Trump has accepted some responsibility

When Trump worked that hard for Americans for 4 years then campaigned his ass off winning more votes than anyone ever won only to have Dems cheat their way to victory naturally president Trump is angry.

Tonight, after a lengthy conversation, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy says that Trump is accepting some responsibility for Wednesday’s riot. So for those of you who are trying to totally absolve the man from any responsibility - suck it!

'Suck It'? Bwuhahahaha

Saying his speech was partly responsible is a far cry from Democrats' and snowflakes' claims that President Trump CALLED FOR / ORDERED the violence at the Capitol.

The claim that the President 'incited violence' and is therefore a threat to the nation is immediately disproven by reading the transcript of his speech, in which he encouraged those gathered to march to the Capitol and CHEER ON the politicians opposing the certification of the election.

The president's verbiage pales by comparison to that of Democrats who defended, supported, and even encouraged violence being perpetrated by foreign-funded domestic terrorists Antifa and BLM who caused BILLIONS of dollars in damage in Democrat-run communities / states across the US.

The Democrats' rhetoric became so bad at one point that it incited / inspired an attempted assassination of GOP politicians in a public park!

Maxine Waters, Tlaib, and even Nancy Pelosi herself are on record for not only defending violence but also encouraging it, calling it for it. Nancy Pelosi declared she would 'drag the President out of the WH by his hair (despite the fact that the SS would have prevented her and tossed her boney ass in prison had she tried).

If anyone has proven to be a threat to our nation that has proven to be incapable of serving in office it is newly-elected Kamala Harris. When speaking about the foreign-funded domestic terrorists' (BLM & Antifa) looting, burning, destroying, assaulting, and murdering, Harris declared the violence that caused BILLIONS of dollars in damage, destroyed communities, and took lives WOULD not stop after the election...before adding, "It SHOULD NOT end!"

You cry-baby, scream-at-the-sky, mentally unstable, irrational hate-driven, traitors always fly right by - ignoring as you go - the long list of proven corruption, crimes, sedition, and treason while attempting to MANUFACTURE crimes of which to accuse the President.

Thank you for proving you clowns never change.

Lol.
Trump makes deals.

If he "accepts responsibility' it's because he knows he'll get something in return, which is how I know the story/OP/Mccarthy are full of shit, because Trump would get nothing in return for such a statement.

I mean, seriously, just look at how USMB liberals are acting in this very end under the assumption he said that...which is why Trump wouldn't even bother actually saying such a thing lol.

You are right. Trump would never take responsibility for anything. McCarthy said that to try to humanize Trump and make him out to be less of the monster that he is.
You’re an unwitting communist who parrots propaganda.
Trump had nothing to do with the left-wing incited riot at the capitol. That was gunned up by antifa/BLM democrats. Charlottesville II.

You're a leftist.

You're a Trumpster. Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

1610479486744.png

Whoops!

You're a leftist.

You're a Trumpster. Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

View attachment 441798

Whoops!
I was listening to Hannity who said that Republicans are the party of law and order and then moments later declared that the police were responsible because they should have expected Republicans to riot.

Simultaneously holding two contradictory positions is now second nature to these people.
Fox is News Entertainment. Don’t watch it.

Yes you did. Anti Leftist is not the same as Trumpster. I am more of a Dan Crenshaw person. You’re a leftist.

Quote me saying that, Trumpster.
You cut and pasting my quote and calling me wrong. I was Not. 74.15 did just as I said they would. Tiny minority rioted.

So you can't quote me saying that. Got it.

You're dismissed now, Trumpster.
OK leftist. So what were you insinuating with your post?

Lol.
Trump makes deals.

If he "accepts responsibility' it's because he knows he'll get something in return, which is how I know the story/OP/Mccarthy are full of shit, because Trump would get nothing in return for such a statement.

I mean, seriously, just look at how USMB liberals are acting in this very end under the assumption he said that...which is why Trump wouldn't even bother actually saying such a thing lol.

You are right. Trump would never take responsibility for anything. McCarthy said that to try to humanize Trump and make him out to be less of the monster that he is.
You’re an unwitting communist who parrots propaganda.
Trump had nothing to do with the left-wing incited riot at the capitol. That was gunned up by antifa/BLM democrats. Charlottesville II.

If you ever want to reconnect to reality, there will be trained people there to help you. I'm not qualified to deal with crazies like you.

I don't believe McCarthy. Trump's only sorry his insurrection didn't work to stop the EC vote count.

Tonight, after a lengthy conversation, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy says that Trump is accepting some responsibility for Wednesday’s riot. So for those of you who are trying to totally absolve the man from any responsibility - suck it!
He told them to go peacefully and air their concerns. He didn't tell them to invade the sainted Capital Buildings. That's a decision they reached. Everyone makes choices and that the choice they made. A choice they will pay for.

He has the most blood on his hands for the violence during this transition of power.

When Trump worked that hard for Americans for 4 years then campaigned his ass off winning more votes than anyone ever won only to have Dems cheat their way to victory naturally president Trump is angry.

Well the opposition received more votes and all 50 states have had their certified votes recorded in Congress. So the Trumpybear and his little fascist buddies in the armed insurrection camp have only violence to support their pitiful lies and futile takeover bid.

Stop the Squeal.

#stopthesqueal#

Forum List

Back