Democrats cannot point to any Biden accomplishments, so they amplify TRUMP HATE

We were told Biden was the answer for everything wrong in the world in 2020.

So what has Biden accomplished?

Dems cannot find anything, so they are pushing DIVISION AND HATRED.

It is sad.
Biden or ANY one man is NEVER the right answer.
IT is not Democrat's or Republicans who are the problem.
Its those MAGA PEOPLE, who think our country is not great.
And want to change everything.

I don’t, but if the choice is between them and Trump drones then it’s easily better for the Dems to win
We will do a lot better when Trump is president

Screenshot_20240306-214829_Quora.jpg

Sorry, but it is GOP/MAGA who are here everyday making personal attacks against Biden...

Where is the GOP healthcare plan, Education plan....

GOP and MAGA are devoid of actual policies...
I Have to believe there are Good Republicans, They are just buckling under pressure, Have seen the Democrat's do the same thing.
We are just not picking the most honest, educated(in there field) and most willing to work together in ALL THINGS AMERICAN.

If you don't understand or know the real factors then what makes you think that Biden is the problem or that a change would make things better? If you compare how the US has faired after COVID to the rest of the world, you'd see that we are amongst the best in economic recovery and inflation numbers. Does that mean nothing to you?
The average American that is dealing with increased prices across every aspect of their lives, doesn’t give a rip how much someone in France is paying. Only how they’re going to make ends meet..And, that’s why dems and Biden will lose come November

Why?

Have you actually seen the GOP over the last 15 years?

Absolutely incapable of governing
No policy beyond "who can we hurt today?"
Betray our allies, support our enemies...
And that's not even counting selling out the US to Russia.

The question isn't why do we want Democrats in power...
The question is why don't you?
I do want GOOD democrat's, Also want Good republicans. WE need balance, NOT a bunch of self serving, knee benders too the power players.

Biden or ANY one man is NEVER the right answer.
IT is not Democrat's or Republicans who are the problem.
Its those MAGA PEOPLE, who think our country is not great.
And want to change everything.
What is great? Give me a n example? Is there homeless?
Are there poor?

Are there conflicts?
Are the middle class taken into account?

You all hate rich people why?
Etc….

Sorry, but it is GOP/MAGA who are here everyday making personal attacks against Biden...

Where is the GOP healthcare plan, Education plan....

GOP and MAGA are devoid of actual policies...
Quote the clause of the Constitution giving the a federal govt the power over education and healthcare, Simp.

Biden is the president

As harry truman said, the buck stops on the president’s desk
Yes Biden is the president. Doesn’t mean he is responsible for everything that happens. Under that logic we should blame Trump for covid so all this BS aftermath we are dealing with would be his fault…. Right? Buck stops there. Your words

If Obama let fewer illegals stay, he was better on the border.
You think he was better. You just can't show it.
That's okay. You made a claim but won't post evidence. I'm fine with that.
I never said a word about what I think. I was pointing out flaws in your arguments and see how the numbers you were using to show trump's superiority held true if used to compare with Obama. They didn’t hold up

The average American that is dealing with increased prices across every aspect of their lives, doesn’t give a rip how much someone in France is paying. Only how they’re going to make ends meet..And, that’s why dems and Biden will lose come November
They don’t need to care about France but if they are going to assign blame they should know what they are talking about and the factors involved.

I never said a word about what I think. I was pointing out flaws in your arguments and see how the numbers you were using to show trump's superiority held true if used to compare with Obama. They didn’t hold up

Are Trump's numbers superior to Biden's numbers?

Forum List

Back