Trump Haters Mistakenly Reveal The Truth

It eats at Trump that he would not be president today were it not for the leg up he got from Putin. It eats at him and eats at him.

That's why he was gullible enough to fall for a hoax that Putin didn't interfere in our elections. He is desperate to have that rot in his stomach go away.

Trump is a birther creduloid. He was chasing yet another hoax in the Ukraine, fed to him by two guys who are now in jail.

Gee, there's a clue you've been hoaxed! :lol:

It's A Birther Thing
/——/ What leg up? Putin wanted Hildabeast President because she can easily be bought off.

You get to be correct half the time, just like those "other" partisanshitheads love. There's your injury.

Can't refrain from vulgarity....

Is it upbringing, or what government schooling did to you?
See your buddy Mikey love.

The beauty of our utter acceptance of a corrupt political and economic system as normal means partisanshitheads get to be half correct all the time.

Your best hope is to sign on to one of those concussion lawsuits....
Suing is what you people do. Pass.

I hope you don't mind me laughing at you. I mean, be fair....everyone else does it.
All partisanshitheads in america have is "oh yeah, well your guys are more corrupt than my guys so there". Perhaps this is why we can only "export our way of life" via violence, slaughter, and endless illegal unconstitutional bogus wars of aggression and economic plunder.

Can't refrain from vulgarity....

Is it upbringing, or what government schooling did to you?

The beauty of our utter acceptance of a corrupt political and economic system as normal means partisanshitheads get to be half correct all the time.

I hope you don't mind me laughing at you. I mean, be fair....everyone else does it.
All partisanshitheads in america have is "oh yeah, well your guys are more corrupt than my guys so there". Perhaps this is why we can only "export our way of life" via violence, slaughter, and endless illegal unconstitutional bogus wars of aggression and economic plunder.
Last time I checked they were coming into my country by the millions to experience my way of life which exports violence ,slaughter and endless wars . Leave it you can't handle freedom - go to China and learn what their type of freedom is , see how far your disenchantment goes .

1. Whether it's just plain stupidity, or being blinded by their own inordinate hatred of Donald Trump, all....every single one.....of the media lynch mob inadvertently clear Trump of collusion with Russia......the basic claim for neigh on three years running!

2. In their most recent attempt to to catch the road-runner, ....er, Trump......that is the claim that he demanded the help of the Ukraine.....they admitted that this is the help he asked for:

"Trump Asked Ukraine President To Help With DOJ Probe Of 2016 Election Interference"
https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/25/trump-asked-ukraine-president-to-help-with-doj-probe-of-2016-election-interference/

All of Trump's enemies admit that this was his request.

3. "In a July phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, President Donald Trump asked the new leader to assist the United States in its ongoing investigation of foreign interference in the 2016 elections."
Ibid.

4. This from the the phone call:
“I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike … I guess you have one of your wealthy people … The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you’re surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller,...."

5. Now, the answer to this pertinent question requires logic.....so our government school grads may have difficulty seeing the significance.....

...but it is dispositive and exculpatory for Trump.

Ready?

If Trump had colluded, conspired, corresponded with the Kremlin to aid him in winning the election.....

....would he now be asking the Ukraine to reveal it????????????

Trump has not been cleared of any collusion. He will have to explain why his campaign turned over internal polling data and campaign strategy over to a Russian business associate with ties to Russian intelligence. He undoubtedly turned that information over to the Russians.

2. This is Trump's crazy theory that the Ukraine interfered in the elections and put all the blame on Russia. That has been completely debunked. There is no legitimate investigation into that. This has nothing to do with any treaty.

Trump did collude with Russia but not in the sense he called Moscow and told them what to do. He was well aware of the fact that Russia wanted him to win so he provided information that they could use if they wanted to help.

Last time I checked they were coming into my country by the millions to experience my way of life which exports violence ,slaughter and endless wars . Leave it you can't handle freedom - go to China and learn what their type of freedom is , see how far your disenchantment goes .
So you're already reduced to love-it-r-leave-it? How can rubes both howl about people coming to america as affirmative, and then decry it in the same breath. Stunning ignorance.

1. Whether it's just plain stupidity, or being blinded by their own inordinate hatred of Donald Trump, all....every single one.....of the media lynch mob inadvertently clear Trump of collusion with Russia......the basic claim for neigh on three years running!

2. In their most recent attempt to to catch the road-runner, ....er, Trump......that is the claim that he demanded the help of the Ukraine.....they admitted that this is the help he asked for:

"Trump Asked Ukraine President To Help With DOJ Probe Of 2016 Election Interference"
https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/25/trump-asked-ukraine-president-to-help-with-doj-probe-of-2016-election-interference/

3. "In a July phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, President Donald Trump asked the new leader to assist the United States in its ongoing investigation of foreign interference in the 2016 elections."
Ibid.

“I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike … I guess you have one of your wealthy people … The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you’re surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller,...."

5. Now, the answer to this pertinent question requires logic.....so our government school grads may have difficulty seeing the significance.....

Ready?

If Trump had colluded, conspired, corresponded with the Kremlin to aid him in winning the election.....

Trump has not been cleared of any collusion. He will have to explain why his campaign turned over internal polling data and campaign strategy over to a Russian business associate with ties to Russian intelligence. He undoubtedly turned that information over to the Russians.

2. This is Trump's crazy theory that the Ukraine interfered in the elections and put all the blame on Russia. That has been completely debunked. There is no legitimate investigation into that. This has nothing to do with any treaty.

Trump did collude with Russia but not in the sense he called Moscow and told them what to do. He was well aware of the fact that Russia wanted him to win so he provided information that they could use if they wanted to help.

Don left for The Reality America Show and has not been seen off set since.

Creduloid:

trump-tweet-birther.jpg

And this has what to do with the exposé that I provided in the OP?

Oh.....right....nothing, it merely proves how deeply the facts injured you.

Excellent.

You need to provide facts. Not links to other cuckoos like you.

Ibid.

Ready?

I tried to warn you that government school grads would have difficulty with the logic required herein.....

Try again:

Trump Asked Ukraine President To Help With DOJ Probe Of 2016 Election Interference

Ibid.

Ready?

Barack Obama was born in Kenya, Hillary Clinton was running a child sex ring out of Comet Pizza, the DNC server is in the Ukraine, Joe Biden fired the Ukrainian prosecutor to protect his son from...uh...an investigation that was closed which...uh...investigated events from several years before his son was on the board, and Ted Cruz's dad helped kill Kennedy.

Yeah, that's it! :lol:

One can only wonder why Michelle Obama made the claim that Hussein was born in Kenya.

Possibly you have an answer....

Let's review the origins of the story.

1. Hillary Clinton's campaign began the view that Hussein was born elsewhere

2. Hussein himself told his agent/publisher to write that he was from Kenya....or, did they just pick a country out of a hatd?

3. Michelle Obama made the claim that Kenya was Hussein's 'homecountry'....the word means where someone was born.

Well, dunce??????
Speak up.

Obama was born in the US not Kenya. End of story.

Creduloid:

trump-tweet-birther.jpg

And this has what to do with the exposé that I provided in the OP?

Oh.....right....nothing, it merely proves how deeply the facts injured you.

Excellent.

You need to provide facts. Not links to other cuckoos like you.

Facts???

Sure thing.....here:

Trump Asked Ukraine President To Help With DOJ Probe Of 2016 Election Interference

Ibid.

Ready?

Barack Obama was born in Kenya, Hillary Clinton was running a child sex ring out of Comet Pizza, the DNC server is in the Ukraine, Joe Biden fired the Ukrainian prosecutor to protect his son from...uh...an investigation that was closed which...uh...investigated events from several years before his son was on the board, and Ted Cruz's dad helped kill Kennedy.

Yeah, that's it! :lol:

One can only wonder why Michelle Obama made the claim that Hussein was born in Kenya.

Possibly you have an answer....

2. Hussein himself told his agent/publisher to write that he was from Kenya....or, did they just pick a country out of a hatd?

3. Michelle Obama made the claim that Kenya was Hussein's 'homecountry'....the word means where someone was born.

Well, dunce??????
Speak up.

Obama was born in the US not Kenya. End of story.

I never said anything about where Hussein was born.....but these three did:

Soooo.....which of 'em are your disputing?????

OMG, you're a dunce

Bet you get tired of hearing that, huh?

Ibid.

Ready?

You saw the whole thing didn't you?

Ibid.

Ready?

You saw the whole thing didn't you?

Facts, logic, experience ....have no effect on these fools.

Ibid.

Ready?

How is this any different?

Did you notice Mulvany accidentally revealing the truth yesterday?

Ibid.

Ready?

I tried to warn you that government school grads would have difficulty with the logic required herein.....

Try again:

Ibid.

Ready?

Anyone with a brain recognizes this as bullshit. Russia hacked the DNC servers not Ukraine. Any legitimate investigation is focusing on Russia not Ukraine. Trump's campaign knew the Russians wanted Trump to win so they provided help. Trump wants to believe that it was Ukraine rather than Russia since he has had numerous business dealings with Russian oligarchs.

Tell us why the campaign would turn over internal polling and campaign strategy to a RUSSIAN business associate. I wonder if you are a grad of any kind of schooling.

I'll be following this thread to see if you get a coherent response. Probably only Dodges and the usual playground stuff.
See post 3.

Trump was desperate to disprove the fact that Putin interfered in our electoral process. So he fell for a Ukraine hoax which has been thoroughly debunked.

Trump falls for hoaxes. He's famous for it.

He was fed this particular hoax by Parnas and Furnam via Rudy the Hand Grenade.

One big happy crime family.

lev-parnas-trump-ukraine-1-768x409.jpg
You fell for the Russian collusion hoax...and you blame your stupidity on Trump.

You are like every single Democrat ever. You can't take responsibility for your dumbassery.

Bullshit, americans can't figure out what goes on right under their noses.

FIGURE 2
Workers produced much more, but typical workers’ pay lagged far behindDisconnect between productivity and typical worker’s compensation, 1948–2013
Year Hourly compensation Productivity
ib388-figurea.jpg

Note: Data are for compensation (wages and benefits) of production/nonsupervisory workers in the private sector and net productivity of the total economy. "Net productivity" is the growth of output of goods and services less depreciation per hour worked.

Source: EPI analysis of Bureau of Labor Statistics and Bureau of Economic Analysis data

Updated from Figure A in Raising America’s Pay: Why It’s Our Central Economic Policy Challenge
Haha! Let’s look at who epi is, shall we?
Board of Directors

Wow!!!

Ripped the curtain off that bunch!!

Excellent work, Agent Starling.

CBO lies, Don is truth. You're a piece a work all right.
As I thought. Thank you for confirming they didn’t.

Americans are responsible for everything they wail on about. That's why all you will ever encounter is blame in lieu of responsibility.
You're not an American?

Then your opinion is worthless, isn't it?

Haha! Let’s look at who epi is, shall we?
Board of Directors

Wow!!!

Americans are responsible for everything they wail on about. That's why all you will ever encounter is blame in lieu of responsibility.
You're not an American?

If I go along with everyone else, yes.

Wow!!!

You're not an American?

If I go along with everyone else, yes.
Where are you from?

Ibid.

Ready?

Try again:

Ibid.

Ready?

Anyone with a brain recognizes this as bullshit. Russia hacked the DNC servers not Ukraine. Any legitimate investigation is focusing on Russia not Ukraine. Trump's campaign knew the Russians wanted Trump to win so they provided help. Trump wants to believe that it was Ukraine rather than Russia since he has had numerous business dealings with Russian oligarchs.

Tell us why the campaign would turn over internal polling and campaign strategy to a RUSSIAN business associate. I wonder if you are a grad of any kind of schooling.

Trump is trying to confuse Russia with the Ukraine because then he can say he's looking for corruption, and not just political dirt on Biden. Unfortunately, there is zero proof that Ukraine has done anything in our elections.

But then again, Trump supporters are so blinded by their unwavering loyalty to their dear leader that they will believe anything he says. Even when he says one thing one day, and then says the exact opposite the next.

I'm wondering if any of Trump's supporters are buying into his bullshit when he said today in a presser that the Kurds were "very happy"?

Trump claims Kurds are "very happy about the way things are going," a day after Turkey ceasefire announcement - CBS News

Forum List

Back