Trump has accepted some responsibility

Tonight, after a lengthy conversation, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy says that Trump is accepting some responsibility for Wednesday’s riot. So for those of you who are trying to totally absolve the man from any responsibility - suck it!

Trump has been all about responsibility all his life. That's what made him billions and why he fought this sad injustice to America with his every last breath possible.

But the battle in far from over. Sooner or later, the world will know the democrats STOLE a presidential election.

Trump has been all about responsibility all his life. That's what made him billions and why he fought this sad injustice to America with his every last breath possible.

But the battle in far from over. Sooner or later, the world will know the democrats STOLE a presidential election.
What???? Trump has an incredibly long history of failing and placing the blame on others. He has NEVER taken responsibility for his failures and refuses to admit to mistakes.

Last edited:
Well he did here...and it ain't gonna absolve him of anything

Tonight, after a lengthy conversation, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy says that Trump is accepting some responsibility for Wednesday’s riot. So for those of you who are trying to totally absolve the man from any responsibility - suck it!

It's over. You are stupid, and it's over.

It is so odd democrats celebrate politicians posting usually misinterpreted, as in this case, private conversations with the President. In theory, from a philosophical view, any activity you are engaged that impacts someone else's life means you are partly responsible.

Like most things, it's complicated. There were multiple contributors to the tragic events at the Capitol. In order, I would say: The Mayor failed to get the adequate amount of security needed. The Capitol Police Chief did not have his people prepared at all. The Democrats turned the election into a farce, enraging Trump supporters. The Media's condescending dismissal of ALL accounts of fraud. And President Trump making speeches with over the top language.

So far the only parties paying a price are the Capitol Police Chief who resigned and President Trump who is facing a second impeachment. The Mayor, The Democrats and their Media will not even be questioned. That is the state of affairs since Democrats control all of the levers.

Like most things, it's complicated. There were multiple contributors to the tragic events at the Capitol. In order, I would say: The Mayor failed to get the adequate amount of security needed. The Capitol Police Chief did not have his people prepared at all. The Democrats turned the election into a farce, enraging Trump supporters. The Media's condescending dismissal of ALL accounts of fraud. And President Trump making speeches with over the top language.

So far the only parties paying a price are the Capitol Police Chief who resigned and President Trump who is facing a second impeachment. The Mayor, The Democrats and their Media will not even be questioned. That is the state of affairs since Democrats control all of the levers.

It always amuses me when crazy right wingers say it's the democrat's fault that crazy right wingers got mad when they believed a lie. No. It's not the democrat's fault because Biden won the election. It's Trump's fault that his crazy followers believed his lies.

It is so odd democrats celebrate politicians posting usually misinterpreted, as in this case, private conversations with the President. In theory, from a philosophical view, any activity you are engaged that impacts someone else's life means you are partly responsible.
WTF is your point?

Partial responsibility and he admits this to one person. Politics to the end. Well make a public apology and let see what he says in public. Can he admit it publicly without saying the wrong thing.

It always amuses me when crazy right wingers say it's the democrat's fault that crazy right wingers got mad when they believed a lie. No. It's not the democrat's fault because Biden won the election. It's Trump's fault that his crazy followers believed his lies.
I put a lot of the blame on his crazy followers. How much far fetched BS can a minimally rational person believe?

I put a lot of the blame on his crazy followers. How much far fetched BS can a minimally rational person believe?

^^^^^
So sez an unhinged lefty. This crap is golden!

Forum List

Back