Trump Haters Mistakenly Reveal The Truth

erdogan-phone.jpg

Get out of my way, bitch! I'm coming through!

trump-phone.jpg

Yes, sir! Right away, sir!

trump-phone-2.jpg

Hey, as long as I have you on the phone...I need a favor. Let's call it a quid pro quo.

erdogan-phone-2.jpg

What is it?

trump-phone-3.jpg

Can you make up some dirt on Pocahontas?

I enjoy it when fools like you expose themselves as lying Liberal low-lives.....saves me the effort.

Nothing in your slanderous screed is linked, documented, or true.

And every reader will recognize what you are.
Bullshit, americans can't figure out what goes on right under their noses.

FIGURE 2
Workers produced much more, but typical workers’ pay lagged far behindDisconnect between productivity and typical worker’s compensation, 1948–2013
Year Hourly compensation Productivity
ib388-figurea.jpg

Note: Data are for compensation (wages and benefits) of production/nonsupervisory workers in the private sector and net productivity of the total economy. "Net productivity" is the growth of output of goods and services less depreciation per hour worked.

Source: EPI analysis of Bureau of Labor Statistics and Bureau of Economic Analysis data

Updated from Figure A in Raising America’s Pay: Why It’s Our Central Economic Policy Challenge
Haha! Let’s look at who epi is, shall we?
Board of Directors

CBO is fake? What's Breitbart say?

erdogan-phone.jpg

trump-phone.jpg

trump-phone-2.jpg

Hey, as long as I have you on the phone...I need a favor. Let's call it a quid pro quo.

erdogan-phone-2.jpg

What is it?

trump-phone-3.jpg

I enjoy it when fools like you expose themselves as lying Liberal low-lives.....saves me the effort.

FIGURE 2
Workers produced much more, but typical workers’ pay lagged far behindDisconnect between productivity and typical worker’s compensation, 1948–2013
ib388-figurea.jpg

Note: Data are for compensation (wages and benefits) of production/nonsupervisory workers in the private sector and net productivity of the total economy. "Net productivity" is the growth of output of goods and services less depreciation per hour worked.

Source: EPI analysis of Bureau of Labor Statistics and Bureau of Economic Analysis data

Updated from Figure A in Raising America’s Pay: Why It’s Our Central Economic Policy Challenge
Board of Directors

CBO is fake? What's Breitbart say?
Honey, show me those same graphs on the cbo’s website. I’ll be waiting...

erdogan-phone.jpg

trump-phone.jpg

trump-phone-2.jpg

erdogan-phone-2.jpg

What is it?

trump-phone-3.jpg

FIGURE 2
ib388-figurea.jpg

Board of Directors

Wow!!!

Ripped the curtain off that bunch!!

Excellent work, Agent Starling.

Barack Obama was born in Kenya, Hillary Clinton was running a child sex ring out of Comet Pizza, the DNC server is in the Ukraine, Joe Biden fired the Ukrainian prosecutor to protect his son from...uh...an investigation that was closed which...uh...investigated events from several years before his son was on the board, and Ted Cruz's dad helped kill Kennedy.

Yeah, that's it! :lol:

One can only wonder why Michelle Obama made the claim that Hussein was born in Kenya.

Possibly you have an answer....

Let's review the origins of the story.

1. Hillary Clinton's campaign began the view that Hussein was born elsewhere

2. Hussein himself told his agent/publisher to write that he was from Kenya....or, did they just pick a country out of a hatd?

3. Michelle Obama made the claim that Kenya was Hussein's 'homecountry'....the word means where someone was born.

Well, dunce??????
Speak up.

S
See?

It's a birther thing.

Credulous rubes who bleev what they are told to bleev.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!'

I rest my case.

Clean off your specs,old timer.....none of those claims were mine.

Try again:

2. Hussein himself told his agent/publisher to write that he was from Kenya....or, did they just pick a country out of a hat?

3. Michelle Obama made the claim that Kenya was Hussein's 'homecountry'....the word means where someone was born.

The beauty of our utter acceptance of a corrupt political and economic system as normal means partisanshitheads get to be half correct all the time.

And this has what to do with the exposé that I provided in the OP?

Oh.....right....nothing, it merely proves how deeply the facts injured you.

Excellent.

erdogan-phone.jpg

trump-phone.jpg

trump-phone-2.jpg

erdogan-phone-2.jpg

What is it?

trump-phone-3.jpg

FIGURE 2
ib388-figurea.jpg

Board of Directors

Wow!!!

CBO lies, Don is truth. You're a piece a work all right.

Wow...................Trump is grasping at straws, trying to justify his asking for dirt on Biden, because now he's trying to blame Russian election meddling on the Ukraine. Sorry, but the various agencies that reviewed this said that the origins of the meddling was from Russia. Trump is just trying to change the narrative to suit his purposes.

erdogan-phone.jpg

trump-phone.jpg

trump-phone-2.jpg

erdogan-phone-2.jpg

What is it?

trump-phone-3.jpg

FIGURE 2
ib388-figurea.jpg

Board of Directors

Wow!!!

As I thought. Thank you for confirming they didn’t.

Barack Obama was born in Kenya, Hillary Clinton was running a child sex ring out of Comet Pizza, the DNC server is in the Ukraine, Joe Biden fired the Ukrainian prosecutor to protect his son from...uh...an investigation that was closed which...uh...investigated events from several years before his son was on the board, and Ted Cruz's dad helped kill Kennedy.

One can only wonder why Michelle Obama made the claim that Hussein was born in Kenya.

2. Hussein himself told his agent/publisher to write that he was from Kenya....or, did they just pick a country out of a hatd?

Well, dunce??????
Speak up.

S
See?

It's a birther thing.

I rest my case.

Try again:

2. Hussein himself told his agent/publisher to write that he was from Kenya....or, did they just pick a country out of a hat?

The beauty of our utter acceptance of a corrupt political and economic system as normal means partisanshitheads get to be half correct all the time.

Excellent.
You get to be correct half the time, just like those "other" partisanshitheads love. There's your injury.

erdogan-phone.jpg

trump-phone.jpg

trump-phone-2.jpg

erdogan-phone-2.jpg

What is it?

trump-phone-3.jpg

It eats at Trump that he would not be president today were it not for the leg up he got from Putin. It eats at him and eats at him.

That's why he was gullible enough to fall for a hoax that Putin didn't interfere in our elections. He is desperate to have that rot in his stomach go away.

Trump is a birther creduloid. He was chasing yet another hoax in the Ukraine, fed to him by two guys who are now in jail.

Gee, there's a clue you've been hoaxed! :lol:

It's A Birther Thing

Creduloid:

trump-tweet-birther.jpg

Creduloid:

Trump retweets fake Pence account giving thanks for Clinton's 2016 loss

The dumbass can't even recognize a fake account for his VP! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Trump is the king of "I Want To Bleev It So It Must Be True!™"

I'll be following this thread to see if you get a coherent response. Probably only Dodges and the usual playground stuff.
See post 3.

Trump was desperate to disprove the fact that Putin interfered in our electoral process. So he fell for a Ukraine hoax which has been thoroughly debunked.

Trump falls for hoaxes. He's famous for it.

He was fed this particular hoax by Parnas and Furnam via Rudy the Hand Grenade.

One big happy crime family.

lev-parnas-trump-ukraine-1-768x409.jpg

Never seen a troll triggered this much.

FIGURE 2
ib388-figurea.jpg

Board of Directors

Wow!!!

As I thought. Thank you for confirming they didn’t.

Americans are responsible for everything they wail on about. That's why all you will ever encounter is blame in lieu of responsibility.

Well, dunce??????
Speak up.

S
See?

It's a birther thing.

I rest my case.

Try again:

Excellent.
You get to be correct half the time, just like those "other" partisanshitheads love. There's your injury.

Can't refrain from vulgarity....

Is it upbringing, or what government schooling did to you?

erdogan-phone.jpg

trump-phone.jpg

trump-phone-2.jpg

erdogan-phone-2.jpg

What is it?

trump-phone-3.jpg

It eats at Trump that he would not be president today were it not for the leg up he got from Putin. It eats at him and eats at him.

That's why he was gullible enough to fall for a hoax that Putin didn't interfere in our elections. He is desperate to have that rot in his stomach go away.

Trump is a birther creduloid. He was chasing yet another hoax in the Ukraine, fed to him by two guys who are now in jail.

It's A Birther Thing

Creduloid:

trump-tweet-birther.jpg

Creduloid:

Trump retweets fake Pence account giving thanks for Clinton's 2016 loss

The dumbass can't even recognize a fake account for his VP! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Trump is the king of "I Want To Bleev It So It Must Be True!™"

I'll be following this thread to see if you get a coherent response. Probably only Dodges and the usual playground stuff.
See post 3.

Trump was desperate to disprove the fact that Putin interfered in our electoral process. So he fell for a Ukraine hoax which has been thoroughly debunked.

Trump falls for hoaxes. He's famous for it.

He was fed this particular hoax by Parnas and Furnam via Rudy the Hand Grenade.

One big happy crime family.

lev-parnas-trump-ukraine-1-768x409.jpg

Never seen a troll triggered this much.

How many times has he mentioned "cocksucker" Mikey?

See?

It's a birther thing.

I rest my case.

Try again:

Excellent.

See your buddy Mikey love.

Try again:

Excellent.

Your best hope is to sign on to one of those concussion lawsuits....

Excellent.

He's been here less than 2 weeks or so and is a non stop troll derailer.

Excellent.

"Derailer" = won't go along with my nonsense.

Excellent.

Suing is what you people do. Pass.

Excellent.

Nothing but the usual boilerplate Liberal vapidity.
Never brings anything to the table.

Excellent.

Suing is what you people do. Pass.

I hope you don't mind me laughing at you. I mean, be fair....everyone else does it.

It's A Birther Thing
It's really eating at you buddy because Trumps the President and the skank is walking around the woods at night in a small town in Westchester N.Y.
Losers always lose because they're supported by other losers .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back