Trump has accepted some responsibility

Lol.
Trump makes deals.

If he "accepts responsibility' it's because he knows he'll get something in return, which is how I know the story/OP/Mccarthy are full of shit, because Trump would get nothing in return for such a statement.

I mean, seriously, just look at how USMB liberals are acting in this very end under the assumption he said that...which is why Trump wouldn't even bother actually saying such a thing lol.

Tonight, after a lengthy conversation, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy says that Trump is accepting some responsibility for Wednesday’s riot. So for those of you who are trying to totally absolve the man from any responsibility - suck it!

Trump has been all about responsibility all his life. That's what made him billions and why he fought this sad injustice to America with his every last breath possible.

But the battle in far from over. Sooner or later, the world will know the democrats STOLE a presidential election.

Never in his life has Trump accepted responsibility.. That's why he's always blaming others and seeking revenge.

Lol.
Trump makes deals.

If he "accepts responsibility' it's because he knows he'll get something in return, which is how I know the story/OP/Mccarthy are full of shit, because Trump would get nothing in return for such a statement.

I mean, seriously, just look at how USMB liberals are acting in this very end under the assumption he said that...which is why Trump wouldn't even bother actually saying such a thing lol.

Agree. They only think they understand Trump.

Trump has been all about responsibility all his life. That's what made him billions and why he fought this sad injustice to America with his every last breath possible.

But the battle in far from over. Sooner or later, the world will know the democrats STOLE a presidential election.
What???? Trump has an incredibly long history of failing and placing the blame on others. He has NEVER taken responsibility for his failures and refuses to admit to mistakes.

Right.. He has always blamed others and lied about his failures... all his life.

Lol.
Trump makes deals.

What???? Trump has an incredibly long history of failing and placing the blame on others. He has NEVER taken responsibility for his failures and refuses to admit to mistakes.
The BLM cross-burnings are still lit. Are you gonna put them out?

Lol.
Trump makes deals.

You are right. Trump would never take responsibility for anything. McCarthy said that to try to humanize Trump and make him out to be less of the monster that he is.

Lol.
Trump makes deals.

You are right. Trump would never take responsibility for anything. McCarthy said that to try to humanize Trump and make him out to be less of the monster that he is.

Trump has been like that since he was a boy..

Tonight, after a lengthy conversation, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy says that Trump is accepting some responsibility for Wednesday’s riot. So for those of you who are trying to totally absolve the man from any responsibility - suck it!

Suck what? He still isn't responsible. Did he tell people to invade the Capital Building or not? No, he did not. The end. Suck it.

I'd love to hear the audio of this.

Trump has been fighting back constantly and never gives an inch, from his "perfect phone call" to Ukraine to various battles with media and politicians. Now all of a sudden, with the threat of impeachment and even legal issues, when he did NOT tell anyone to engage in violence, he is going to suddenly suggest some responsibility?

I highly doubt that. At best, it was probably taken out of context.

Some, even at Fox News, want to go back to the "good old days", where deep pocket donors aligned with the the Bush Dynasty want to take back control of the GOP and drive them into obscurity again, just as they have since the GOP last election win before Trump...in 2004.

Suck what? He still isn't responsible. Did he tell people to invade the Capital Building or not? No, he did not. The end. Suck it.

Here's a transcript of what Trump told his Berzerkers before they attacked the Capitol.

I've read it and it's a psychotic mixture of veiled threats, machismo, false equivalencies and downright lies. He called the press 'the enemy of the people'. My favorite part was when he sent the troops off to march on the Capitol
"and I will go with you". No wonder Ann Coultier called him a "pussy and a liar".

"Now it is up to Congress to confront this egregious assault on our democracy. And after this, we're going to walk down and I'll be there with you. We're going to walk down--

"We're going to walk down. Anyone you want, but I think right here, we're going to walk down to the Capitol--And we're going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women and we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them. Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong. We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated. Lawfully slated."

This is what Trump told supporters before many stormed Capitol Hill

He told them to go peacefully and air their concerns. He didn't tell them to invade the sainted Capital Buildings. That's a decision they reached. Everyone makes choices and that the choice they made. A choice they will pay for.

Of course he is. That's the kind of man he is. He told them to go peacefully and air their concerns. He didn't tell them to invade the sainted Capital Buildings. That's a decision they reached. Everyone makes choices and that the choice they made. A choice they will pay for.

Mussolini also incited hard right Italian conservatives to storm government buildings. Trump does the same and then coyly claims he was misunderstood.

He told them to go peacefully and air their concerns. He didn't tell them to invade the sainted Capital Buildings. That's a decision they reached. Everyone makes choices and that the choice they made. A choice they will pay for.
Because you'll never take back our country with weakness.
You have to show strength and you have to be strong.
Now it is up to Congress to confront this egregious assault on our democracy
When a PRESIDENT... TELLS A mob those things (take back...be strong not weak...fight) and then SENDS them off

Yea...he is inciting them. NO doubt. And then when he twitter cheers as they ransack the Capitol? Don't believe me. Believe THEM. They said things like "The President told us to do this"

“Republicans are constantly fighting like a boxer with his hands tied behind his back. It’s like a boxer. And we want to be so nice. We want to be so respectful of everybody, including bad people. And we’re going to have to fight much harder. …

He told them that there were "different rules"

That they were not protesting but actually attempting to stop the counting of electoral votes

Well he did here...and it ain't gonna absolve him of anything

This aint absolving the left either:

Because you'll never take back our country with weakness.
You have to show strength and you have to be strong.
Now it is up to Congress to confront this egregious assault on our democracy
When a PRESIDENT... TELLS A mob those things (take back...be strong not weak...fight) and then SENDS them off

Yea...he is inciting them. NO doubt. And then when he twitter cheers as they ransack the Capitol? Don't believe me. Believe THEM. They said things like "The President told us to do this"

Lol, no he didn't but the left did for a full year last year.

The left has nothing here to be absoved of

The left didn't attack our seat of government

The left didn't try to overturn an election violently

The left has nothing here to be absoved of

The left didn't attack our seat of government

The left didn't try to overturn an election violently

They attacked several cities and the rule of law for a whole year while congressmembers encouraged it. The left attacked and killed for a year. And yes, this election is fraudulent and we have an illegitimate president not duly elected. Owned by the ccp.

Forum List

Back