a mental problem. Look at all the people who love trump no matter what he does, showing their complete lack of moral compass and discernment. Many of the trumpsters actually believe that the Supreme Being sent trump. Talk about programming.
A group pathology like this country has never seen, and one the world hasn't seen for 80, 90 years.

No. I never did. It's absolutely stunning. My dear late father taught me never to believe everything I hear and to back off if something wasn't right. Maintain reasonable skepticism, think about what you're hearing, as ask a lot of questions. Later, Bob Dylan wrote "don't follow leaders, watch your parking meters." Even later, Kenny Rodgers sang "know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em, know when to walk away, know when to run." It is horrifying to find so many people so gullible and easily led.

I will always ask the questions: how did you arrive at your conclusions, and where are we going with this? Can you provide documentation or are you just blowing it out of your ass?

In 1985 Bruce Springsteen looked out as his audience and spoke the following very wise words. It was very true in the reagan years. It's even more true today.

"When we grew up in the 60's, we grew up with a war on TV every night. A war your friends were involved in. I want to do this song for all the young people out there. You're in your teens. I remember a lot of my friends when we were 17 or 18. We didn't have much of a chance to think about how we felt about a lot of things. The next time they are going to be looking at you. You need a lot of information to know what you're going to wanna do because in 1985, blind faith in your leaders or anything WILL GET YOU KILLED."

I grew up with the Vietnam war on TV every night while I tried to eat my dinner. I didn't support it and I protested it in the 70s when I was a teenager.

Today our war is with an unseen adversary, a virus. We can't see it. We can only fight it but today, we have a leader who isn't fighting it. He has millions of blind followers who are contracting that virus and spreading it all over their communities. Hundreds of thousands have died in less than a year.

Just this morning, I learned of a friend who has been fighting the virus has lost the fight. He took his last breath at 11:46 am yesterday. His daughters weren't able to be with him through his fight. His daughters will have to carry on without him.

There are literally over 200 thousand families and friends mourning loved ones and our president doesn't give a rat's ass. A president who lied through his teeth about the virus and barely did anything to protect our nation and people. A president who's actions only tell me that he wants to spread that virus to as many people as possible but protects only himself. A president who only cares about himself.

Wow.

WOW is right! It appears that you are NOT a law abiding person. You are more likely to commit illegal activities.
And there are several reasons for that statement.
A) You obviously NEVER heard of SEATO have you? Probably so far above your intelligence level to understand that
while you heard of NATO and what that means... you never heard the USA had a treaty with several southeast Asian countries called South EAST Treaty Organization... and when your communist buddies invaded Vietnam, killing hundreds of
thousands of innocent people YOU would want the USA to run away and hide. It was an agreement that dummies like
Springsteen and evidently you never heard about! WHY your dumb ass BIASED MSM constantly working for the enemy of our country!
B) FACT is the person you mentioned that died in ALL LIKELY-HOOD had what professional people call Comorbidity.
Was overweight, or diabetic, or heart conditions and died from those causes.

C) Finally... WHAT would YOU have done differently? Don't say allow 40,000 people in after the ban when people called Trump zenophobic! Those were Americans returning home.
What would YOU have done if the WHO,Pelosi, among others said no problem... why is Trump banning Travel?
Pelosi said on Feb. 24."but we do want to say to people ‘Come to Chinatown, here we are — we're, again, careful, safe — and come join us.'”
Why did she say that when Trump was trying to warn us?

Comobiditystudy.png

Wow.

Blaming Trump for the coronavirus is mentally unbalanced. If we were in the 1940s now and a Republican was President, Democrats would be rooting for the Nazis

Forum List

Back